Announcements

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Hide button is missing in web player

In my Discover Weekly and Release Radar playlists, the Hide button/option has disappeared. It does not show up 1) next to a currently playing song in the bottom left, 2) when hovering over a song in the playlist, nor 3) after clicking the three-dot m...

• In my Discover Weekly and Release Radar playlists, the Hide button/option has disappeared. It does not show up 1) next to a currently playing song in the bottom left, 2) when hovering over a song in ...
  • Alex
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Playlist] Sorting on Roku

I am not able to sort my playlist on my Roku tv, I love to have the feature from my phone and PC. Also, the Roku app should be updated.PlanFree/PremiumDeviceRokuOperating SystemRoku

• Casual Listener
  • I am not able to sort my playlist on my Roku tv, I love to have the feature from my phone and PC. Also, the Roku app should be updated. Plan Free/Premium Device Roku Operating System Roku&...
  • needforname
  • Gig Goer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect Delay on Samsung TV

Hello, so the issue that I’m having is if I go and play a song in the Spotify app it’ll go through the first 10 seconds silent before starting back at the beginning on it’s own and plays with sound. Has anyone experienced this issue? I’ve tried reins...

• Regular
  •   Hello, so the issue that I’m having is if I go and play a song in the Spotify app it’ll go through the first 10 seconds silent before starting back at the beginning on it’s own and plays wi...
  • LediMonsteri
  • Casual Listener
  • 20 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Connect
    Samsung
    TV
  • 20 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Why does Spotify play ear training not daily mix?

Using Spotify on Alexa, playing on Sonos speaker. When we ask Alexa to “play daily mix 1” (or 2 or 3, etc) it plays ear training instead.

• Visitor
  • Using Spotify on Alexa, playing on Sonos speaker. When we ask Alexa to “play daily mix 1” (or 2 or 3, etc) it plays ear training instead.
  • nethingbutdefault
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Podcasts] Sync podcast progress across all devices

Please can you introduce a feature where podcast play progress and fully played information is synced across all devices. I don't want to have to remember or cross reference which podcasts I've listened to, or how much progress I've made through anot...

• Please can you introduce a feature where podcast play progress and fully played information is synced across all devices.   I don't want to have to remember or cross reference which podcasts I...
  • ptmeadcfp1
  • Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Podcasts
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution enhance disables shuffle in liked songs

i have 5,224 liked songs and with enhanced on, i have 7,835. when i have enhanced on, i am not able to shuffle, the shuffle button turns gray. when i turn enhance off, shuffle works like normal. i'm not sure if it's because of the amount of songs in ...

• i have 5,224 liked songs and with enhanced on, i have 7,835. when i have enhanced on, i am not able to shuffle, the shuffle button turns gray. when i turn enhance off, shuffle works like normal. i'm ...
  • FF441
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Subtitles issue with the Joe Rogan podcast

Hi, so I've experienced this weird issue for a while now but it seemingly became worse recently and is very annoying. Here's what happens : when I start playing a video from the Joe Rogan podcast the subtitles almost never show up, at this point it's...

• Music Fan
  • Hi, so I've experienced this weird issue for a while now but it seemingly became worse recently and is very annoying.   Here's what happens : when I start playing a video from the Joe Rogan po...
  • Alex409
  • Casual Listener
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong Lyrics

All the Pretty Girls-RAC mix by fun. is showing lyrics for some nights by fun. instead.

• Visitor
  • All the Pretty Girls-RAC mix by fun. is showing lyrics for some nights by fun. instead.
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm trying to find a piece of music, but when I press the Search button I d

I'm trying to find a piece of music, but when I press the Search button I don't get a text box in which to enter details; all I get is 'Recent Searches'.

• Visitor
  • I'm trying to find a piece of music, but when I press the Search button I don't get a text box in which to enter details; all I get is 'Recent Searches'.
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 1 person som liker en spilleliste telles som "lik"

Jeg har lagt merke til at på spillelistene med kun én person som har trykket på likeknappen telles antall "likes" som "1 lik", som på norsk betyr én død kropp.Vennligst endre dette eller eventuelt oversett "1 lik" til de andre språkene også som for e...

• Jeg har lagt merke til at på spillelistene med kun én person som har trykket på likeknappen telles antall "likes" som "1 lik", som på norsk betyr én død kropp. Vennligst endre dette eller eventuelt ...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

When will tv app be in Catalan?

My chromecast with Android TV is configured in Catalan language, but Spotify appears in English. I want to know if it will be fixed soon.

• Visitor
  • My chromecast with Android TV is configured in Catalan language, but Spotify appears in English. I want to know if it will be fixed soon.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [Billing] How to download an invoice/receipt? JPG/PDF

Spotify must be the single one service in 21st century that still doesn't provide downloadable invoices despite its users posting several "ideas" here in the community, which all end up closed due to proclaimed "low interest". You could always make a...

• Gig Goer
  • Spotify must be the single one service in 21st century that still doesn't provide downloadable invoices despite its users posting several "ideas" here in the community, which all end up closed due to...
  • Mindaugas100
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Web App playback randomly stops songs & deletes queue

I listen to the Spotify Web App (open.spotify.com) on my computer and have recently begun having issues with song playback that are making the web app unusable.The web app will randomly stop a song in the middle of playback and simultaneously delete ...

• Casual Listener
  • I listen to the Spotify Web App (open.spotify.com) on my computer and have recently begun having issues with song playback that are making the web app unusable. The web app will randomly stop a song...
  • Lyubka
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Option to disable video on podcasts to save data on all platforms

Give us the option on Android and iOS to disable video playback so users can save data usage. 3 hours of 1080p is a lot of data used. This is a huge problem for so many users, especially ones you want to use Spotify away from home. This could be a de...

• Casual Listener
  • Give us the option on Android and iOS to disable video playback so users can save data usage. 3 hours of 1080p is a lot of data used. This is a huge problem for so many users, especially ones you wan...
  • kazi_sun
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Amazon Alexa (Echo Dot) & Kids Account

Plan: Family / Free/Premium: Premium / Country: UK / Device: Amazon (Alexa) Echo DotMy Question or Issue:I have a family account that my wife and my 9 year old daughter use, as well as myself. My daughter has an echo dot in her bedroom and spotfiy is...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Family / Free/Premium: Premium / Country: UK / Device: Amazon (Alexa) Echo Dot My Question or Issue: I have a family account that my wife and my 9 year old daughter use, as wel...
  • badwobot
  • Visitor
  • 20 replies
  • 32 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 20 replies
  • 32 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution The Spotify App Won't Work. HELP!

So uh...I've been trying to get my Spotify app to open for a few days now and I even restarted my computer. Possibly, it may be due to the fact of how many windows I have open, but I sincerely doubt it. When I open up the Spotify app and web player o...

• Casual Listener
  • So uh...I've been trying to get my Spotify app to open for a few days now and I even restarted my computer. Possibly, it may be due to the fact of how many windows I have open, but I sincerely doubt ...
  • goddyarts
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Queue Keeps Disappearing

I am using Spotify to queue up some podcasts while I run or drive. I might queue up 3 or 4, but whenever an episode finishes the next one doesn’t play, when I check the queue it’s all gone. Happening consistently for a couple of days now. I am using ...

• Casual Listener
  • I am using Spotify to queue up some podcasts while I run or drive. I might queue up 3 or 4, but whenever an episode finishes the next one doesn’t play, when I check the queue it’s all gone. Happening...
  • GarrettStauss
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Does spotify notify artists of playlist placement before or after the release goes live?

Can someone who's been playlisted please answer? I have song I pitched less than a week ago that I'd like to delete and reupload with changes. I just don't want to lose my placement on the off-chance I've been put on a playlist but wasn't notified ye...

• Visitor
  • Can someone who's been playlisted please answer? I have song I pitched less than a week ago that I'd like to delete and reupload with changes. I just don't want to lose my placement on the off-chance...
  • AlejaR
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
    Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes