Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Family subscription just changed to free

Hi! I have a long-standing family subscription, that has been working fine until now. Suddenly I'm on free. * If I look at the subscription page it says spotify free.* If I check the receipts, the last payment was June 2nd this year. Three days ago.*...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I have a long-standing family subscription, that has been working fine until now. Suddenly I'm on free.  * If I look at the subscription page it says spotify free. * If I check the receipt...
  • nikopol_1
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't accept Duo invitation

PlanDuoCountryPoland DeviceiPhone XS, iPhone 6, Macbook Pro late 2016Operating SystemLatest iOS and macOS, latest Safari/Chrome I've sent a Duo invitation to my wife and she can't verify the address on any device or browser. We've tried iPhone 6, iPh...

• Plan Duo Country Poland   Device iPhone XS, iPhone 6, Macbook Pro late 2016 Operating System Latest iOS and macOS, latest Safari/Chrome   I've sent a Duo invitation to my wif...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium did not work, but I was being charged. How can I speak to someone about this issue?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Online payment and security settings

PlanPremium DeviceGoogle Pixel 3 My Question or IssueMy bank allows me to block online payment in Australia with a click of a button. I want to keep it blocked so I know I won't buy something by accident but I'm worried it will interfere with the Spo...

•   Plan Premium   Device Google Pixel 3   My Question or Issue My bank allows me to block online payment in Australia with a click of a button. I want to keep it blocked so I kn...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Payment
    Payment Problems
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment error

PlanPremiumCountryMalaysiaDeviceHongmi note 6 proOperating System Android My Question or IssueHi. So I saw this ad of spotify giving 3 months premium for 2RM. But it has charged 14.90RM for only 1 Month. Please fix my payment and period.

• Plan Premium Country Malaysia Device Hongmi note 6 pro Operating System  Android    My Question or Issue Hi. So I saw this ad of spotify giving 3 months premium for 2RM. But ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Changing Country Question

HiIf I change country, will I lose my existing playlists?Thanks 

• Regular
  • Hi If I change country, will I lose my existing playlists? Thanks  
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • country change
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Travelling for 6 weeks with Premium for Student

Premium for StudentAustralia iPhone 8 Plus I will be travelling to Singapore for 6 weeks and using a Singaporean sim card and internet. Will I still be able to use my Premium account?

• Premium for Student Australia   iPhone 8 Plus   I will be travelling to Singapore for 6 weeks and using a Singaporean sim card and internet. Will I still be able to use my Premium acco...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Paid for 3 months premium but didn't get the premium

Hi. So I saw this ad of spotify giving 3 months premium for 0.99. I bought it on my other account that's free and I even got the receipt saying that I have the premium now but when I log it to the account it's said that I'm still on a spotify free. I...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. So I saw this ad of spotify giving 3 months premium for 0.99. I bought it on my other account that's free and I even got the receipt saying that I have the premium now but when I log it to the ac...
  • Edwin39
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant get into account

I made a Spotify a while back and I have premium. It was linked to facebook but I just deleted it months ago.. now my app logged me out and I cant log back in. I tried using the same email address that was used on my facebook.. but obviously they nee...

• Visitor
  • I made a Spotify a while back and I have premium. It was linked to facebook but I just deleted it months ago.. now my app logged me out and I cant log back in. I tried using the same email address th...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution payment issue

CountryEgyptDeviceiphone 6sMy Question or IssueI used to be a spotify premium user but I had some issues with my visa and I had to cancel it for a couple of months, so I had to downgrade to free. It has been reactivated now and used for other website...

• Country Egypt Device iphone 6s My Question or Issue I used to be a spotify premium user but I had some issues with my visa and I had to cancel it for a couple of months, so I had to downgrade to...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't pay

PlanFree/PremiumCountryVietnam/RussiaDeviceOppo A7Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueHello. I currently live in Vietnam, but I am a client of a Russian bank. When I tried to pay and get a premium account, I couldn't do that because "Your pay...

• Plan Free/Premium Country Vietnam/Russia Device Oppo A7 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Hello.  I currently live in Vietnam, but I am a client of a Russian b...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have premium and downloaded all my saved songs but they won't play when I don't have cell service

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceLG K10Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI live out at a Navy base in the middle of nowhere and I just want to listen to music but it plays one song then it says it's playing the nex...

•   Plan Premium Country USA Device LG K10 Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I live out at a Navy base in the middle of nowhere a...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium user still being forced to shuffle play and puts random songs on my playlist

I payed for a premium account and everything works fine on my Mac. However, when I try to use the spotify app on my iphone 8 and listen to my own playlists, it shuffles my playlist and puts all kinds of random songs on the queue. I will unsubscribe i...

• Visitor
  • I payed for a premium account and everything works fine on my Mac. However, when I try to use the spotify app on my iphone 8 and listen to my own playlists, it shuffles my playlist and puts all kinds...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Membership & Hulu

Hey Guys, So, for something that I thought was simple it doesn't appear to be the case. I am on a Spotify Premium subscription that I signed up through a pre-paid card until October. Now, when I try to add the newly announced Hulu.com subscription it...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Guys,   So, for something that I thought was simple it doesn't appear to be the case. I am on a Spotify Premium subscription that I signed up through a pre-paid card until October. Now, wh...
  • kleeh
  • Music Fan
  • 27 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 27 replies
  • 5 likes

songs not playing

this is a little long so please bear with me.so i purchased Spotify premium about a week ago and downloaded all of my songs so it would be able to play offline.whenever i do go offline, only a select few songs plays. for example, the other day about ...

• this is a little long so please bear with me. so i purchased Spotify premium about a week ago and downloaded all of my songs so it would be able to play offline. whenever i do go offline,...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Home Mini

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceIphone 7, Windows 10, AndroidOperating Systemios 12, windows build 1903, don't know. My Question or Issue I submitted a claim for a Google Home Mini. I Had a Regular Premium Subscription for a while before I saw this giv...

• Plan Premium Country Canada Device Iphone 7, Windows 10, Android Operating System ios 12, windows build 1903, don't know.   My Question or Issue   I submitted a claim for a Googl...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Some weird issues with paypal

PlanPremiumCountryFinland My Question or IssueI've been using premium spotify, I don't know quite long and paid it always with paypal. But now application and the account site informs me that there were problems with payment.However from paypal site ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Finland   My Question or Issue I've been using premium spotify, I don't know quite long and paid it always with paypal. But now application and the account site inform...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Add support for Google ChromeCast

how can I remove the subscription from their device or log them out after I've changed the passwor Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • how can I remove the subscription from their device or log them out after I've changed the passwor   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, And...
  • Idahogirl100
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Not all of my albums are showing!

Hello, all of albums suddenly stopped showing in the Albums section using the Spotify Desktop and app for computer, this problem has only been happening a few days ago only from today 21/9/2019. but all songs are showing in the Song section i have a ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   all of albums suddenly stopped showing in the Albums section using the Spotify Desktop and app for computer, this problem has only been happening a few days ago only from today 21/9/2...
  • Chewsonthemove
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Hulu

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceLG v20Operating SystemAndoid 8.1 My Question or IssueIs Hulu supposed to work for those who had already signed up? When I paid my account this morning Hulu stopped working

• Plan Premium Country United States Device LG v20 Operating System Andoid 8.1   My Question or Issue Is Hulu supposed to work for those who had already signed up? When I paid my account...
  • kleeh
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes