Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

i cant listen to music when i dont turn on 4g , i have premium acc wth?

3 Replies

Hey there @banubb

Thanks for getting in touch about this and welcome to the Community. We moved your post from the Chat board to the relevant Help board, where it fits better.

Just to confirm, have you followed these specific steps to download and listen to your content offline? 

If so and it still won't play, could you let us know if this happens across devices or only on a specific one?

Lastly, sending us a short screen recording of the issue happening would come in handy. You can attach it to your next response by using the Insert Video option in the post editor. You can also upload it to Google Drive and share the link with us (make sure the video has the permissions for anyone to see it).

We'll be on the lookout.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

โ€œMusic acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.โ€โ€“ Maria von Trapp

I had premium Spotify before and I downloaded some music to listen when I had no data on my phone, and I want to listen to that music but I couldnt, what happend to the music I had download, it should have been the their for me to listen, but nope I couldnt it was modo of line.

I can't load my playlist that are downloaded when I'm offline most the time

Suggested posts