Announcements

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to connect to Cambridge Audio Stream Magic

I have a Premium Family account and since 2 days my Cambridge Audio Stream Magic 6v1 does not connect to Spotify any more. Stream Magic displays message: "Spotify not logged in" and the Stream Magic cannot be selected as a device from laptop, phone o...

• I have a Premium Family account and since 2 days my Cambridge Audio Stream Magic 6v1 does not connect to Spotify any more. Stream Magic displays message: "Spotify not logged in" and the Stream Magic ...
  • jeppe_jaest
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast posted on Libsyn and directed to Spotify isn't appearing

I posted a podcast episode to Libsyn yesterday. It shows up on other apps but not on Spotify. The previous episodes in this series have appeared properly on Spotify.

• Visitor
  • I posted a podcast episode to Libsyn yesterday. It shows up on other apps but not on Spotify. The previous episodes in this series have appeared properly on Spotify.
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant Sign Up for Spotify Premium 3 Months Free PayPal Promotion.

I get to the part where its supposed to send an email with a code in order to continue the application. It wont send the email I've tried it multiple times and waited hours. Anyone else having this problem? Thoughts on how to fix this?

• Visitor
  • I get to the part where its supposed to send an email with a code in order to continue the application. It wont send the email I've tried it multiple times and waited hours. Anyone else having this p...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution New Releases section is not updating

Hi! I registered for premium on Spotify exactly one month ago, when Spotify launched in Romania. Apart from the fact that the "Discover Weekly" playlist is still not showing up after one month of subscription in "Discover" (from what I know, it takes...

• Regular
  • Hi!    I registered for premium on Spotify exactly one month ago, when Spotify launched in Romania. Apart from the fact that the "Discover Weekly" playlist is still not showing up after o...
  • Lyubka
  • 78 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 78 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution How do I stop links from automatically playing?

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDevicePixel 4AOperating SystemAndroid 12My Question or IssueIt's really frustrating when I'm listening to music & a friend shares a link to an album/artist/song & when I click the link (just to take a look), Spotify stops what...

• Plan Premium Country Canada Device Pixel 4A Operating System Android 12 My Question or Issue It's really frustrating when I'm listening to music & a friend shares a link to an album/ar...
  • TonySnark
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Alexa Spotify skill- can't connect due to geographical restrictions

Hello, i pay for Spotify, this msg is regarding my partner's account. This morning Spotify skill on Alexa was working fine, I accidently disabled it, then Alexa informed me that Spotify skill wasn't enabled, I tried to enable it again and now it says...

• Visitor
  • Hello, i pay for Spotify, this msg is regarding my partner's account. This morning Spotify skill on Alexa was working fine, I accidently disabled it, then Alexa informed me that Spotify skill wasn't ...
  • RayLor22
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Alexa smart speaker doesn't play Spotify premium.

1) In the Alexa settings, Spotify is the default player and is linked. Alexa is logged on.2) The smart speaker (Ultimate Ears Megaboom) is listed as the current device in the Spotify settings; 3) the speaker was hard reset and everything reentered. T...

• Regular
  • 1) In the Alexa settings, Spotify is the default player and is linked. Alexa is logged on. 2) The smart speaker (Ultimate Ears Megaboom) is listed as the current device in the Spotify settings; 3)...
  • moto2000
  • Casual Listener
  • 31 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 31 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify for Podcasters - RSS feed not updating correctly

My Question or IssueI have uploaded a remastered version of a podcast episode on Soundcloud weeks ago, but it's still the old episode on Spotify. Is there a way I can force Spotify for Podcasters to update the episode or do I have to re-upload it? Th...

• Visitor
  • My Question or Issue I have uploaded a remastered version of a podcast episode on Soundcloud weeks ago, but it's still the old episode on Spotify. Is there a way I can force Spotify for Podcasters t...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution BMW iDrive Issue

PlanPremiumCountryUnited KingdomDeviceiPhone 11 Pro MaxOperating SystemiOS 13.3My Question or IssueHey, So since yesterday my BMW iDrive is not showing the correct information for any Song, Artist or Album Art, whatever song is playing on Spotify onc...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country United Kingdom Device iPhone 11 Pro Max Operating System iOS 13.3 My Question or Issue Hey,   So since yesterday my BMW iDrive is not showing the correct informat...
  • Paradoxx1
  • Visitor
  • 30 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Connect
    Music
    Other
  • 30 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution An Unexpected Journey by Samwise Gamgee

Hello. My family and I absolutely love the podcast “An Unexpected Journey” by Samwise Gamgee. (https://anchor.fm/unexpected-journey) We’re trying to find this theatrical audiobook version on disc, but cannot find the exact version. (This version is t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. My family and I absolutely love the podcast “An Unexpected Journey” by Samwise Gamgee. (https://anchor.fm/unexpected-journey) We’re trying to find this theatrical audiobook version on disc, bu...
  • debs4080
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Podcasts aren't playing on Spotify Web Player

Hi. I'm a Spotify Premium user and I run Spotify on a Windows 10 Dell PC. Over the past few weeks, I've been having issues getting podcasts to play on the Web Player: When I listen to a playlist that contains podcast episodes, they show up in the que...

• Gig Goer
  •   Hi. I'm a Spotify Premium user and I run Spotify on a Windows 10 Dell PC. Over the past few weeks, I've been having issues getting podcasts to play on the Web Player:   When I listen t...
  • idontgiveaf___
  • Casual Listener
  • 65 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Other
  • 65 replies
  • 7 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can someone tell me how I can make Spotify stop recommending "Nights in White Satin"?

For more than a year now, the song Nights In White Satin has been recommended to me and added to my daily mix hundreds of times, I have been skipping it every single time in the past 6-8 months and Spotify is insisting on recommending it to me at lea...

• Casual Listener
  • For more than a year now, the song Nights In White Satin has been recommended to me and added to my daily mix hundreds of times, I have been skipping it every single time in the past 6-8 months and S...
  • OscarDC
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution PS5 song titles frozen

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDevicePS5Operating SystemPS5 My Question or IssueWhen playing music on the Spotify app for PS5, the song title remains frozen on the screen after 3-4 tracks. The music continues to play as normal, but the song showing in the s...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Canada Device PS5 Operating System PS5   My Question or Issue When playing music on the Spotify app for PS5, the song title remains frozen on the screen af...
  • OscarDC
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Podcasts can't be played on Sonos devices

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceSamsung Galaxy A40Operating SystemAndroid 11, Windows 10 My Question or IssueHi there,Since december my Sonos devices no longer recognize podcasts played from Spotify. When I'm connected to a sonos device via spotify co...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device Samsung Galaxy A40 Operating System Android 11, Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hi there, Since december my Sonos devices no longer recognize pod...
  • Robabb
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • SONOS
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Group Sessions

Group sessions doesn’t work I have been trying to use the group sessions function with my SO and simply doesn’t work. When I create the session, they join, and when I press play on any song the other person automatically gets kicked out of the sessio...

• Group sessions doesn’t work   I have been trying to use the group sessions function with my SO and simply doesn’t work.   When I create the session, they join, and when I press play on ...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to fix 'contaminated' Discovery weekly?

PlanPremiumCountryNew ZealandDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueDiscovery Weekly used to be a feature that I liked and I would often find good new music...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country New Zealand Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Discove...
  • averyw88
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Last.fm is not scrobbling

I have windows 10 (desktop) and the Spotify application. I try to disconnect and turn on the plug again. I log out of the spotify application and log in again. It still does not work. scroble works only by open.spotify.com. Please help.

• Casual Listener
  • I have windows 10 (desktop) and the Spotify application. I try to disconnect and turn on the plug again. I log out of the spotify application and log in again. It still does not work. scroble...
  • lvvis
  • Visitor
  • 24 replies
  • 14 likes
  • Samsung
  • 24 replies
  • 14 likes

Superuser Contribution Algunos podcast incluyen anuncios durante su transmisión.

Estoy molesto porque soy usuario PREMIUM, pero algunos podcast incluyen anuncios mientras transmiten. Yo pago PREMIUM porque me molestan mucho los anucios. ¿Hay alguna manera para que puedan prohibir hacer anuncios durante los podacast?

• Visitor
  • Estoy molesto porque soy usuario PREMIUM, pero algunos podcast incluyen anuncios mientras transmiten. Yo pago PREMIUM porque me molestan mucho los anucios. ¿Hay alguna manera para que puedan prohibir...
  • Fergomv
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Garmin][Other] Enable playcount for offline listening with Garmin Forerunner

I run roughly 40 miles each week and I use a Garmin Forerunner 245 Music watch paired with my Apple Airpods. I download playlists onto my watch and listen to about 4-5 hours of music each week on the watch (offline). I would like to know if spotify c...

• Rising Star 3
  • Rising Star 3
  • I run roughly 40 miles each week and I use a Garmin Forerunner 245 Music watch paired with my Apple Airpods. I download playlists onto my watch and listen to about 4-5 hours of music each week on the...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Garmin
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Indie Spotify Bible - legit or scam?

The company that sells the Indie Bible is now hawking the Indie Spotify Bible, which they're selling for $79. Part of the promo is:We've made connecting with Playlist curators EASY!If you’ve ever tried to find contact information for Spotify Playlist...

• The company that sells the Indie Bible is now hawking the Indie Spotify Bible, which they're selling for $79.  Part of the promo is: We've made connecting with Playlist curators EASY! ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Env: prod