Plan
Premium
Country
Netherlands
Device
Samsung Galaxy s25 Ultra
Operating System
AndroidOne UI 8.5
My Question or Issue
I have 2 issues
I have a Sonoro Relax. Bluetooth connection is unstanble. It quits after 15 minutes or so. But it offers an option to connect through WIFI. Works perfect till I use my phone in my car and use Android Auto. When I come back home all the Connect options are greyed out. I need to reinstall Spotofy to get it working again.
Second Issue. I downloaded some MP3 files. I made a playlist (local Files enabled) and added the mp3s to the playlist. They remainn greyed out. However when I play the playlist in my car They do play. When I come back home I am still able to play them on my phone but when I try to connect to anaother device the options (Relax) are greyed. After I reainstall I can connect but I cannot play the playlst with the downloaded mp3s