Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify wrapped not loading anything before the current year

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceSamsung Galaxy S8, Custom built PC, PS4)Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHi, I've been using spotify for years now and i saw a few posts on facebook of peoples' spotify wrapped including graphs of other years c...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device Samsung Galaxy S8, Custom built PC, PS4) Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hi, I've been using spotify for years now and i saw a few pos...
  • JohnHowlett
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution ofline

Tenho a conta ha um tempo e troquei meu aparelho celular recentemente, não estou conseguindo baixar playlist de musica, aparece que preciso desativar o modo offline ou remover todos os downloads de outra aparelho. Porem, já fiz isso, troquei a senha,...

• Regular
  • Tenho a conta ha um tempo e troquei meu aparelho celular recentemente, não estou conseguindo baixar playlist de musica, aparece que preciso desativar o modo offline ou remover todos os downloads de o...
  • emanuelle1
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution plays a few songs, goes to an ad then stops playing completely Apple TV

I use an Apple TV to listen, I have a free account. When I start open the app and start listening, it will play until an ad, then it will not restart the music. I have to shut down the app and restart. I have deleted app and reinstalled, it doesn’t m...

• Visitor
  • I use an Apple TV to listen, I have a free account. When I start open the app and start listening, it will play until an ad, then it will not restart the music. I have to shut down the app and restar...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I permanently turn off the enhanced feature on my liked songs list?

I would like to know how to permanently turn off the enhanced feature on my liked songs playlist. When I need to use Spotify on airplane mode or without service I cannot do this with my downloaded lines playlist because of enhanced!! When I try to tu...

• Casual Listener
  • I would like to know how to permanently turn off the enhanced feature on my liked songs playlist. When I need to use Spotify on airplane mode or without service I cannot do this with my downloaded li...
  • morris3
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast makes no sound until I use 15sec ff

Hi. Is anyone else having an issue where the podcast goes to the next episode and plays but there is no sound until you skip forward or go one episode forward and then back? It’s frustrating when I am not near my phone and the podcast is playing but ...

• Visitor
  • Hi. Is anyone else having an issue where the podcast goes to the next episode and plays but there is no sound until you skip forward or go one episode forward and then back? It’s frustrating when I a...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify wrapped won't move

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceiPhone 12 ProOperating SystemiOS 17.1.1My Question or IssueSince last year, my Spotify wrapped and its graphics haven't moved automatically. I have to click through each slide manually and I've done everything from clearing my...

• Plan Free Country USA Device iPhone 12 Pro Operating System iOS 17.1.1 My Question or Issue Since last year, my Spotify wrapped and its graphics haven't moved automatically. I have to click ...
  • JohnHowlett
  • Regular
  • 15 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 15 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution I need to adjust the description of my profile in Spotify For Podcasters

Spotify for podcasters Country: Chile Device(iPhone 14) My Question or Issue: Please help. I need to adjust the description of my profile in Spotify for Podcasters. I really appreciate your help and support. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank...

• Visitor
  • Spotify for podcasters   Country: Chile   Device (iPhone 14)   My Question or Issue: Please help. I need to adjust the description of my profile in Spotify for Podcasters. I rea...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why iam I paying a premium app and still have all the adds

Iam paying for something i don’t get and it will be great as iam on a metal heathal plan,like to talk to someone not a text about this

• Visitor
  • Iam paying for something i don’t get and it will be great as iam on a metal heathal plan,like to talk to someone not a text about this
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs listened not appearing on Recently played and not counted in Wrapped?

I spend a lot of time listening to music in group session with a colleague at work. The songs we've listened to haven't appeared in the Recently played section and that made us wonder whether or not those have been completely ignored in Spotify Wrapp...

• I spend a lot of time listening to music in group session with a colleague at work. The songs we've listened to haven't appeared in the Recently played section and that made us wonder whether or not ...
  • JohnHowlett
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Выкинуло с аккаунта

Уехал на 7 дней после приезда захожу в Spotify и вижу что меня выкинуло с аккаунта я пытаюсь войти но из информации об аккаунте я знаю только название аккаунта и какая там музыка если можно его как-то вернуть было бы хорошо

• Visitor
  • Уехал на 7 дней после приезда захожу в Spotify и вижу что меня выкинуло с аккаунта я пытаюсь войти но из информации об аккаунте я знаю только название аккаунта и какая там музыка если можно его как-т...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution como elimino ciertas sugerencias que me salen en el autocompletar

Al momento que en mi celular quiero buscar una cancion me salen algunas sugerencias para autocompletar, quiero saber como elimino algunas de esas sugerencias.

• Visitor
  • Al momento que en mi celular quiero buscar una cancion me salen algunas sugerencias para autocompletar, quiero saber como elimino algunas de esas sugerencias.
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Different song plays than the one selected

PlanPremiumCountryBelgiumDeviceSamsung A22Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueWhen selecting a song, specifically Hoppipolla -Sigur Rós, Spotify will instead play A Sky Full Of Stars - Coldplay. I don't know what caused this, as I have not do...

• Plan Premium Country Belgium Device Samsung A22 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue When selecting a song, specifically Hoppipolla -Sigur Rós, Spotify will instead play A S...
  • Elena
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sharing Podcasts to other providers

When I shared my podcast with Apple Podcasts only 4 episodes out of 22 appear to be available, is this because the other episodes contain music or because they were recorded using the Spotify for Podcasters app and the files are not recognised by App...

• Casual Listener
  • When I shared my podcast with Apple Podcasts only 4 episodes out of 22 appear to be available, is this because the other episodes contain music or because they were recorded using the Spotify for Pod...
  • Vasil
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify - Sonos issues

Hello Community, Latently, I am facing issues with Spotify app connecting to my Sonos speakers: when I am playing a song in Spotify app and I am hitting connect to connect to speakers, I am getting the message connecting but the song is still playing...

• Hello Community,   Latently, I am facing issues with Spotify app connecting to my Sonos speakers: when I am playing a song in Spotify app  and I am hitting connect to connect to speakers,...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't remove podcast from "your shows"

So I've had this issue for a while. If you take a look at the picture, you can see that when I'm on my homepage, the first thing that pops up is the "ASMR with Amouranth" podcast.First of all. I do not listen to podcasts and not plan on ever doing th...

• Casual Listener
  • So I've had this issue for a while. If you take a look at the picture, you can see that when I'm on my homepage, the first thing that pops up is the "ASMR with Amouranth" podcast. First of all. I ...
  • banankakan
  • Music Fan
  • 582 replies
  • 795 likes
  • Other
  • 582 replies
  • 795 likes

HOW TO I BLOCK A PODCAST FROM APPEARING ON MY HOME PAGE ?

I DONT WANT TO EVEN SEE CERTAIN MAGA POLITICAL LIARS ON MY PAGE . I SHOULD SEE THEM ONLY ONCE...& THEN BLOCK THEM FROM EVER BEING SEEN BY ME AGAIN . IF I CHANGE MY MIND...I CAN USE THE SEARCH BOX TO LOCATE THEM .

• Visitor
  • I DONT WANT TO EVEN SEE CERTAIN MAGA POLITICAL LIARS ON MY PAGE . I SHOULD SEE THEM ONLY ONCE...& THEN BLOCK THEM FROM EVER BEING SEEN BY ME AGAIN . IF I CHANGE MY MIND...I CAN USE THE SEA...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Release Radar is still showing me songs from last week

I use the Release Radar to keep up to date with Artists I follow. Every week I go in and add any songs I like to my playlists. I don't want to have songs in it from last week that I already checked over. Even if I Hide every song in my Release Radar,...

• I use the Release Radar to keep up to date with Artists I follow. Every week I go in and add any songs I like to my playlists. I don't want to have songs in it from last week that I already checked o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Ability to block or hide podcasts and artists

Having the ability to block podcasts you don’t want to see or artists you don’t want to listen to would be very helpful. I accidentally clicked on a podcast that I have no interest in listening to and I can not get it out of my home page. Being able ...

• Having the ability to block podcasts you don’t want to see or artists you don’t want to listen to would be very helpful. I accidentally clicked on a podcast that I have no interest in listening to an...
  • vt109
  • Casual Listener
  • 27 replies
  • 37 likes
  • 27 replies
  • 37 likes