Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• SophieandtheKids
  • Visitor
  • 16 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 16 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

the lyrics translation feature, regardless of the app or device language.

Hello.I'm a native Korean speaker, but I use my phone in Japanese to study Japanese, but when I listen to a song in Japanese, I don't get the lyrics translation feature. It's a bit disappointing to change the language of the Spotify app to Korean onl...

• Hello. I'm a native Korean speaker, but I use my phone in Japanese to study Japanese, but when I listen to a song in Japanese, I don't get the lyrics translation feature. It's a bit disappointing to...
  • Jezza64
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Lyrics can't be shared on X/Twitter anymore

PlanPremiumCountryHungaryDevice(Xiaomi Note 12 Pro 5G) My Question or IssueI had an X/Twitter that's essentially just for sharing lyrics but as of lately the picture of the lyrics doesn't show up anymore only the link and the lyrics are stamp sized. ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Hungary Device (Xiaomi Note 12 Pro 5G)   My Question or Issue I had an X/Twitter that's essentially just for sharing lyrics but as of lately the picture of the lyri...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Multi-Room Music w/ Amazon Echo Link Devices Stopped Working

PlanPremium CountryUSA DeviceAmazon Echo Link Amp (3 of them) Operating SystemN/A My Question or IssueRecently (just noticed today) that any of my Alex Multi-Room music groups that contain an Echo Link Amp device no longer show up and can't be played...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium   Country USA   Device Amazon Echo Link Amp (3 of them)   Operating System N/A   My Question or Issue Recently (just noticed today) that any of my Alex M...
  • JeffSRedmond
  • Music Fan
  • 66 replies
  • 6 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 66 replies
  • 6 likes

Why I Can’t I Download Podcasts Any Longer?

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUnited States iPod Touch (7th Generation)Operating System iOS 15.8.2 My Question or IssueI’ve been using Spotify to listen to podcasts on various Apple devices for a number of years. Recently, the Spotify app has been acting al...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country United States  iPod Touch (7th Generation) Operating System iOS 15.8.2   My Question or Issue I’ve been using Spotify to listen to podcasts on various Appl...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spoitify Discord Activity No Longer Shows

PlanPremium CountryUSA 2020 M1 Macbook AirOperating SystemmacOS Monterey Hey everyone. my issue is that my Discord Spotify activity on my laptop isn't showing up anymore, but has been showing up on my phone mostly just fine [now it's not showing up]....

•   Plan Premium   Country USA   2020 M1 Macbook Air Operating System macOS Monterey   Hey everyone. my issue is that my Discord Spotify activity on my laptop isn't showi...
  • Sipihr
  • Casual Listener
  • 81 replies
  • 17 likes
  • Discord
    Spotify Activity
  • 81 replies
  • 17 likes

Superuser Contribution Is there a way to fix liked songs and followed artists?

For some reason I can't like songs or follow artists anymore, I can click or press on button (this issue is on both mobile and desktop) but the number of liked songs has not changed since march. I have a polish premium student account, an Honor 90 li...

• Visitor
  • For some reason I can't like songs or follow artists anymore, I can click or press on button (this issue is on both mobile and desktop) but the number of liked songs has not changed since march. ...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution garmin app

i just bought Garmin forunner 965 and i cant use spotify. i download normaly app and watches not co-op with it? when i download other music app watches want to use it but not spotify. do anybody have some idea?

• Visitor
  • i just bought Garmin forunner 965 and i cant use spotify. i download normaly app and watches not co-op with it? when i download other music app watches want to use it but not spotify. do anybody have...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My Podcast Is Not Showing Up When I Search

Greetings! I am concerned that my podcast is not showing up when I search for it via search bar on my computer or phone. I'd really like for it to be easier for our new listeners to find us if they decide to use the search function. Is it just a matt...

• Regular
  • Greetings!   I am concerned that my podcast is not showing up when I search for it via search bar on my computer or phone. I'd really like for it to be easier for our new listeners to find us ...
  • realindepthsimp
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution New Playlist Release Not Appearing

PlanPremiumCountryUSDevice(Samsung s23, Lenovo laptop)Operating System(Android, Windows 10) My Question or IssueI follow a company that posts public playlists weekly, but the playlists do not readily appear anywhere on my home screen or library. I do...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country US Device (Samsung s23, Lenovo laptop) Operating System (Android, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue I follow a company that posts public playlists weekly, but t...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution "Your Music" section broken on Tizen watch

Hi, I have a problem with the Spotify app on the Samsung Galaxy Active 2 smartwatch. When I go to the "Your Music" section, both the "Your Collection" and "Your Playlists" menus are broken. They used to show different things but they both only seem t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have a problem with the Spotify app on the Samsung Galaxy Active 2 smartwatch. When I go to the "Your Music" section, both the "Your Collection" and "Your Playlists" menus are broken. ...
  • Aterana19
  • Regular
  • 72 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Samsung
  • 72 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify does not see Sonos move

I’ve seen similar posts but not a solution. Just bought two Sonos Move (first gen) and took them out of the box today. So far I do not care for streaming Spotify from the Sonos app, I find it clunky and limiting (the controls also are greyed out). Tr...

• Regular
  • I’ve seen similar posts but not a solution. Just bought two Sonos Move (first gen) and took them out of the box today. So far I do not care for streaming Spotify from the Sonos app, I find it clunky ...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Stop Podcast Live Transcript

My Question or IssueI clicked on Episode Transcript for an episode of one of my podcasts in order to check it out and see how it worked. After using it briefly I clicked the back arrow in the top left. Ever since I clicked on that I now have a live t...

• My Question or Issue I clicked on Episode Transcript for an episode of one of my podcasts in order to check it out and see how it worked. After using it briefly I clicked the back arrow in the top l...
  • BigAM
  • Regular
  • 64 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Other
  • 64 replies
  • 9 likes

Superuser Contribution buying audiobook that has multiple parts

I would like to buy the graphic audio book a court of wings and ruins a dramatized adaptation. Is it $16.99 for just 1 part? Or $16.99 for the entire book?

• I would like to buy the graphic audio book a court of wings and ruins a dramatized adaptation. Is it $16.99 for just 1 part? Or $16.99 for the entire book?
  • Lboose92
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify removing my track despite me doing nothing wrong

Hi, I have just received an email from Distrokid informing me that my track has been removed due to artificial streaming activity. I have not paid or sanctioned any such services. I have had two incidents when I noticed I had been added to dodgy play...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I have just received an email from Distrokid informing me that my track has been removed due to artificial streaming activity. I have not paid or sanctioned any such services.   I...
  • Susan_GP
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Embedding on website gives only a preview

I have a podcast on Spotify for Podcasters. I was previously using Anchor until it got absorbed by Spotify.All of my past episodes work fine on my website, where using the embed code allowed the episode to be played in full right on my website.Now, I...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a podcast on Spotify for Podcasters. I was previously using Anchor until it got absorbed by Spotify. All of my past episodes work fine on my website, where using the embed code allowed the ep...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can I Remove Downloads From All Devices?

PlanPremiumCountryUnited States of AmericaDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 11 My Question or IssueI have a bunch of music downloaded on my old laptop, but it's not working anymore and I want to delete the downloads from that laptop using a different d...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country United States of America Device PC Operating System Windows 11   My Question or Issue I have a bunch of music downloaded on my old laptop, but it's not working any...
  • Susan_GP
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Crossfade suddenly skips to next song

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceOnePlus Nord2 5G (DN2103_11_F.46)Operating SystemAndroid 13 - OxygenOS 13.0App Version8.8.64.554 My IssueWhen I'm listening with crossfade on, it isn't crossfading at all but straight skipping to the next song x seconds...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device OnePlus Nord2 5G (DN2103_11_F.46) Operating System Android 13 - OxygenOS 13.0 App Version 8.8.64.554   My Issue When I'm listening with crossfade ...
  • Carolinethomson78
  • Visitor
  • 25 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 25 replies
  • 6 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs stuttering at the end (On Android & PC)

I have been using spotify for years and the smooth transitions between songs have always been one of the greatest benefits. However, in the past few months I have been noticing that at the last second or two of the song, audio will cut out or stutter...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been using spotify for years and the smooth transitions between songs have always been one of the greatest benefits. However, in the past few months I have been noticing that at the last secon...
  • AlejaR
  • 13 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Lyrics no longer sync on TCL Roku TV

I have 2 TCL Roku TVs. The lyrics are no longer in sync-the lyrics actually jump ahead so you cannot even see what is currently being sung.PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceTCL Roku TVOperating SystemTCL Roku TV My Question or IssueI have 2 TCL Ro...

• Regular
  • I have 2 TCL Roku TVs. The lyrics are no longer in sync-the lyrics actually jump ahead so you cannot even see what is currently being sung. Plan Premium Country United States Device TCL Roku TV...
  • MRob11
  • 32 replies
  • 15 likes
  • TV
  • 32 replies
  • 15 likes