Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

random songs being queued

random songs being queued

Since yesterday i've been trying to queue songs from my playlist on mobile, but it will queue a completely random, different song from my playlist instead, usually one of the top songs from my playlist. I've logged in and out and I've deleted and downloaded multiple times and nothing is working

Premium

USA

iPhone 12

IOS

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

9 Replies

Same issue here with queueing - started today for me. Sometimes it just queues the wrong songs. Sometimes it'll work correctly for a few songs, then just not add anything to the queue. Or after queueing a few, it'll reset the existing queue then queue random songs instead of the selected ones. 

I thought I was the only one. It keeps playing random songs when I queue, and when I try and search any song or artist on my playlist it doesn't even let me play the song. When I I try to queue the song it will only work half the time and then it's usually a different song when it does work.

I had the same problem but i just logged out and logged back in and it was fixed for me

same thing happens to me, I try to slide queue a song and it always picks one at the top of the playlist, but when I click the 3 dots on a song and press add song to queue, it works.

I’ve tried deleting Spotify, logging out, going offline mode, clearing cache and nothing works and it’s really annoying not slide queueing.

I'm having like the same exact issue. Sometimes, some songs won't even do the swiping animation thing and attempt to queue at all. Hope they fix this soon bc imma die w/o music

Yup i'm having literally your exact issue. Can't believe i'm paying like 10 bucks a 

month for this shite

I’m witnessing the same problem, I’ve deleted the app resigned in went offline and everything. Nothing seems to be working.

Hey there,

Thanks for all the reports.

Before I ask you for the Spotify version you've installed together with the brand/model and operating system of your devices, could you check if this happens only with the Liked Songs and only when the Liked Songs are enhanced?

Keep us posted,

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

I just checked this morning it was fixed, thank you guys😁

but it wasn’t only liked songs, it was every song in a playlist and I also tried queuing in albums, and it worked fine. For some reason the bug only happened when you tried to slide queue in any playlist.

Suggested posts