Hi,
I just subscribed for premium in South Korea.
However, I am not able to login in Spotify on my MacBook. It says error code access point 19.
Is there a way to solve this problem?
I have the same issue in Korea.
Same here.
I'm also a Korean Spotify Premium user.
What I have tried:
- Reboot
- Using different network (Phone tethering)
- VPN (Changed to the United States)
None of them worked so far. Web player works, but that's not the same experience as using a dedicated client. I really hope Spotify looks into this issue as soon as possible.
스포티파이 해외 사이트의 경우 홈페이지를 통해서 다운로드가 가능하지만 한국 사이트에서 다운로드를 누르면 자동으로 웹플레이어로 연결되고 한국 ms스토어에서도 스포티파이 다운로드가 안되는걸 보면 아직 한국 계정은 pc프로그램은 지원 안하고 웹플레이어와 ios, 안드로이드 어플리케이션만 지원하는것 같습니다.
접속 국가가 아닌 계정에 등록된 나라에 따라 정책이 다르기때문에 pc프로그램 사용하고싶으면 vpn이 아니라 해외계정으로 로그인 하면 정상적으로 사용이 가능합니다.
ㄴ
같은 이슈입니다.
윈도우 게시판에는 이런 글 없는데 윈도우 버전은 잘 되는걸까요?한국 문제인지 맥 클라이언트 문제인지 궁금하네요
Hey everyone,
Thanks for reaching out to the Community.
We can confirm that currently the Spotify Desktop app is not available in South Korea. We appreciate your feedback and will make sure that it reaches the right team. We always aim to improve, so you can be sure that your voices will be heard. In the meantime, you can use Spotify on desktop with our Webplayer
Hope this info is useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with.
This is a big mistake for those users that are paying for "premium".
ah, yes. PREMIUM spotify. err, what? if spotify had said about this before i signed up for the Korean version i wouldn't have bothered. what a scam
완전한 해결방법은 아니지만 그나마 좀 편한 방법을 가져왔습니다.
https://open.spotify.com/
Spotify홈페이지로 들어간 뒤
오른쪽 위를 보시면
표시해놓은 부분에 Spotify를 크롬을 통해서 밑의 사진처럼 웹플레이어를 열 수가 있어요.
이렇게요.
이제 이걸 작업표시줄에서 우클릭을 해주신 다음, 작업 표시줄에 고정을 누르시면
Spotify Windows앱을 사용하는 것 처럼 사용하실 수 있을거에요!
물론, 기존의 프로그램보다는 별로지만
클릭 한번으로 Spotify를 사용할 수 있으니... 괜찮지 않을까요?
혹시 잘 안되면 말씀해주세요! 도와드리겠습니다요
오호! 해보니 생각보다 정말 꽤 괜찮네요! 전 맥 사용자인데 맥에선 그냥 클릭 한번에 모든게 자동으로 됩니다. 감사합니다.
윈도우 pc인데 앱으로는 안됩니다...ㅠㅠ
네, 앱으로는 안되는데
크롬으로 들어가서 따라하시면
앱 처럼 사용하실 수 있어요
근데 앱이 아니라서 오는 문제가 있긴 있지요
Hey there folks,
Thank you for your posts, feedback and for sharing workarounds. We hope that you don't mind us replying in English.
You can always create an idea on the relevant idea board if this is something you'd like to have. We always take new ideas and feedback into consideration to improve the app.
If you have any questions we're always one reply away. We're happy to help 🙂
Cheers!
It has been more than a month not fixing it.
Spotify launched its service which is not sufficiently readied, billing same amount of fee. No free/educational plan, late contract with Kakao Ent., and no desktop app.
Can't imagine what technical/legal issue can happen while fixing it. Is it so difficult to enable Korea region? I think it's a matter of lack of will.
You should explain why it takes so long to fix.
has this been fixed yet?
It has been 3 months since the release of Spotify in Korea. And this "issue" still hasn't been fixed.
Honestly, this is a disgrace and a shame, I can't believe that I am paying for a half-baked product like this. I know that software development takes time, but is it that hard to enable the desktop application for us Korean users? If localization is the problem, at least just let us use the English version of the desktop app instead of locking us out entirely.
It can't be a Korean specific hardware/software issue since I know for sure that the desktop app works totally fine with my devices. So it must be that we are being artificially blocked from using this crucial part of the music listening experience.
I cannot fathom why Spotify is being so stubborn and just replying to the countless requests for this very basic feature with canned messages that vague hint at the possibility that this is "getting looked at".
Well. It has been 3 entire months since this service was released and I haven't heard any news about when or whether we will even be able to use the desktop app...
And no, "just use the webplayer" is not a reasonable alternative since I want to be able to download and listen to my songs offline with my laptop.
So either enable the desktop app for us, Korean users, or please let us know when we should expect it to arrive here in Korea.
This needs to be fixed asap
지웠다 다시까니 이제 가능하네요
올, 된다!!!
지웠다가 다시 설치 파일 받아서 깔면됩니다.
It works!
If you delete the installation, download the installer again, and reinstall the program, it works!
Extra information: Windows 10