Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

disappearing album and aritist info in search que ????

Solved!

disappearing album and aritist info in search que ????

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I was having the same problem.  I had tried uninstalling and installing with no success.  I emailed Spotify and they replied asking me to uninstall, then power down my iphone (4), power up the phone, and reinstall.  It worked for me.  I had previously uninstalled and reinstalled without restarting the phone.  You may want to try it this way.

View solution in original post

12 Replies

Yes and it's rather annoying, especially for $9.99 a month!

BUMP.  Hello???  Anybody???

We must be the only ones with this basic problem!

Same problem, iPhone 4, iOS 5.

This is happening to me as well, on iPod 3, iPhone 4 and also my wife's iPhone 4.  Really annoying.

Same here on iPhone 5 , iOS 6

Same here, but only Albums search. Tracks and Artists search lists work fine for me. iPhone 4S, iOS 6.0.1, Spotify App 0.5.9.10.

Oh looks or, yet more people with the same problem. This ain't the first post about this. Sadly, all the other threads kinda imply Spotify know about the bug but can't be arsed to fix it. You know, we're all just paying customers... which is a problem. Because the only customers they care about are the ones who AREN'T yet paying but they hope one day will.

We, dear friends, are up a certain creek in an historic aquatic vehicle minus any usable forms of locomotive propellance.

Everyone in this thread needs to like all posts in the thread (as well as any threads like it speaking to the same problem) to maybe give it a little more visibility. I know I'm grasping at straws here.

Tweet them on twitter with @Spotify and complain there too.

Blog about it on your own blog.

The only thing I know to do is to push on every public avenue available to get their attention.

If I were paying $1 per month for the premium service I might be a little more forgiving, hell I would even be more forgiving if they said anything at all here... I'm a pretty forgiving guy. But don't ignore your customers entirely. Why even have the community site if your not going to engage your customers at all. It makes me feel like I'm talking to some governmental agency, like the IRS.

Marked as solution

I was having the same problem.  I had tried uninstalling and installing with no success.  I emailed Spotify and they replied asking me to uninstall, then power down my iphone (4), power up the phone, and reinstall.  It worked for me.  I had previously uninstalled and reinstalled without restarting the phone.  You may want to try it this way.

Thank you eyekeyshoe!  This totally worked for me (iPhone 5, iOS 6.0.2).  Hope it works for others as well.

Thanks for taking the time to respond here, which is more than I can say for Spotify.

You are very welcome. 

Suggested posts