Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Why does Spotify sound not when using AirPlay in my car?

The sound quality when using AirPlay doesn’t sound as good as Apple. How do I get it to aound the same or better? There has to be a trick. Apple sucks and don’t want to use it. Spotify is great!

• Visitor
  • The sound quality when using AirPlay doesn’t sound as good as Apple. How do I get it to aound the same or better? There has to be a trick. Apple sucks and don’t want to use it. Spotify is great!
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution When I am in my car the skip song buttion in my only skips like 10 second.

The skip buttion in my car use to work and it would skip the full song now it only skips like 10 or so seconds has there been a new feature that i cannot find in setting ? It has only started happening as of the 16/11/2023.

• Visitor
  • The skip buttion in my car use to work and it would skip the full song now it only skips like 10 or so seconds has there been a new feature that i cannot find in setting ? It has only started happeni...
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web Player] [Memory] [Chromium] Error: Out of Memory

For a few weeks now, It seems that after some time the spotify webplayer crashes the tab, inducing an error "Out of Memory" and other similar errors. This may not be a spotify issue, however this allows for members of the spotify community to check t...

• Visitor
  • For a few weeks now, It seems that after some time the spotify webplayer crashes the tab, inducing an error "Out of Memory" and other similar errors. This may not be a spotify issue, however this all...
  • ArrienRK2
  • Visitor
  • 17 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution How my SONOS system came on in my office in the middle of the night?

My SONOS system came on in my office in the middle of the night, at maximum volume, even though no-one was connected to the system's WiFi network.I suspect one of my colleagues stayed logged on to his Spotify account when he left, and when he tried t...

• My SONOS system came on in my office in the middle of the night, at maximum volume, even though no-one was connected to the system's WiFi network. I suspect one of my colleagues stayed logged on to ...
  • Maria
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I stop a podcast I don't like from autoplaying?

A podcast I really dislike (I listened to a couple episodes then decided I didn't like it) keeps autoplaying when I'm playing podcasts. I rated it 1 star in hopes that might stop it from autoplaying when I'm listening to podcasts but it keeps coming ...

• Visitor
  • A podcast I really dislike (I listened to a couple episodes then decided I didn't like it) keeps autoplaying when I'm playing podcasts. I rated it 1 star in hopes that might stop it from autoplaying ...
  • kacrawford
  • Casual Listener
  • 22 replies
  • 11 likes
  • 22 replies
  • 11 likes

Superuser Contribution why are specific songs grayed out after i listen to them a few times

i want to listen to ayesha erotica songs but everytime i listen to a noramal song or a sped up version podcast of the song, it gets removed after a few hours and i dont know why.

• Casual Listener
  • i want to listen to ayesha erotica songs but everytime i listen to a noramal song or a sped up version podcast of the song, it gets removed after a few hours and i dont know why.
  • Ahmeteroticaonline
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist cover photo

I can change cover photos on all 34 of my playlists except for one. The images aren't the issue seeing as I can use them on other playlists. It's just that one playlist. I'll press edit playlist, change image, choose photo, select and position the ph...

• Visitor
  • I can change cover photos on all 34 of my playlists except for one. The images aren't the issue seeing as I can use them on other playlists. It's just that one playlist. I'll press edit playlist, cha...
  • rutmstackhouse
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixel Watch 2 can't control music on main screen until app force shut down or watch restart

PlanPremiumCountryHungaryDevicePixel 3, Pixel 8 Pro, Samsung S32, Nest Hub, any else...Operating Systemlatest on every device My Question or IssueThe problem started around 2024 february.The problem is that on my Pixel Watch 2 the Spotify isn't able ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Hungary Device Pixel 3, Pixel 8 Pro, Samsung S32, Nest Hub, any else... Operating System latest on every device   My Question or Issue The problem started around 2...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I am unable to cancel the redirect from Spotify to RSS.com

It gives the option to remove, but when I press it, it stays the same. I was just testing out some of the features, and now I can't stop the redirect. My podcast isn't visible on Spotify now, it says it's unavailable. What do I do?

• Visitor
  • It gives the option to remove, but when I press it, it stays the same. I was just testing out some of the features, and now I can't stop the redirect. My podcast isn't visible on Spotify now, it says...
  • Ivelina
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution New songs start before the previous song ends on Roku Soundbar

This is a new issue that I haven't experienced over years of using Spotify on Roku. It's random songs. If I go back and select the song again, it usually plays all the way through, so the issue isn't the song itself.

• Casual Listener
  • This is a new issue that I haven't experienced over years of using Spotify on Roku. It's random songs. If I go back and select the song again, it usually plays all the way through, so the issue isn't...
  • Ivelina
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to access my favorite songs on Sonos (from iPhone)

Hi there - My situation is specific to my iPhone. When I am in the Sonos app, and am linked to my Spotify account, I can play music with Albums, Playlists, suggestions, and everything EXCEPT "Songs". I get the message "An error occurred while adding ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there - My situation is specific to my iPhone. When I am in the Sonos app, and am linked to my Spotify account, I can play music with Albums, Playlists, suggestions, and everything EXCEPT "Songs"....
  • Ivelina
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Microsoft Rewards Spotify redeem code not working (April 2023)

I got a 3 months free Spotify Premium Microsoft Rewards redeem code which is not working when I follow the link to Spotify.

• Visitor
  • I got a 3 months free Spotify Premium Microsoft Rewards redeem code which is not working when I follow the link to Spotify.
  • Not applicable
  • 34 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 34 replies
  • 0 likes

does spotify pay money to russian performers at the moment?

I live in Ukraine, where the fighting is taking place and I'm wondering when I listen to music on spotify, do Russian artists get paid for what I listen to? I know that spotify is not active in Russia at the moment, but there are Russian performers o...

• I live in Ukraine, where the fighting is taking place and I'm wondering when I listen to music on spotify, do Russian artists get paid for what I listen to? I know that spotify is not active in Russ...
  • Maslik
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution summer internship

I have filled out the 2024 Summer Marketing Internship (in NYC) multiple times already and each time I click submit nothing happens. I have filled out everything I am prompted to fill in for the application--I also included a resume and cover letter ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have filled out the 2024 Summer Marketing Internship (in NYC) multiple times already and each time I click submit nothing happens. I have filled out everything I am prompted to fill in for the appl...
  • juliannatunes
  • 67 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 67 replies
  • 2 likes

Sound is horrible on Roku for Premium Users

For the past several months I've avoided listening to Spotify on the Roku because the sound is so horrible. It sounds ultra compressed, definitely not the 320 kbps that is promised for premium users. I would say it's even below the 96 kbps that is fo...

• Regular
  • For the past several months I've avoided listening to Spotify on the Roku because the sound is so horrible. It sounds ultra compressed, definitely not the 320 kbps that is promised for premium users....
  • somedatapacket
  • Music Fan
  • 9 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 6 likes

Superuser Contribution I am getting an ad for an event which already happened.

I am getting an ad for a store's grand oopening, which has happened six days ago. no matter how much I dislike it for getting it too much, it is the only ad I get along with Fentanyl ads.

• Visitor
  • I am getting an ad for a store's grand oopening, which has happened six days ago. no matter how much I dislike it for getting it too much, it is the only ad I get along with Fentanyl ads.
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Playing incorrect version of song through Google Assistant

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevicePixel 3 XL, Google HomeOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueWhen I ask for a specific song using the Google assistant, I get a song with the correct title, but not the version I want or expect. The version I get is n...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Pixel 3 XL, Google Home Operating System Android   My Question or Issue When I ask for a specific song using the Google assistant, I get a song with the...
  • goog64
  • Casual Listener
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts are not working with Garmin

Getting a "Unable to Get content" when trying to download podcasts via my Garmin Forerunner 255. Music is syncing find. Issues appears to be only with podcasts.

• Casual Listener
  • Getting a "Unable to Get content" when trying to download podcasts via my Garmin Forerunner 255. Music is syncing find. Issues appears to be only with podcasts.
  • MrFjasegutt
  • Casual Listener
  • 80 replies
  • 28 likes
  • 80 replies
  • 28 likes

Superuser Contribution Share to WhatsApp Group after adding to playlist

Hi, Is it possible to automate the sharing of a song to WhatsApp after its been added to a playlist? My friends and I have a music discussion group on WhatsApp but currently one person is having to curate the playlist as the tracks are being shared o...

• Hi,   Is it possible to automate the sharing of a song to WhatsApp after its been added to a playlist?   My friends and I have a music discussion group on WhatsApp but currently one per...
  • Gaurav2211
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes