Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Google Home Mini for Existing Subscribers

How do I make "express my interest" to receive the promotion code to get a Google Home Mini? I'm an existing Premium Subscriber. Thanks.

• How do I make "express my interest" to receive the promotion code to get a Google Home Mini?  I'm an existing Premium Subscriber.   Thanks.
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Subscription

Hello! On Monday I was charged and I have SMS confirmation for Premium, but the app on phone and PC told me "Unable to renew..". There is the screenshot of SMS confirmation abaut the thansaction.How can I contat the support?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello!   On Monday I was charged and I have SMS confirmation for Premium, but the app on phone and PC told me "Unable to renew..". There is the screenshot of SMS confirmation abaut the thansac...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Prepaid Spotify Premium and adding Hulu

My Question or Issue If I have already prepaid for Spotify Premium through November 2019 but want to get the Spotify with Hulu subscription, do I lose out on the remainder of my prepaid subscription? Just wondering if I will be charged double until t...

• My Question or Issue   If I have already prepaid for Spotify Premium through November 2019 but want to get the Spotify with Hulu subscription, do I lose out on the remainder of my prepaid subs...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium Family & Google Home Mini - Resolved

PlanSpotify Premium for FamilyCountryCA, Canada My Question:Why is the Spotify Premium Family package (at $14.99 a month) not eligible for the Google Home Mini? I have been a subscriber since 2016 as a Premium member at that, yet now that i have my f...

• Plan Spotify Premium for Family Country CA, Canada   My Question: Why is the Spotify Premium Family package (at $14.99 a month) not eligible for the Google Home Mini? I have been a subscri...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Free Google Mini? Never Got the email and was charged £49.99

Premium Plan (UK:My Question or IssueGuys, so I joined Spotify Premium - £14.99 / month and saw a promo for a "free" google mini link to a google page. I never got the email, but I clicked on the google store web page, ordered the goods and was charg...

• Casual Listener
  • Premium Plan (UK: My Question or Issue Guys, so I joined Spotify Premium - £14.99 / month and saw a promo for a "free" google mini link to a google page. I never got the email, but I clicked on the...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium subscriptions don't play all of your music!! Why am I paying to hear the same 30 songs on sh

My Question or IssueThe freaking thing only plays the same 30 songs on shuffle! I have over 2000 songs on my playlist. I've tried turning the shuffle on and off but nothing helps. Im getting extremely **bleep**.

•     My Question or Issue The freaking thing only plays the same 30 songs on shuffle! I have over 2000 songs on my playlist. I've tried turning the shuffle on and off but nothing helps. I...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Iscrizione premium for student con carta di credito

Da diversi giorni provo a passare al mio account premium for student, ma non ci riesco perché mi dice che la carta di credito e la localizzazione del mio Spotify non corrispondono. Ora io vivo in Inghilterra, la mia carta è stata e emessa in Inghilte...

• Da diversi giorni provo a passare al mio account premium for student, ma non ci riesco perché mi dice che la carta di credito e la localizzazione del mio Spotify non corrispondono. Ora io vivo in Ing...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Pagamento

Salve, ho effettuato il pagamento il 22 marzo, e oggi, 11 aprile, mi richiede nuovamente di effettuare il pagamento nonostante non sia passato un mese. Come mai? Potete risolvere? Non mi pare il caso di pagare spotify 20 euro al mese! Anticipatamente...

• Salve, ho effettuato il pagamento il 22 marzo, e oggi, 11 aprile, mi richiede nuovamente di effettuare il pagamento nonostante non sia passato un mese. Come mai? Potete risolvere? Non mi pare il caso...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify charge me for the next mounth

hispotify charge me for the next mounth and the 30 days not finish yetand what i want is to cancel the subscribtion and money backPlanPremiumCountrysaudi arabiaDeviceiphone7

• Casual Listener
  • hi spotify charge me for the next mounth and the 30 days not finish yet and what i want is to cancel the subscribtion and money back Plan Premium Country saudi arabia Device iphone7
  • madersa
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Clarification on gift card + 30 day trial

Hello, I am planning to buy a 1 Month Spotify gift card. However, I’ve been reading online and I discovered people had to fill in their credit card details after adding in the gift card so that they would then get the free trial. As I am a student wh...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hello, I am planning to buy a 1 Month Spotify gift card. However, I’ve been reading online and I discovered people had to fill in their credit card details after adding in the gift card so th...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

If I cancel Premium

I want to switch to the Vodafone X Phone plan which includes Spotify premium but this required me to cancel the premium I already have. Will I lose all my song and playlist if I do this it will they just only be available offline?

• I want to switch to the Vodafone X Phone plan which includes Spotify premium but this required me to cancel the premium I already have. Will I lose all my song and playlist if I do this it will they ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Home Mini not offered for Family Plan Members

Canada / British Columbia My Question or IssueHi, there's a promotion offering a Google Home mini for new and existing clients: https://www.spotify.com/ca-en/googlehome/offer/ However, when trying to redeem it, it asks me to subscribe again. Even so,...

• Canada / British Columbia   My Question or Issue Hi, there's a promotion offering a Google Home mini for new and existing clients: https://www.spotify.com/ca-en/googlehome/offer/  ...
  • Slyfoxx66
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Subscription changed to free

Plan:Premium Country:Germany Device:All Issue: I had my spotify account change from Premium to free couple of days ago, i am paying through Playstation which is withdrawn automatically from my bank account, i tried to logout and login again but nothi...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium   Country: Germany   Device: All   Issue:   I had my spotify account change from Premium to free couple of days ago, i am paying through Playstation which...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can't Redeem Free Google Home Mini

PlanPremium for FamilyCountryUSA DeviceMacbook Pro Early 2013Operating SystemMacOS My Question or Issue I'm a current family plan owner and have been for at least a year now. However I'm trying to redeem the offer for the free google home mini and I ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium for Family Country USA   Device Macbook Pro Early 2013 Operating System MacOS   My Question or Issue  I'm a current family plan owner and have been for at least...
  • TomLegend
  • Spotify Legend
  • 58 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 58 replies
  • 7 likes

I have student plan and they charged me 9.99

I’ve always had my student plan and now this month they charged me 9.99 and I don’t know why...

• I’ve always had my student plan and now this month they charged me 9.99 and I don’t  know why...  
  • Branckeuls
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! S10 free offer not working

Country USA DeviceGalaxy S10 Operating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue I recently got an S10 and I am trying tying to sign up for the 6 month free trial. The first time I tried I used PayPal as my building information and at the end it spotify app...

• Casual Listener
  •   Country  USA    Device Galaxy S10   Operating System Android    My Question or Issue   I recently got an S10 and I am trying tying to sign up for...
  • Dandandat
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Google home

Why is it you can only get the Google home with a premium plan and not a family premium plan??

• Why is it you can only get the Google home with a premium plan and not a family premium plan??
  • Drawed
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Subscription Changed to free??

I am using an iPhone X Max on the latest iOS. When I first started using sprint I also started paying for Spotify premium. I’ve had Spotify premium for 10 years and it was working fine just a week ago. When I logged in now My subscription has changed...

• I am using an iPhone X Max on the latest iOS. When I first started using sprint I also started paying for Spotify premium. I’ve had Spotify premium for 10 years and it was working fine just a week ag...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Starbucks Partner Charged Anyway

I am a Starbucks partner and signed up for the free premium through Starbucks. I linked my already existing account, which had previously been on the paid premium subscription. The premium showed up on my pay statements, and I was paying taxes on the...

• I am a Starbucks partner and signed up for the free premium through Starbucks. I linked my already existing account, which had previously been on the paid premium subscription.    The pre...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes