Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t seem to only play one artist

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceiphone 11 pro maxOperating Systemios 15 i’m trying to just play yves tumor but it plays a good amount of songs by him including features which is what i want but then it switches to “artist radio based on yves tumor” and whe...

• Plan Premium Country US Device iphone 11 pro max Operating System ios 15   i’m trying to just play yves tumor but it plays a good amount of songs by him including features which is what...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist’s Title, Cover Art, and Description keep getting removed

Hi, The thread below is closed but I am having the same issue everyone else there was having:https://community.spotify.com/t5/Other-Podcasts-Partners-etc/Playlist-s-Title-Cover-Art-and-Description-keep-getting-removed/m-p/5332915#M85253Get me in touc...

• Hi,   The thread below is closed but I am having the same issue everyone else there was having: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Other-Podcasts-Partners-etc/Playlist-s-Title-Cover-Art-and-Des...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcast Embed Links are broken

My Question or IssuePreviously embedded spotify links for podcasts seem to be broken both in spotify (desktop) and in the websites in which they are embedded.

• Visitor
  • My Question or Issue Previously embedded spotify links for podcasts seem to be broken both in spotify (desktop) and in the websites in which they are embedded.    
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist and podcast update in Spotify for Tesla

Podcasts and albums like Daily Mix doesn't update very often, meaning new podcast episodes won't show up on screen and the Daily Mix playlists are completely wrong most of the time. There needs to be a way to force update playlists and podcasts witho...

• Not applicable
  • Podcasts and albums like Daily Mix doesn't update very often, meaning new podcast episodes won't show up on screen and the Daily Mix playlists are completely wrong most of the time. There needs to be...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to download on console

I used to play Spotify on PS4 but the some update messed it up and I've never been able to dowload the app even on PS5, ever again.Any time I try to download it, it tells the, App Not Found.

• Visitor
  • I used to play Spotify on PS4 but the some update messed it up and I've never been able to dowload the app even on PS5, ever again. Any time I try to download it, it tells the, App Not Found.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot remove non-existing Podcast

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceSamsung Galaxy Note 20Operating SystemAndroid 12 My Question or IssueThere are two Podcasts in my library...

• None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Premium Country USA Device Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Operating System ...
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can’t see my friends activity and I have “share my listen on Spotify” on?

I can’t see my friends activity since the update where it turns “share my listen on Spotify “off and it said turn it on to see your friends activity in the friends activity sector. I did that and before u say, laptop is fully up to date and Spotify a...

• Not applicable
  • I can’t see my friends activity since the update where it turns “share my listen on Spotify “off and it said turn it on to see your friends activity in the friends activity sector. I did that and bef...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My UI color changed from light green to light blue

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceXiaomi Mi 11 lite 5gOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueFor some unknown reason my UI such as hearts, shuffle button and in the settings colors changed from light green to light blue

• Plan Premium Country   Device Xiaomi Mi 11 lite 5g Operating System Android   My Question or Issue For some unknown reason my UI such as hearts, shuffle button and in the settings...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Missing Discover Weekly

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone 11 Pro, WebplayerOperating SystemiOS 15 My Question or IssueMy Discover Weekly playlist is completely missing. I can't find it when I go Search>Made for You or Search>Discover or just flat out search for it. It's gon...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone 11 Pro, Webplayer Operating System iOS 15   My Question or Issue My Discover Weekly playlist is completely missing. I can't find it when I go Sea...
  • Jeremy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why is there a random device connected to my account?

There is a random device connected to my account. It is a spotify account of someone from a different continent, I don't understand how they can get connected. Is there any way I can remove this device. It is a speaker, SONY:SRS-X3. I have reset my p...

• There is a random device connected to my account. It is a spotify account of someone from a different continent, I don't understand how they can get connected. Is there any way I can remove this devi...
  • Jeremy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

sing/ karaoke

i had the option where the lyrics are to do a karaoke version of the song i was playing a couple days ago but now it’s gone and i tried deleting the app and starting again but it didn’t come up, so i just want to know if it’s intentional or not becau...

• Not applicable
  • i had the option where the lyrics are to do a karaoke version of the song i was playing a couple days ago but now it’s gone and i tried deleting the app and starting again but it didn’t come up, so i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Is there a problem with the connection between sky Q mini

Connected my Spotify to my sky Q mini using the app it worked the day previous however today, it connects but has no sound, doesn’t let me pick a song and if a song is playing in the app while connecting it then skips ten 3 songs in front by its self...

• Not applicable
  • Connected my Spotify to my sky Q mini using the app it worked the day previous however today, it connects but has no sound, doesn’t let me pick a song and if a song is playing in the app while connec...
  • Jeremy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I fix Alexa not being able to find songs on Spotify?

My Spotify connection with my Amazon devices used to work perfectly fine. Then I woke up to a song that was not identified in my routine one morning. It was the same title but the wrong artist. Anytime I ask for that song by the correct artist, Alexa...

• My Spotify connection with my Amazon devices used to work perfectly fine. Then I woke up to a song that was not identified in my routine one morning. It was the same title but the wrong artist. Anyti...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

why does my playlist cover and tittle keeps getting removed?

I got an email saying "the following content to be in violation of our content policies, and we have removed it". But I can't find anything wrong. I changed the tittle, description and cover picture, but it keeps getting removed. I can't find a chat ...

• Not applicable
  • I got an email saying "the following content to be in violation of our content policies, and we have removed it". But I can't find anything wrong. I changed the tittle, description and cover picture,...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I used my giftcard on the wrong account. What can I do?

I wanted to give my daughter Premium for the holidays, but I didn't know that I was logged in in my own account because I did this on the website (not the app) on her own tablet.

• Not applicable
  • I wanted to give my daughter Premium for the holidays, but I didn't know that I was logged in in my own account because I did this on the website (not the app) on her own tablet.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist not playing right songs

I've made a playlist and filled it up with one song and when I play it, it plays songs i didnt even put on there. It's not even "we added" songs, something random.

• Visitor
  • I've made a playlist and filled it up with one song and when I play it, it plays songs i didnt even put on there. It's not even "we added" songs, something random.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes