Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Lavander_chaos
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution "Fans also like" section missing on mobile devices

Hey folks, We've received some reports that the "Fans also like" section is missing under Artists' profile pages. The issue seems to be affecting both iOS and Android users. This is being investigated.

• Hey folks,    We've received some reports that the "Fans also like" section is missing under Artists' profile pages. The issue seems to be affecting both iOS and Android users.  ...
  • JonathanDowdell
  • Music Fan
  • 67 replies
  • 51 likes
  • Mobile
  • 67 replies
  • 51 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify not loading correctly when connected to the Internet via Telekom mobile connection

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDevicePC, MobileOperating SystemWindows 10, Android My Question or IssueNeither the Desktop App nor the browser player load correctly. The Desktop App eventually displays the UI, but nothing can be interacted with. The browse...

• Plan Premium Country Germany Device PC, Mobile Operating System Windows 10, Android   My Question or Issue Neither the Desktop App nor the browser player load correctly. The Desktop Ap...
  • Ausstopfer
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts pause after ads have played

Hey folks! We've been getting reports that the app freezes/pauses/slows down the playback when listening to podcasts. This behavior happens after an ad has played and it's often resolved with restarting the app/the device.

• Hey folks!   We've been getting reports that  the app freezes/pauses/slows down the playback when listening to podcasts. This behavior happens after an ad has played and ...
  • Natanos
  • 35 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Android
    Desktop
    iOS
  • 35 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Why does my google home stop play spotify when asking my other google home

When I want to play music through Spotify on my google nest mini and then my sister wants to play music on hers, it stops mine.

• Visitor
  • When I want to play music through Spotify on my google nest mini and then my sister wants to play music on hers, it stops mine.
  • Susan_GP
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't see ALL new album releases with the new update

Recently the new release section on mobile has changed multiple times but it now excludes ALL new albums and only shows recommended releases. Please fix the new release section!! The old version where we were able to tap into a page of all new albums...

• Casual Listener
  • Recently the new release section on mobile has changed multiple times but it now excludes ALL new albums and only shows recommended releases.  Please fix the new release section!!   The ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution New collab release doesn't show on both artist profiles

Hello everyone, As an artist, I do not know where else to post my questions about releases, so I will just try and start here :). Today is release day, and my release is a collaboration that is only showing up on one of both artist's profiles. I've s...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone,   As an artist, I do not know where else to post my questions about releases, so I will just try and start here :). Today is release day, and my release is a collaboration that...
  • Maria
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Now Playing bar missing on Samsung TV and Android TV

PlanPremium CountryN. Macedonia DeviceSamsung QLED TV Q70B (2022) Operating SystemSamsung Smart TV OS, Android TV OS My Question or Issue When you play something, then exit the Spotify app on the TV and re-open it, the Now Playing bar on the top left...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   Country N. Macedonia  Device Samsung QLED TV Q70B (2022)   Operating System Samsung Smart TV OS, Android TV OS   My Question or Issue   When you...
  • jvtorres-es
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
    TV
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Audiobooks not playing offline even though it's downloaded

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceSamsung galaxy s24 ultra Operating SystemOne UI version 6.1, Android version 14 My Question or IssueI can play my music and podcasts offline after downloading them, but for some reason audiobooks won't play even after...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Australia Device Samsung galaxy s24 ultra  Operating System One UI version 6.1, Android version 14   My Question or Issue I can play my music and podcasts off...
  • TW69
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Frustration with Years of Inadequate Recommendations and Music Discovery on Spotify

Dear Spotify Team, I'm reaching out to express my long-standing frustration with the current state of recommendations, playlists, and music discovery on your platform. As a loyal user for years, I've come to rely on Spotify to discover new music and ...

• Dear Spotify Team,   I'm reaching out to express my long-standing frustration with the current state of recommendations, playlists, and music discovery on your platform. As a loyal user for ye...
  • Mitre226644
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify suddenly shoots volume to MAX and blows Hi-Fi Amplifier

Plan: Premium IndividualCountry: SpainDevice: Denon AVR-X4500 H and iPhone SEOperating System: iOS 17.4.1 I have a Denon AVR-X4500H amplifier and was listening to music from Spotify the other day (through Denon HEOS Music which is certified for Spoti...

• Regular
  • Plan: Premium Individual Country: Spain Device: Denon AVR-X4500 H and iPhone SE Operating System: iOS 17.4.1   I have a Denon AVR-X4500H amplifier and was listening to music ...
  • ivanbobadilla
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Denon
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs stuttering at the end (On Android & PC)

I have been using spotify for years and the smooth transitions between songs have always been one of the greatest benefits. However, in the past few months I have been noticing that at the last second or two of the song, audio will cut out or stutter...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been using spotify for years and the smooth transitions between songs have always been one of the greatest benefits. However, in the past few months I have been noticing that at the last secon...
  • aecid
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts are not working with Garmin

Getting a "Unable to Get content" when trying to download podcasts via my Garmin Forerunner 255. Music is syncing find. Issues appears to be only with podcasts.

• Casual Listener
  • Getting a "Unable to Get content" when trying to download podcasts via my Garmin Forerunner 255. Music is syncing find. Issues appears to be only with podcasts.
  • seanseale
  • 81 replies
  • 28 likes
  • 81 replies
  • 28 likes

Superuser Contribution Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Hey folks! Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad? We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any ...
  • Lavander_chaos
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Why is shuffle playing the same songs repeatedly on a 48hr+ long playlist

On Linux Android and Windows the app just does not shuffle It only plays about the same 15 or 20 songs occasionally throws in one more and just repeats. I don't know if this is tailored content that's getting ad revenue or what. If I can't shuffle a ...

• Casual Listener
  • On Linux Android and Windows the app just does not shuffle It only plays about the same 15 or 20 songs occasionally throws in one more and just repeats. I don't know if this is tailored content that'...
  • megan441
  • Visitor
  • 27 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 27 replies
  • 9 likes

Superuser Contribution Stop Podcast Live Transcript

My Question or IssueI clicked on Episode Transcript for an episode of one of my podcasts in order to check it out and see how it worked. After using it briefly I clicked the back arrow in the top left. Ever since I clicked on that I now have a live t...

• My Question or Issue I clicked on Episode Transcript for an episode of one of my podcasts in order to check it out and see how it worked. After using it briefly I clicked the back arrow in the top l...
  • Solarbabie
  • 61 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 61 replies
  • 6 likes

Superuser Contribution No way to disable voice saying "resuming playlist"

PlanPremiumDeviceSamsung Galaxy S9 When I'm connected to my car via Bluetooth and I open Spotify, it will interrupt with a voice saying "Resuming [playlist title]" before autoplaying whatever playlist or song was last open. This voice "feature" is aw...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Device Samsung Galaxy S9   When I'm connected to my car via Bluetooth and I open Spotify, it will interrupt with a voice saying "Resuming [playlist title]" before autoplaying w...
  • Kanefire
  • Regular
  • 116 replies
  • 125 likes
  • 116 replies
  • 125 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify ended my Hulu subscription without notice

I have had Spotify Premium for a few years now and have the hulu app free. I was just watching hulu 2 days ago and now it says I have to log in. It won't work. If the promotion ended in 2019 why have I been watching it all of these years?

• Visitor
  • I have had Spotify Premium for a few years now and have the hulu app free. I was just watching hulu 2 days ago and now it says I have to log in. It won't work. If the promotion ended in 2019 why have...
  • T_H23
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Stop updating every day?

As it is really difficult to see why it should be necessary to install an updated version of Spotify every time I want to listen to something, I propose that the app (or program or whatever you like to call it), is only updated when it is needed. It'...

• Casual Listener
  • As it is really difficult to see why it should be necessary to install an updated version of Spotify every time I want to listen to something, I propose that the app (or program or whatever you like ...
  • Mitre226644
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Web player keeps skipping songs and won't play

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceLaptopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueOn the web player, when I double click a song to play or single click the play icon to the left of the song, it always skips to the next song and then skips to ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device Laptop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue On the web player, when I double click a song to play or single click the play icon ...
  • Daniel042
  • Visitor
  • 27 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Other
  • 27 replies
  • 7 likes