Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Heartrose
  • 33 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 33 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Show the song lyrics on phones and computers

Hey Team, I'd love to be able to see the lyrics of the song i'm listening to so i can sing along if i want to. I can currently show music lyrics when listening on my TV but would love if the lyrics played on a screen whilst i listen on my phone. When...

• Visitor
  • Hey Team,    I'd love to be able to see the lyrics of the song i'm listening to so i can sing along if i want to. I can currently show music lyrics when listening on my TV but would love ...
  • Maria
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Hey folks! Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad? We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any ...
  • Heartrose
  • 33 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 33 replies
  • 6 likes

Superuser Contribution App keeps switching to repeat

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevicePixel 6 ProOperating SystemAndroid 14Spotify version: 8.8.92.700My Question or IssueEverytime I open the app it switches playback to repeat/loop. It's not much of an issue if I hit play on a playlist. But I generally don't ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Pixel 6 Pro Operating System Android 14 Spotify version: 8.8.92.700 My Question or Issue Everytime I open the app it switches playback to repeat/loop. It's n...
  • MCAB
  • Gig Goer
  • 105 replies
  • 12 likes
  • 105 replies
  • 12 likes

Superuser Contribution listening activity on spotify

i cannot see my friends listening activity. i have restarted the app and my device, i have delted and re installed, i have also logged in and out, i have also cleared cashe. nothing works. how to fix this problem?

• Visitor
  • i cannot see my friends listening activity. i have restarted the app and my device, i have delted and re installed, i have also logged in and out, i have also cleared cashe. nothing works. how to fix...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Lyrics not showing on xbox

Recently the lyrics haven’t been available on my Xbox One Spotify appSubscription: Premium family planVersion: 2024.03.11_1-5817b61

• Casual Listener
  • Recently the lyrics haven’t been available on my Xbox One Spotify app Subscription: Premium family plan Version: 2024.03.11_1-5817b61
  • Speedloafer
  • Visitor
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Extended Streaming History missing track metadata

PlanPremium CountryUS My Question or IssueIn processing my Extended Streaming History, I noticed that quite a few records (in my case, over 7000 records) are missing track metadata (or track identifiers). Is this a bug, or is there a reason this info...

• Plan Premium   Country US   My Question or Issue In processing my Extended Streaming History, I noticed that quite a few records (in my case, over 7000 records) are missing track met...
  • Ivelina
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why isn't my podcast appearing in "New Episodes"?

I've just been onto the Podcaster support for the last 2 hours and 20 minutes with no resolution to this problem. I'm a podcaster, working on my second series, currently uploading, but for whatever reason it's not appearing in "new episodes" for myse...

• Regular
  • I've just been onto the Podcaster support for the last 2 hours and 20 minutes with no resolution to this problem. I'm a podcaster, working on my second series, currently uploading, but for whatever r...
  • luproductions
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

I have lost access to my podcast

I have a podcast called The ranch by danu Kinsella bishop and Eoin Gilligan. We tried many different possible login details and none of them seem to work. We are essentially locked out of our own podcast. Is there any way you can help us regain acces...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a podcast called The ranch by danu Kinsella bishop and Eoin Gilligan. We tried many different possible login details and none of them seem to work. We are essentially locked out of our own pod...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Leave or remove myself form playlist

PlanPremium DeviceImac and iphone My Question or IssueI have been searching for a while on how to leave/remove myself form a playlist, and found a bunch of answers and comments that says to just go to de playlist, the context menu (...) and just tap ...

•   Plan Premium     Device Imac and iphone       My Question or Issue I have been searching for a while on how to leave/remove myself form a playlist, and foun...
  • Maria
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Release date of each individual song.

It would be great to know the year of release of each song (the month would be great too, but one step at a time). When you listen to Spotify's suggestions, or when you listen to any playlist, you might want to find out what year a song was released....

• ...t in a specific historical period.   It could be good for all users who like to sort playlists based on the publication date of individual songs.   I love music from different periods a...
  • BigEar
  • 7 replies
  • 28 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 28 likes

Solved!! Song is 37 minutes long

MX by Deftones is 37 minutes long when i try to play it. The song should be 5 minutes long. I am using a Samsung s7.

• Regular
  • MX by Deftones is 37 minutes long when i try to play it. The song should be 5 minutes long. I am using a Samsung s7.
  • seb_5150
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

"Lofimoon" Profile FRAUD Scammer

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issuehttps://open.spotify.com/user/31qv5duurbl6n4vtz4c643joxb2i?si=749fb95426894f85 This user is a...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue https:/...
  • FelixClover
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sleep timer

It would be most useful to have a sleep timer. I am not certain if the country of usage is critical, but my account is via your Canadian app. Various podcast apps have this feature in increments of 10min, 15min, 30min, 45min, 1 hour, etc., in a simpl...

• Visitor
  • It would be most useful to have a sleep timer. I am not certain if the country of usage is critical, but my account is via your Canadian app. Various podcast apps have this feature in increments of 1...
  • cherryberrygery
  • Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution TCL Roku TV 50 Spotify App does not show artist photo full screen on background while playing song

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanFree/CountryUSADeviceTCL Roku TV 50 inchOperating SystemTCL roku TV My Question or IssueTCL Roku TV 50 Spotify App does not show...

tcl roku tv.jpg_large.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Free/ Country USA Device TCL Roku TV 50 inch Operating System TCL r...
  • Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Why in the flying **bleep** can't I delete a playlist trough a right click meny anymore?

"Remove from library" wth?I want to delete it from MY LIBRARY, on my computer/phone/tab. Not remove it from my "home screen".

• Casual Listener
  • "Remove from library" wth? I want to delete it from MY LIBRARY, on my computer/phone/tab. Not remove it from my "home screen".
  • Mitre226644
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Porque estoy escu hando anuncios si pague por plan premium?

En los podcast ahora me está apareciendo anuncios de publicidad siendo que tengo plan justamente para no tenerla??? Donde reclamo

• Visitor
  • En los podcast ahora me está apareciendo anuncios de publicidad siendo que tengo plan justamente para no tenerla??? Donde reclamo
  • MEdm
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution logging in to Spotify, message says "you're offline"

I upgraded to a "new" "work" iPhone 14 . I had an older XR model). Upon opening Spotify on my new work phone (App was transferred over at phone company office). Upon opening Spotify App, it asked me to sign in. I did (EM & PW) and no luck. Says: "you...

• Casual Listener
  • I upgraded to a "new" "work" iPhone 14 . I had an older XR model). Upon opening Spotify on my new work phone (App was transferred over at phone company office). Upon opening Spotify App, it ask...
  • John242
  • Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I sort playlists by recently added on Android Auto?

I know how to sort a playlist so that recently added songs are at the top of the playlist on my mobile app, but Android Auto doesn't reflect that sorted playlist. How do I do this on Android Auto so I can easily select a more recently added song?

• Regular
  • I know how to sort a playlist so that recently added songs are at the top of the playlist on my mobile app, but Android Auto doesn't reflect that sorted playlist. How do I do this on Android Auto so ...
  • Supergregg
  • Regular
  • 18 replies
  • 17 likes
  • Other
  • 18 replies
  • 17 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web Player] Several times a day web player logs out on its own.

PlanPremiumCountry CZDeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10 (using Chrome) My Question or Issue Several times a day Spotify web player randomly logs out on its own and redirects me to login screen. When I log in I always check "keep me loged in", bu...

• Plan Premium Country  CZ Device Desktop Operating System Windows 10 (using Chrome)   My Question or Issue  Several times a day Spotify web player randomly logs out on its own...
  • muser85
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes