Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

hulu with premium

hulu with premium

so i just opened hulu for the first time in a couple weeks and i saw that im not subscribed anymore and i saw that my spotify plan was changed to the family plan. i googled some articles and realized that hulu's only available with spotify for students now but apparently music ally says that "anyone who has already signed up to the deal and activates their Hulu account by July will have access to the service for at least two years and “possibly more”." i activated my account in june and i used it perfectly fine until now and that sentence threw me off, that people ("anyone") who already signed up to the offer (me) can get the bundle for two years even though i got unsubscribed. so was it a mistake or can i really just not have my spotify linked with hulu because im not a student?

2 Replies

Hey @literallyivana, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

To confirm, you signed up for the Premium and Hulu bundle back when it was available, and you upgraded your account to Premium for Family. Then, you don't have an option to downgrade back and get your Hulu included.

Is that correct?

Keep me posted 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

The family plan is not eligible for Hulu. This was disclosed in the original terms and conditions of the Hulu promotional offer, which you read and agreed to when you signed up for the Hulu promotion. When you upgraded to the family plan, you lost the Hulu promotion.

The promotion is no longer available. You can't get Hulu anymore, even if you switch back to a regular, single premium account. You gave it up when you changed to an account type that does not qualify. It's gone. You can't sign up for it again, 'cause it's no longer offered.

Suggested posts