Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

new terms and conditions

Solved!

new terms and conditions

trying to use spotify from my iphone the app asks to click on "accept" on the new terms and conditions but I can't find the "accept" button anywhere...maybe I'm being super dumb but can someone please help me find it? thanks y'all
IMG_3499.PNG

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Can you reinstall the app to see if that fixes it?

https://support.spotify.com/using_spotify/troubleshooting2/reinstallation-of-spotify/
MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

13 Replies

Hey @annina1980,

Can you try it via the web player on a Computer?

https://play.spotify.com

Let me know how it goes 🙂

MaximSpotify Star

Hi Maxim, thank you so much for your reply. I logged on the web player from my computer and accepted the new terms and conditions but the message keeps popping up when I try to open the app on my phone (and I still can't figure out how to accept from there) 😞

Hmm. Can you tell me what the two buttons mean under the long text about the TOS? I don't speak that language.
MaximSpotify Star

the first button means "terms and conditions", the second one "privacy policy" and they link to the full text of the new terms and conditions. I tried to scroll to the end of the 2 documents but no "accept" button whatsoever.
PS I've tried to log in from the app on my computer (after I did it from the web player) and it works from there...the only problem is from the phone app
Marked as solution

Can you reinstall the app to see if that fixes it?

https://support.spotify.com/using_spotify/troubleshooting2/reinstallation-of-spotify/
MaximSpotify Star

I have the exact problem con my Iphone.

I have erased my Spotify and re down loaded again. This I have done three times.

It's a stupid bug by Spotify!

SPTFY PIC.png

I have the exact problem with my web account.

I can active by app smartphone, but by Web, not.

I can't listen music by web.

Error:

"The service insn't available in moment. Please, try later."

Spotify does not seem to know how to handle the Facebook accounts. I'd rather check on Facebook what is wrong than iterating here

I have the same problem on my iPhone 6. I just hit them up on Twitter @SpotifyCares. We'll see if they reply...

IMG_1282.PNG

I've had the same happen to me. Reinstalling the app does not help. I'm deleting spotify if no one has a valid answer.

Update: I figured it out! If you touch just the part that has the links to the conditions, you can scroll within that box to the option for accepting the terms. This is a horrible design and hopefully someone at Spotify is tracking this conversation for next time.

But if that doesn't work I figured out a different solution as well. You can login on a different/bigger device (like an iPad) and the whole message will show up on there. You can click "accept" and log out on that device. Spotify should have tested it all out before the update officially came out. I hope this helps.

Sincerely,
Unsatisfied Costumer

Change your text size for your screen then the "Agree" button is visible.

Suggested posts