Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

offline sync not working

offline sync not working

I have just updated to the latest version of spotify on my ipad iOS 7. And I can't offline sync any of my new playlists. None. And whenever I try to delete any current ones,the app crashes. When I try to offline sync the playlist, a little red exclamation mark appears at the side of the first song, and doesn't continue to download any other songs. Worked fine before the update. Please help! Also, I do have enough memory to download playlists, I've tried that already. Any help please? Thanks
image.jpg
5 Replies

How much free space do you have on the iPad? Also, how many tracks have already been sycned to it?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

You might have more than 3 devices synced offline.
This community has a thread where you ask a staff member to reset your offline playlists. Search for "Need your offline device reset?"

That shouldn't be the issue here. If you already have three devices with offline content and download to a fourth, one of the others gets reset automatically.

I agree it should.

Just saying that it happened to me with the same alert on the first song i tried to sync to offline, after i updated an iPhone 4. Resetting seemed to be the only solution.

*I updated Spotify, that is.

Suggested posts