Announcements

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify connect geen verbinding

Hallo, sinds 3 weken probeer ik al een oplossing te vinden voor mij probleem. Via spotify connect wil ik graag muziek afspelen. Telkens als ik in de spotify app probeer om verbinding te maken dan komt deze niet tot stand. Ik heb diverse dingen geprob...

• Hallo, sinds 3 weken probeer ik al een oplossing te vinden voor mij probleem. Via spotify connect wil ik graag muziek afspelen. Telkens als ik in de spotify app probeer om verbinding te maken dan kom...
  • Eni
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't remove podcast from "your shows"

So I've had this issue for a while. If you take a look at the picture, you can see that when I'm on my homepage, the first thing that pops up is the "ASMR with Amouranth" podcast.First of all. I do not listen to podcasts and not plan on ever doing th...

• Casual Listener
  • So I've had this issue for a while. If you take a look at the picture, you can see that when I'm on my homepage, the first thing that pops up is the "ASMR with Amouranth" podcast. First of all. I ...
  • cwadams
  • Casual Listener
  • 275 replies
  • 410 likes
  • Other
  • 275 replies
  • 410 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution My friends can't add to my collaborative playlist and we don't know why.

So I'm making a group playlist project and I sent out the "invite collaborators" link to my friends but its just redirecting them to the app home page. They tried following the playlist and trying the link again but it still didn't work. There's no o...

• Visitor
  • So I'm making a group playlist project and I sent out the "invite collaborators" link to my friends but its just redirecting them to the app home page. They tried following the playlist and trying th...
  • JJ-4
  • Casual Listener
  • 33 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 33 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't play a podcast on Spotify

Hi, my name is Mariana and i'm from Venezuela. I have a Spotify free account and i can't play a podcast either in my phone or laptop. And it'a frustrating because i've liked some podcast in the few years and when i want to play them again i can't it ...

• Regular
  • Hi, my name is Mariana and i'm from Venezuela. I have a Spotify free account and i can't play a podcast either in my phone or laptop. And it'a frustrating because i've liked some podcast in the few y...
  • Alex
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music
    Other
    Samsung
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Samsung wireless multiroom speakers stopped working

My samsung wam751 multiroom speakers suddenly stopped working. I've restarted my entire network, reset the speakers and re-added, tried downgrading the android Spotify app. It doesn't work from the Windows app either. Both Windows and android apps se...

• Roadie
  • My samsung wam751 multiroom speakers suddenly stopped working. I've restarted my entire network, reset the speakers and re-added, tried downgrading the android Spotify app. It doesn't work from the W...
  • Lagobill
  • Casual Listener
  • 36 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Connect
    Samsung
  • 36 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify keeps playing random songs

I've already tried logging out everywhere and changing my password. At first I thought it was just changing songs while I was listening to content but I've had it happen a few time today where it will just start playing while I have it paused (litera...

• Casual Listener
  • I've already tried logging out everywhere and changing my password.   At first I thought it was just changing songs while I was listening to content but I've had it happen a few time today whe...
  • Alex
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Adding Notes on Spotify

I have an idea (don't know if it's good or bad, but the thing is it doesn't let me post it in the idea forum so imma post it here. So sorry) but anyways whenever I make playlists, I've wished there was a way to add like a note to a song instead of wr...

• Regular
  • I have an idea (don't know if it's good or bad, but the thing is it doesn't let me post it in the idea forum so imma post it here. So sorry) but anyways whenever I make playlists, I've wished there w...
  • nirselickter
  • 22 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Other
  • 22 replies
  • 50 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify on Roku not displaying Asian characters

DeviceRoku Streaming Stick 4k My Question or IssueSpotify is not able to display Asian characters in the Roku app. I have checked Chinese, Japanese and Korean. It seems to affect the whole app as neither song title, artist, or lyrics were displaying....

• Regular
  • Device Roku Streaming Stick 4k   My Question or Issue Spotify is not able to display Asian characters in the Roku app.  I have checked Chinese, Japanese and Korean. It seems to affect t...
  • Alex
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Last.fm is not scrobbling

I have windows 10 (desktop) and the Spotify application. I try to disconnect and turn on the plug again. I log out of the spotify application and log in again. It still does not work. scroble works only by open.spotify.com. Please help.

• Casual Listener
  • I have windows 10 (desktop) and the Spotify application. I try to disconnect and turn on the plug again. I log out of the spotify application and log in again. It still does not work. scroble...
  • fodare
  • Music Fan
  • 26 replies
  • 14 likes
  • Samsung
  • 26 replies
  • 14 likes

Superuser Contribution alexa says here is spotify, then nothing

PlanFree/PremiumCountryuk Devicesamsung sound bar Q950TOperating Systemsoftwareversie 74pluginversie2.2.81 My Question or Issue when asked t play spotify - alexa says here is spotify, then nothingwhen asked to play daily mix - daily mix 2 from spotif...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country uk   Device samsung sound bar Q950T Operating System softwareversie 74 pluginversie 2.2.81   My Question or Issue   when asked t play  spot...
  • OscarDC
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Attempting to play a particular track on Tesla seems to cause something like an audio driver crash

PlanPremiumCountryUnited States of AmericaDeviceTesla Model SOperating Systemv10.2 (2020.24.6.11 3f9850467abb) My Question or IssueWhen attempting to play the song "Believe Be Leave" by Aimer (https://open.spotify.com/track/4DZmrlN1EGm5j10dVWxKII) on...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country United States of America Device Tesla Model S Operating System v10.2 (2020.24.6.11 3f9850467abb)   My Question or Issue When attempting to play the song "Believe B...
  • ehs
  • Casual Listener
  • 18 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 18 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify on xbox not playing anything

PlanPremiumCountryThe Netherlands DeviceXbox series xOperating SystemWhatever xbox runs on My Question or IssueSo the entire app works completely fine but it just doesn't play. I can login, move through the menus. Add songs to play lists and remove t...

•   Plan Premium Country The Netherlands  Device Xbox series x Operating System Whatever xbox runs on   My Question or Issue So the entire app works completely fine but it jus...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

FORCEFULLY Remove Podcast from "Your Shows"

PlanPremium OSAndroid / PC My Question or IssueHi. I would like to remove a recommended podcast from the "My Shows" category on my spotify home-screen. I watched 3 episodes of a personal podcast (dating advice podcast) and it keeps appearing on my ho...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium   OS Android / PC   My Question or Issue Hi. I would like to remove a recommended podcast from the "My Shows" category on my spotify home-screen. I watched 3 episodes of...
  • sssteph
  • 7 replies
  • 37 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 37 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify can't connect to Chromecast Audio (again)

PlanPremiumCountryNLDeviceMultiple Android phones and tabletsOperating SystemMost Android 10, some olderMy Question or IssueFor many years Spotify has connection issues with our Chromecast Audio devices.It might work flawlessly for weeks (or even mon...

• Gig Goer
  • Plan Premium Country NL Device Multiple Android phones and tablets Operating System Most Android 10, some older My Question or Issue For many years Spotify has connection issues with our...
  • alpenblauwtje
  • Gig Goer
  • 79 replies
  • 22 likes
  • 79 replies
  • 22 likes

Harman Kardon AVR - Spotify Connect not working

Hi guys,Bought a HK AVR (1610) for christmas, which is promoted as being a native Spotify connect device and also appears on Spotify's list of supported devices (https://www.spotifygear.com/type/hifi/). I have spotify premium, multiple android device...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys, Bought a HK AVR (1610) for christmas, which is promoted as being a native Spotify connect device and also appears on Spotify's list of supported devices (https://www.spotifygear.com/type/...
  • nazariof
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Connect
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Playing a song from "search in playlist" only plays songs that show up on the search

Long title, I know, but this issue Is quite annoying. When using "search in playlist" or "filter" to look for a specific song, lets say a song that has the word "hey" in it, you get a reduced list of only the songs that have "hey" in them, lets say t...

• Casual Listener
  • Long title, I know, but this issue Is quite annoying.    When using "search in playlist" or "filter" to look for a specific song, lets say a song that has the word "hey" in it, you get a ...
  • Kennyancat
  • Visitor
  • 15 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 7 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify on ps4/5 and TV is acting up

Spotify on ps4/5 and TV is acting up plays 2 songs and then stops also can't use the 2 buttons on the side (shuffle and repeat button). and doesn't allow me to skip songs no button works after 2 songs have been played. Spotify works fine on iPhone an...

• Spotify on ps4/5 and TV is acting up plays 2 songs and then stops also can't use the 2 buttons on the side (shuffle and repeat button). and doesn't allow me to skip songs no button works after 2 song...
  • Mofoknmedic
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Playlist starting over

Everytime I start my playlist it starts from the first song after every couple of songs. It's getting really irritating. Please help me out.

• Regular
  • Everytime I start my playlist it starts from the first song after every couple of songs. It's getting really irritating. Please help me out.  
  • Yatharth12
  • Regular
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot play Spotify anymore on Sony UBP-X800

Plan: PremiumCountry: The NetherlandsDevice: iPhone 7 and Samsung Galaxy Operating System: iOS x, Android My Question or Issue:For several years we play Spotify on our phones and connect (on the same WiFi) to the device 'Sony UBP-X800'. This used to ...

• Music Fan
  • Plan: Premium Country: The Netherlands Device: iPhone 7 and Samsung Galaxy  Operating System: iOS x, Android  My Question or Issue: For several years we play Spotif...
  • VB_Sony
  • Casual Listener
  • 70 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Sony
  • 70 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution BMW iDrive Issue

PlanPremiumCountryUnited KingdomDeviceiPhone 11 Pro MaxOperating SystemiOS 13.3My Question or IssueHey, So since yesterday my BMW iDrive is not showing the correct information for any Song, Artist or Album Art, whatever song is playing on Spotify onc...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country United Kingdom Device iPhone 11 Pro Max Operating System iOS 13.3 My Question or Issue Hey,   So since yesterday my BMW iDrive is not showing the correct informat...
  • flight-king
  • Visitor
  • 31 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Connect
    Music
    Other
  • 31 replies
  • 10 likes

Env: prod