Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Double charge....

Double charge....

Hi,

I actually have two spotify accounts which I was satisfied of until I discovered a few things :

- I was told the payment I made for my first account kim5attali wasn't accepted, now I just realized not only it was, but I didn't get any email to tell me so, which means I lost a whole month of premium service I payed for.

- I used the offer of 3 months of premium for 19.90 sh in my second account, kim-attali, and this time my bank account suddenly shows me I've been charged 19.90 sh both in December AND January.

- Finally, I discovered there isn't any way to contact you in a personal way and that I must go through this community, which I don't appreciate at all because I don't think anyone should know about my complains.

Hoping hearing from you soon,

Kim.

5 Replies

Hi there @KimAttali,

thanks for reaching out to the community !

Sorry to hear you're having an issue but i'm sure we can sort it out together.

First, i want your to gather the correct info regarding the active accounts you have created.

Please use this help page and locate all the accounts listed with your details.

This will provide an indication of the status of each one.

Then, in order to determine the correct reason for the charge, please check out this "Unexpected charges" help page for further info and instructions.

Both pages should help gather the info needed for your support claims if needed.

In order to reach out to the right factors, please use this "About Us" page and create your application to the support team.

Small tip, make sure to reply back to any automated mail you receive as it might speed things up.

Feel free to ask any further questions or share any doubts you might have.

Keep me posted, i'm always around to help 🙂

Hi,

I hope we’ll be able to solve this problem together as you just said.
I would like to underline how frustrating it is when I’m sent back to automatic pages that can’t respond to a specific case and which I’ve read a hundred times before reaching you.
Anyway, I would appreciate some more specific help. I checked my accounts and as specified in my first request, I also know which offer I’ve submitted to.

Have a nice day,
Hoping an answer soon,

Kim

Hey @KimAttali,

Sorry to hear about your understandable frustration regarding this. 

It'd be great if you clicked on the link under 'Write to us' which you'll find here by scrolling down to the bottom so that you can receive the type of support which will be the most tailored to your situation.

I also wish to reassure you that this procedure is completely private and that it'll suit your needs as it won't involve publicly sharing details regarding your situation.

Hope you'll find this useful. We'll keep an eye on your reply and jump in if there's anything else we can help with.

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi Spotify,

Plan

Premium Family

Philippines

I'm very disappointed to what happen. I applied Premium family last March 14, 2020 then already deducted to my bank account. So April 14, 2020 due date for the 2nd month was also deducted but then suddenly April 16, 2020 appeared to my statement that you deducted again for 2nd time?

How that happen? I made sure I have one account and only paying for one spotify.

For your immediate response on this concern please.

Thank you

Hi there @Roshan,

thanks for reaching out !

In order to get a better picture of what's going on in your account, i'd suggest visiting your account overview page.

If you've already confirmed you have only one account using this help page, i'd recommend reading this support page and at the same time to go through your receipts.

On your receipts page, you'll have all the invoices and payments.

This way you can cross them with your bank account to see if you got charged the same way.

If you still find any unexpected charges, feel free to visit the refund support page here.

Hope this helps.

Let me know if you have any further questions 🙂

Suggested posts