Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Wrapped top Genres

DeviceXiaomiOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueFor some reason my spotify wrapped 2023 doesn't show my top genres or general, the number of genres I listen to. I don't understand why I dont have this page with the bread thing and the genres ...

• Casual Listener
  • Device Xiaomi Operating System Android   My Question or Issue For some reason my spotify wrapped 2023 doesn't show my top genres or general, the number of genres I listen to. I don't under...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Fix the “next” button within the AppleTV control panel

Apple TV has this feature. I do not know the exact name of, but when you press and hold the home button on the remote, it brings up a little control panel in the upper right hand corner of the screen. if you are playing music, you can scroll over and...

• Regular
  • Apple TV has this feature. I do not know the exact name of, but when you press and hold the home button on the remote, it brings up a little control panel in the upper right hand corner of the screen...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Show all podcast episodes sorted by newest first on desktop

Podcasts on desktop are nearly unusable because it only displays shows I follow. An experience like what you have on mobile that shows all podcast episodes sorted by newest episodes first would hugely improve the desktop podcast listening experience!

• Podcasts on desktop are nearly unusable because it only displays shows I follow. An experience like what you have on mobile that shows all podcast episodes sorted by newest episodes first would hugel...
  • holas84
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unwanted Change of storage location at phone restart

Hi all, I use Spotify (Premium) on my Samsung A52, on which l store my Spotify songs/data on my SD card.However, every time l restart my phone (once a week), Spotify automatically changes it to the internal storage. I then have to move the data to th...

• Hi all,   I use Spotify (Premium) on my Samsung A52, on which l store my Spotify songs/data on my SD card. However, every time l restart my phone (once a week), Spotify automatically changes ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution My friends can't add to my collaborative playlist and we don't know why.

So I'm making a group playlist project and I sent out the "invite collaborators" link to my friends but its just redirecting them to the app home page. They tried following the playlist and trying the link again but it still didn't work. There's no o...

• Visitor
  • So I'm making a group playlist project and I sent out the "invite collaborators" link to my friends but its just redirecting them to the app home page. They tried following the playlist and trying th...
  • Maria
  • 52 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 52 replies
  • 7 likes

Solved!! Play button greyed

Hi, From a few days the play button is greyed out in web player, so I cannot play any song. I have tried to clear web browser cache, logout and log in again, but that didn't solve the problem. I haven't used spotify on any other device and I'm not lo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   From a few days the play button is greyed out in web player, so I cannot play any song. I have tried to clear web browser cache, logout and log in again, but that didn't solve the proble...
  • Leschat
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Alexa link

I’m getting an “illegal scope” message when trying to link my Spotify account to Amazon Echo dot using Alexa’s Spotify skill. The Alexa app tries to make me authenticate my Spotify account before getting that message. thanks in advance!

• Visitor
  • I’m getting an “illegal scope” message when trying to link my Spotify account to Amazon Echo dot using Alexa’s Spotify skill.   The Alexa app tries to make me authenticate my Spotify account b...
  • Jhummel33
  • Visitor
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Samsung UE55AU7172 keeps skipping songs without any sound coming out

Hi. I have a Samsung UE55AU7172 TV and since last week i cant listen to spotify through the TV app. It keeps skipping songs. I checked other users and i tried everything. Connection, HDMI cable, TV firmwire, App firmwire, Reinstall app on mobile, cle...

• Visitor
  • Hi. I have a Samsung UE55AU7172 TV and since last week i cant listen to spotify through the TV app. It keeps skipping songs. I checked other users and i tried everything. Connection, HDMI cable, TV f...
  • Mqspotifiiiii
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to turn on private listening when using Spotify on Amazon echo?

Calming music I listen to at night is ruining my Spotify algorithm for recommendations and playlists.. How do I turn on Private Listening when listening to music from Spotify on Amazon Echo? This has been raised some two years ago by others… has it b...

• Visitor
  • Calming music I listen to at night is ruining my Spotify algorithm for recommendations and playlists.. How do I turn on Private Listening when listening to music from Spotify on Amazon Echo? This has...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot shuffle playlist when connected to bluetooth in my car

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceiPhone 13Operating SystemiOS 15.6.1 My Question or IssueI purchased a new iPhone on May 12th this year, switching from Android. I've had an issue since then as far as I can tell. I start my car, my phone connects ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device iPhone 13 Operating System iOS 15.6.1   My Question or Issue I purchased a new iPhone on May 12th this year, switching from Android. I've had ...
  • MaintenancePanda
  • Visitor
  • 45 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 45 replies
  • 0 likes

My songs turn over by themselves on lg

Plan PremiumCountryKZDeviceLG 32LM577BPLAOperating System(WebOS My Question or IssueMy songs turn over by themselves. I downloaded the app to my TV, logged into my account, turned on the music and after 10 seconds, and it automatically flipped to the...

• Plan  Premium Country KZ Device LG 32LM577BPLA Operating System (WebOS   My Question or Issue My songs turn over by themselves. I downloaded the app to my TV, logged into my accou...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • TV
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Play everywhere (in the same network)

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHello everyone. In the list of available speakers, I have all the Alexa devices, plus the Bos...

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Hello e...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I resolve Connect issues with a Yamaha RX-V679 AV receiver?

Until a few weeks ago, Connect worked flawlessly with my Android device, my iOS device, my Windows device, and my Yamaha RX-V679 receiver. Now, even though the receiver shows on my Connect list, none of my other devices are able to transfer music to ...

• Visitor
  • Until a few weeks ago, Connect worked flawlessly with my Android device, my iOS device, my Windows device, and my Yamaha RX-V679 receiver. Now, even though the receiver shows on my Connect list, none...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cyber security

Who is the manager responsible for cybersecurity and data integrity and how can I make contact with the person? **bleep**

• Visitor
  • Who is the manager responsible for cybersecurity and data integrity and how can I make contact with the person?   **bleep**  
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SHUT YOUR MONOPOLY

Hello dear spotify its a calm request to you that please remove your nonsense features that we can search and play song once in a day 郎郎郎 we can't skip the song , we can't loop, we can't turn off shuffle , and etc the features that you implemented re...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello dear spotify its a calm request to you that please remove your nonsense features that we can search and play song once in a day 🤬🤬🤬 we can't skip the song , we can't loop, we can't turn off ...
  • meters224
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete Smart shuffle! Or let us toggle it! Spotify cares my ass

Well since spotify won't listen to the thousands of complaints I'll just add another. Spotify couldn't **bleep** about its customers going off the lack of effort to help us with a simple toggle switch to turn smart shuffle off. Living in a rural area...

• Casual Listener
  • Well since spotify won't listen to the thousands of complaints I'll just add another. Spotify couldn't **bleep** about its customers going off the lack of effort to help us with a simple toggle switc...
  • meters224
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Why can't people find my playlist?

No one can find my playlist without being sent a link or by going into my Spotify profile and looking at my public playlists,You can't find it by searching for it by name. Do you need a premium account for people to find your playlists?

• No one can find my playlist without being sent a link or by going into my Spotify profile and looking at my public playlists, You can't find it by searching for it by name.    Do you n...
  • LobsterDude
  • Casual Listener
  • 17 replies
  • 6 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 17 replies
  • 6 likes

impersonating

ok so basically someone copied like 3 of my playlists, name for name, almost the same description and the exact same song list in order and her username is the exact as mine and so her insta was in one of her playlist and i texted her ig bc like yk i...

• ok so basically someone copied like 3 of my playlists, name for name, almost the same description and the exact same song list in order and her username is the exact as mine and so her insta was in o...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution HiFi / LossLess Sound Quality

I am asking the community for the latest news about Spotify support for LossLess quality audio. I am not able to find this anywhere.

• Casual Listener
  • I am asking the community for the latest news about Spotify support for LossLess quality audio.  I am not able to find this anywhere. 
  • Jayesh_Mestri
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution [PlayStation 3] "Sorry, there appears to be a problem connecting. Please try again later."

PlanFree/PremiumCountryAustraliaDevice(PlayStation 3Operating System(CellOS) My Question or IssueThe PlayStation 3 version of Spotify has not been functional for nearly the last month. Attempting to open the app results in an error message stating th...

• Plan Free/Premium Country Australia Device (PlayStation 3 Operating System (CellOS)   My Question or Issue The PlayStation 3 version of Spotify has not been functional for nearly the l...
  • Staniczek
  • Casual Listener
  • 33 replies
  • 14 likes
  • PlayStation
    ps3
  • 33 replies
  • 14 likes