Greetings everyone.
I'm having trouble with saving songs to my playlist. It seems to be a UI issue, as the actually saving process works. However, the way to get there does not work well.
I hope you guys know of a solution or what else to do.
Plan
Premium
Country
Holland
Device
Samsung Galaxy S10+
Operating System
Android 12
My Question or Issue
The problem is that when I am trying to save a song to a specific folder and this folder is within other folders, the process to get there has been slowed down terribly and been made very illogical. For every folder I have to navigate through, it is as if Spotify opens a new popup window with the folder and it's contents. Doing this for example three times until I am at my desired playlist means I've opened three new windows. This wouldn't be a problem if there was either a "confirm and close" button or if swiping down or pressing back would close the song saving process. Instead, it closes the window I've just saved the song in and reopens the previous window. I'll have to close every window I've navigated through before I can close the whole song-saving process.
So in the end the song is saved but it's taken much more time and actions.
I hope anyone of you know how to fix this UI issue?
Thanks for helping.