Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

hide podcasts on mobile ++ customization for home screen

hide podcasts on mobile ++ customization for home screen

Plan

Premium

Country

Device

iPhone

Operating System

iOS

My Question or Issue

I clicked on a "podcast" (which was really just uploads of songs that the uploader doesn't have rights to) by accident ONE TIME. And now, it keeps showing up on my homepage. When it's on my desktop, I can hide it for a week or two at a time before it inevitably shows its face again. However, on mobile, with no way to change my homepage, it keeps showing up as one of my top choices to listen to. I pay for my account, I listen to hours and hours of music and other podcasts everyday, and want this thing banished from constantly being in my recommended. Never mind the fact that the homepage is always recommending the most random of my playlists/podcasts as opposed to the ones that I've either listened to most recently or most frequently. 

It's ridiculous that I can't get rid of this thing I hate living amongst the music and podcasts I pay to listen to. I'm already paying my fees every month to avoid the ads, so why is spotify pushing things their users obviously don't want to see? 

1 Reply

Hey @whatiamisme,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with the Community!
We currently have two Ideas you may want to take a look at regarding this topic:

You may leave a Like and subscribe to the threads to stay on top of any new updates 🙂
Many thanks!

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts