Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS Radio Disappeared

iOS Radio Disappeared

Hello,

since the new update i cannot start a radio with unlimited titels... on my pc the playlist radio is there, but on my iphone I cannot start or see the playlist radio.

That sucks a litte bit, because when I am driving, I take one titel and will to this titel a radio which play not the same songs....

Where is this option ??????

2 Replies

Van any one help me out???? 

Hi @Sebbbi,

not all content supports the "endless" radio format. Sometimes a finite playlist might be generated instead. This depends on the content you're trying to start a radio from.

To emulate the same experience even with a finite playlist however, you can turn on the Autoplay function in the settings of the Spotify app on your iPhone. Look for "Autoplay on this device" and toggle it on.

This should replicate the same experience, as your radio playlist will start playing related tracks once it finishes. Note that there are still some limitations and our algorithms need to be able to have enough data to find "similar" sounding tracks to autoplay. Yet again, depending on the content in the radio, this might not always be possible.

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts