Announcements

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution when playing offline it plays first 6 tracks then repeats the 5th and then

when playing offline it plays first 6 tracks then goes back to 5th and then back to 6th and just keeps repeating these two tracks

• Visitor
  • when playing offline it plays first 6 tracks then goes back to 5th and then back to 6th and just keeps repeating these two tracks
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

unable to download playlists for offline listening on new device

sold old phone and using new phone but unable to download for offline listening. getting error message "device limit reached. remove all download from another device to listen offline" on new phone. the spotify app was removed on old phone.

• Visitor
  • sold old phone and using new phone but unable to download for offline listening. getting error message "device limit reached. remove all download from another device to listen offline" on new phone. ...
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't open Spotify from one of my computers

I've been getting this for months when I want to use spotify in my desk computer: "This site cannot be accessed The web page at https://open.spotify.com/__noul__?l2l=1&nd=1 may be temporarily down or permanently moved to a new web address. ERR_ADDRES...

• Visitor
  • I've been getting this for months when I want to use spotify in my desk computer: "This site cannot be accessed The web page at https://open.spotify.com/__noul__?l2l=1&nd=1 may be temporarily dow...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

How to get Premium after paid for ?

Paid for trail 9.99. Still have free but not premium. Have tried everything in allFAQs, to avail. I’m really disappointed ; seems like it would best system.

• Visitor
  • Paid for trail 9.99. Still have free but not premium. Have tried everything in allFAQs, to avail. I’m really disappointed ; seems like it would best system.
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove Podcast from Home

PlanPremiumDeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemiOS 14 My Question or IssueMy home page on Spotify has a "Your Top Shows" section that keeps displaying a white noise podcast I listened to a few minutes of one time. I don't follow the podcast and didn't save...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Device iPhone 7 Operating System iOS 14   My Question or Issue My home page on Spotify has a "Your Top Shows" section that keeps displaying a white noise podcast I listened ...
  • arte_nm
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 6 likes

Superuser Contribution FORCEFULLY Remove Podcast from "Your Shows"

PlanPremium OSAndroid / PC My Question or IssueHi. I would like to remove a recommended podcast from the "My Shows" category on my spotify home-screen. I watched 3 episodes of a personal podcast (dating advice podcast) and it keeps appearing on my ho...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium   OS Android / PC   My Question or Issue Hi. I would like to remove a recommended podcast from the "My Shows" category on my spotify home-screen. I watched 3 episodes of...
  • arte_nm
  • Music Fan
  • 23 replies
  • 62 likes
  • Other
  • 23 replies
  • 62 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify stopped working on Amazon echo 4th Gen, can't find device anymore

PlanPremiumCountryBrazilDeviceAmazon Echo (4th Gen) I've recently bought an Amazon echo (4th Gen) and 2 echo dots (3rd Gen) for my home. Upon setting it up, Spotify worked perfectly in all of then. A few days later, however, the echo 4th Gen was unav...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Brazil Device Amazon Echo (4th Gen)    I've recently bought an Amazon echo (4th Gen) and 2 echo dots (3rd Gen) for my home. Upon setting it up, Spotify worked pe...
  • Alanosaurus
  • Visitor
  • 127 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Connect
  • 127 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts not playing properly - jumping from one podcast to another

I used to listen to podcasts and once an episode ended, another one would play, from the same podcast. Now, after an episode ends, Spotify starts playing another one not from the same podcast, but from a random other podcast. Its very frustrating but...

• Visitor
  • I used to listen to podcasts and once an episode ended, another one would play, from the same podcast. Now, after an episode ends, Spotify starts playing another one not from the same podcast, but fr...
  • Dian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I put lyrics to music on musixmatch and they aren't on spotify still

Hey so I got a Musixmatch account in order to add lyrics to a song that my boyfriend created. His music is on Spotify. Musixmatch's website said to wait 48-72 hours but it's still not up on Spotify. The 'helpful link' left in a similar FAQ about the ...

• Hey so I got a Musixmatch account in order to add lyrics to a song that my boyfriend created. His music is on Spotify. Musixmatch's website said to wait 48-72 hours but it's still not up on Spotify. ...
  • TrippyTranMan
  • Casual Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist from Spotify not recognized. in Alexa

When I try to play a playlist in spotify via Alexa , Alexa doesnt regonize the list and play whatever. Spotify is the standart music service in Alexa. The account is the same for Alexa and Spotify

• Visitor
  • When I try to play a playlist in spotify via Alexa , Alexa doesnt regonize the list and play whatever. Spotify is the standart music service in Alexa. The account is the same for Alexa and Spotify
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution How to add a Featured On when a track is included on a big Spotify playlist?

Hey. An artist has been added to a big spotify playlist. How do they add that playlist to Featured On on their spotify page? Thankyou.

• Casual Listener
  • Hey. An artist has been added to a big spotify playlist. How do they add that playlist to Featured On on their spotify page? Thankyou.  
  • mfth1
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't claim my artist page

hi, the situation is like thisI'm not on Instagram, and my Twitter content has absolutely nothing to do with my music. And I don't have my own website, I can't use "Link to the artist's website.", all I have is the project file for making the music a...

• Visitor
  • hi, the situation is like this I'm not on Instagram, and my Twitter content has absolutely nothing to do with my music. And I don't have my own website, I can't use "Link to the artist's website."...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to keep people from changing my music remotely?

I was listening to music today in my office on my Bluetooth speaker (I work on a college campus so of course there are students who enjoy messing with people) and all the sudden, I was not listening to my music but something someone else decided to p...

• Visitor
  • I was listening to music today in my office on my Bluetooth speaker (I work on a college campus so of course there are students who enjoy messing with people) and all the sudden, I was not listening ...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS][Other] No ads for preium users

Funny how I had to scroll past at least 20 other posts complaining about this, yet they're all "closed." I pay for premium (and I have since 2012). Why do I pay? Because I want an ad free experience. Period. This app replaced my use of iTunes. I pay ...

• Casual Listener
  • Funny how I had to scroll past at least 20 other posts complaining about this, yet they're all "closed." I pay for premium (and I have since 2012).   Why do I pay?   Because I want an a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify podcasts are now available in Ukraine but there's no video

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUkraineDeviceAnyOperating SystemAnyMy Question or IssuePodcasts recently became available for Ukrainian users, but there seems to be no video. I wanted to watch Joe Rogan Experience which is your exclusive, and there is no way ...

• Plan Free/Premium Country Ukraine Device Any Operating System Any My Question or Issue Podcasts recently became available for Ukrainian users, but there seems to be no video. I wanted to wa...
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution top recommendations won’t change

The playlist and album recommendations right under where it says “good morning” on the home screen haven’t changed for at least a month. the other recommendations have all been changing like normal. this is on my phone as well as on my computer app. ...

• Casual Listener
  • The playlist and album recommendations right under where it says “good morning” on the home screen haven’t changed for at least a month. the other recommendations have all been changing like normal. ...
  • mileyh
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio always consists of the same songs, no matter what song/album/artist it has been created from

The old Spotify radio used to play original songs based off of whatever new song/album/artist I created the station from. This was an awesome way to find new music. For some reason it was changed and every time I create a new radio station (because I...

• The old Spotify radio used to play original songs based off of whatever new song/album/artist I created the station from. This was an awesome way to find new music. For some reason it was changed and...
  • Panchogarb
  • 34 replies
  • 32 likes
  • Radio
  • 34 replies
  • 32 likes