Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• EMilde
  • Visitor
  • 25 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 25 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I stop receiving notifications from artists I don't even follow

I keep getting new release notifications for an artist called Santhu Omkar. I don't follow that user or the featured artists in their singles, or any related genre or podcast. I checked my profile for any related artists I am following or if I am acc...

• Regular
  • I keep getting new release notifications for an artist called Santhu Omkar. I don't follow that user or the featured artists in their singles, or any related genre or podcast. I checked my profile fo...
  • Clarkyballs
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution "Episodes Unavailable"

PlanFreeCountryUSADevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueIm trying to listen to my podcasts, but every podcast that i have, all episodes are listed at "unav...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Free Country USA Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)     My Question or Issue Im...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify on the TV has a different playlist than the computer

I am a Premium user with my family. But one of my children's Spotify on the TV has a different playlist than the one on his computer.The playlist on the computer is almost nothing, but the TV has a long list of music that it would also like to listen...

• I am a Premium user with my family. But one of my children's Spotify on the TV has a different playlist than the one on his computer.The playlist on the computer is almost nothing, but the TV has a l...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution blank page when trying to link spotify to alexa

im trying to link spotify to amazon alexa, when i press on "link a new service" and choose "spotify" i get a blank page and nothing happens. I have tried updating both amazon and spotify but it did not work

• Visitor
  • im trying to link spotify to amazon alexa, when i press on "link a new service" and choose "spotify" i get a blank page and nothing happens. I have tried updating both amazon and spotify but it did n...
  • Quax1316
  • Casual Listener
  • 17 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 9 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web Player] [Memory] [Chromium] Error: Out of Memory

For a few weeks now, It seems that after some time the spotify webplayer crashes the tab, inducing an error "Out of Memory" and other similar errors. This may not be a spotify issue, however this allows for members of the spotify community to check t...

• Casual Listener
  • For a few weeks now, It seems that after some time the spotify webplayer crashes the tab, inducing an error "Out of Memory" and other similar errors. This may not be a spotify issue, however this all...
  • username0220
  • Music Fan
  • 41 replies
  • 26 likes
  • 41 replies
  • 26 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify removed my track due to suspicious streaming. What can I do about it?

I'm an Artist with Distrokid as my distributor.Today, I received a heartbreaking email that told me the entire track got removed from Spotify due to "artificial streaming".I do not, in any way deny that it could be the case (without my knowledge) but...

• Regular
  • I'm an Artist with Distrokid as my distributor. Today, I received a heartbreaking email that told me the entire track got removed from Spotify due to "artificial streaming". I do not, in any way de...
  • erikstearns
  • Gig Goer
  • 61 replies
  • 12 likes
  • 61 replies
  • 12 likes

Liked songs automatically shuffle

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDeviceSamsung Galaxy s10Operating SystemAndroid 11 My Question or IssueEvery time I open the Spotify app on Android, my liked songs are set to shuffle as default. I almost never want to shuffle my liked songs. WHY does it...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device Samsung Galaxy s10 Operating System Android 11   My Question or Issue Every time I open the Spotify app on Android, my liked songs are set to sh...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Anúncios em Spotify premium (podcast)

planoPrêmio paísBrasil DispositivoXiaomi Redmi nota 11Ssistema operacionalAndroidMinha dúvida ou problemaEu tenho Premium, mas continuo ouvindo anúncios frequentes quando ouço podcasts.Não tem como tirar esses anúncios tbm não? corta MT a vibe do pod...

• Visitor
  • plano Prêmio  país Brasil  Dispositivo Xiaomi Redmi nota 11S sistema operacional Android Minha dúvida ou problema Eu tenho Premium, mas continuo ouvindo anúncios frequentes quando ...
  • Sgaldit
  • 10 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 10 replies
  • 6 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify on TV just shows a grey screen

Whenever Spotify on my LG TV is supposed to show the currently playing song's screen, it instead just shows a grey screen and doesn't respond to any input anymore.

• Regular
  • Whenever Spotify on my LG TV is supposed to show the currently playing song's screen, it instead just shows a grey screen and doesn't respond to any input anymore.
  • Polydot
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution "Your Music" section broken on Tizen watch

Hi, I have a problem with the Spotify app on the Samsung Galaxy Active 2 smartwatch. When I go to the "Your Music" section, both the "Your Collection" and "Your Playlists" menus are broken. They used to show different things but they both only seem t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have a problem with the Spotify app on the Samsung Galaxy Active 2 smartwatch. When I go to the "Your Music" section, both the "Your Collection" and "Your Playlists" menus are broken. ...
  • LeeTurnbull21
  • Music Fan
  • 98 replies
  • 12 likes
  • Samsung
  • 98 replies
  • 12 likes

Superuser Contribution Porque estoy escu hando anuncios si pague por plan premium?

En los podcast ahora me está apareciendo anuncios de publicidad siendo que tengo plan justamente para no tenerla??? Donde reclamo

• Visitor
  • En los podcast ahora me está apareciendo anuncios de publicidad siendo que tengo plan justamente para no tenerla??? Donde reclamo
  • jreina02
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Navigation Issue: Glitch in navigation between songs within the Album

Hi Spotify team, While connecting my Android mobile to a Samsung sound bar using the Wi-Fi connectivity feature and trying to play songs from the Android app, I'm experiencing an issue where switching between songs within an album fails. In other wor...

• Hi Spotify team,   While connecting my Android mobile to a Samsung sound bar using the Wi-Fi connectivity feature and trying to play songs from the Android app, I'm experiencing an issue where...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Issues when moving from Tesla to other connected device

I regularly play music on my android phone and on my PC desktop. If I am listening on my phone, and then fire up spotify on my desktop, the "up next" from the playlist is retained and everything goes along nicely. Now when I try to do the same thing ...

• I regularly play music on my android phone and on my PC desktop.    If I am listening on my phone, and then fire up spotify on my desktop, the "up next" from the playlist is retained and ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ads playing on Podcasts

I am a premium user and have had a premium account for 7 years. Up until recently there were no ads with podcasts and now there are ad interruptions during and after each episode. Why have ads been added when I am a premium user and am paying specifi...

• Visitor
  • I am a premium user and have had a premium account for 7 years. Up until recently there were no ads with podcasts and now there are ad interruptions during and after each episode. Why have ads been a...
  • Nawrik
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Option to disable video podcasts

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceAndroid SmartphonesOperating SystemAndroid 13 My Question or Issue We are using Spotify Family for our kids. They are in an age where they are too old for spotify kids (which is too much restricted) and too young for a ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device Android Smartphones Operating System Android 13   My Question or Issue   We are using Spotify Family for our kids. They are in an age where th...
  • samueljosselin
  • Visitor
  • 14 replies
  • 37 likes
  • music
  • 14 replies
  • 37 likes

Superuser Contribution Lyrics no longer sync on TCL Roku TV

I have 2 TCL Roku TVs. The lyrics are no longer in sync-the lyrics actually jump ahead so you cannot even see what is currently being sung.PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceTCL Roku TVOperating SystemTCL Roku TV My Question or IssueI have 2 TCL Ro...

• Regular
  • I have 2 TCL Roku TVs. The lyrics are no longer in sync-the lyrics actually jump ahead so you cannot even see what is currently being sung. Plan Premium Country United States Device TCL Roku TV...
  • skydycus04
  • Visitor
  • 36 replies
  • 15 likes
  • TV
  • 36 replies
  • 15 likes

Superuser Contribution Alexa won't play Spotify

A few days ago, my Alexa (Echo 3rd gen) stopped playing Spotify. I say, play tunes. She goes, Tunes from Spotify. Like she normally does. Then... A beautiful playlist of silence errupts in my room i.e she doesn't actually play it. This is really anno...

• Casual Listener
  • A few days ago, my Alexa (Echo 3rd gen) stopped playing Spotify. I say, play tunes. She goes, Tunes from Spotify. Like she normally does. Then... A beautiful playlist of silence errupts in my room i....
  • Not applicable
  • 118 replies
  • 15 likes
  • 118 replies
  • 15 likes

Superuser Contribution Lyrics not showing anymore on my Smart TV after latest Spotify update

I have a TCL Smart TV (Android) which has the latest updates. When I updated Spotify last week on the TV, it took away the lyrics option so they no longer appear on my TV, even though the lyrics show up on the Spotify app on my phone.

• Casual Listener
  • I have a TCL Smart TV (Android) which has the latest updates. When I updated Spotify last week on the TV, it took away the lyrics option so they no longer appear on my TV, even though the lyrics show...
  • eeknz
  • 44 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 44 replies
  • 6 likes