Plan
Premium
Country
Mexico
Device
Iphone 7, Lenovo
Operating System
(iOS 12, Windows 10)
My Question or Issue
I want to redeem a giftcard I get and when I enter the code, shows an error.
Can you help me please.
Thanks.
Hey @vmgm, I'll be happy to help you!
No worries. Let's check a few things:
Once you've checked that, try redeeming the gift card using a different browser or incognito mode. If you're still having troubles, please send me a screenshot of the error messages being shown (make sure to hide sensitive info when posting to the community).
Let me know how this goes 🙂
Hi,
I try with cognito but I have the same problem.
I'm already premium user and I pay with paypal, but I want to add a giftcard a friend give me.
Thanks, regards.
Hey @vmgm.
Thanks for the reply!
Did your friend purchase the gift card in the same country you're in at the moment? Also, what subscription do you have - is it Premium, or Premium for Students/Family?
Keep me posted 🙂
The same thing happens to me, I went to the store where I bought it and they told me that if it was active and it happened again, just in case and nothing.
Hey @Tovias150,
Thanks for trying!
In this case, I'd recommend getting in touch with Customer Support here. They'll take a look and help you further.
Have a great weekend 🙂