Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• KrazyM
  • 15 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Other
  • 15 replies
  • 5 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Songs I have played are now greyed out

I played one of my favorite comedy albums on Spotify two weeks ago. I went back tonight to play it again and all tracks but one are greyed out. I've tried clearing cache as suggested here. I also found that the same tracks are greyed out on every oth...

• Casual Listener
  • I played one of my favorite comedy albums on Spotify two weeks ago. I went back tonight to play it again and all tracks but one are greyed out. I've tried clearing cache as suggested here. I also fou...
  • doreens
  • Visitor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution So what is the official status of "car mode?"

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceiPhone 13Operating SystemiOS 17.4 My Question or IssueCar mode was on the app and working a few months ago...I mean working as "jenky" as it always had but at least it was there...but then it seems to have disappeared with...

• Music Fan
  •   Plan Premium Country USA   Device iPhone 13 Operating System iOS 17.4   My Question or Issue Car mode was on the app and working a few months ago...I mean working as "jen...
  • jendeyster
  • 60 replies
  • 13 likes
  • 60 replies
  • 13 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't find podcasts in the app

PlanPremiumCountryUgandaDeviceSamsung A53Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueFor a few months now, I have not been able to find podcasts in the Spotify app both on my phone and Windows laptop. It isn't in the list of categories under "Br...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Uganda Device Samsung A53 Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue For a few months now, I have not been able to find podcasts in the Spotify app ...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify no longer shows my BluOs player

PremiumCountryNetherlandsDeviceiPhone SE, Dell laptopOperating SystemiOS 10, Windows 10My Question or IssueSpotify (on my laptop and iPhone) has stopped showing my BluOs device since yesterday. I have not made any changes to software or settings myse...

• Casual Listener
  •     Premium Country Netherlands Device iPhone SE, Dell laptop Operating System iOS 10, Windows 10 My Question or Issue Spotify (on my laptop and iPhone) has stopped showing my Blu...
  • Yordan
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution New collab release doesn't show on both artist profiles

Hello everyone, As an artist, I do not know where else to post my questions about releases, so I will just try and start here :). Today is release day, and my release is a collaboration that is only showing up on one of both artist's profiles. I've s...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone,   As an artist, I do not know where else to post my questions about releases, so I will just try and start here :). Today is release day, and my release is a collaboration that...
  • LockyFarrell
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution PSN account not linking to my spotify account

My spotify connects to my PS4 PSN but when i try to link playstation to spotify it doesn't work. I go to link account on my playstation, log in, and it keeps sending me back to the sign in screen. I tried to link the accounts on my computer but I kee...

• My spotify connects to my PS4 PSN but when i try to link playstation to spotify it doesn't work. I go to link account on my playstation, log in, and it keeps sending me back to the sign in screen. I ...
  • PinkPickle
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Sony
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I stop radio from always repeating the same songs in the same order ???

New spotify user here. Why is radio repeating songs so often by default, and is there a way to make it not repeat the same dozen or so songs over and over and over? Even if this can be fixed by a change in settings, I'm shocked the default behavior i...

• Regular
  • New spotify user here.  Why is radio repeating songs so often by default, and is there a way to make it not repeat the same dozen or so songs over and over and over?   Even if this can be...
  • ColeMcNeil17
  • Casual Listener
  • 23 replies
  • 33 likes
  • Other
  • 23 replies
  • 33 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I stop the screensaver from covering the song and artist on my LG TV

Spotify app came on the LG TV. When I play music, the screensaver covers the name of the song and artist. How do I stop the screensaver from coming up?

• Visitor
  • Spotify app came on the LG TV. When I play music, the screensaver covers the name of the song and artist. How do I stop the screensaver from coming up?
  • Susan_GP
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Bug-Report: Spotify App in Volvo Sensus

Hello,I follow the Spotify community, especially the Volvo Sensus part, since a several time and I would like to announce you two new problems with "Volvo Sensus Spotify App": 1) The "Like" function does no longer work: When the song plays, you can s...

• Music Fan
  • Hello, I follow the Spotify community, especially the Volvo Sensus part, since a several time and I would like to announce you two new problems with "Volvo Sensus Spotify App":   1) The "Like...
  • Novy
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist cover photo

I can change cover photos on all 34 of my playlists except for one. The images aren't the issue seeing as I can use them on other playlists. It's just that one playlist. I'll press edit playlist, change image, choose photo, select and position the ph...

• Visitor
  • I can change cover photos on all 34 of my playlists except for one. The images aren't the issue seeing as I can use them on other playlists. It's just that one playlist. I'll press edit playlist, cha...
  • Lanciano007
  • Music Fan
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Audiobooks not playing offline even though it's downloaded

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceSamsung galaxy s24 ultra Operating SystemOne UI version 6.1, Android version 14 My Question or IssueI can play my music and podcasts offline after downloading them, but for some reason audiobooks won't play even after...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Australia Device Samsung galaxy s24 ultra  Operating System One UI version 6.1, Android version 14   My Question or Issue I can play my music and podcasts off...
  • Susan_GP
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Music plays, but no sound and songs skip after 10 seconds

On both my Apple TV and Yamaha receiver, Spotify appears to connect and songs start playing, but no sound comes out. Then, after about 10 seconds, the song will skip to the next and then this repeats. Have reinstalled Apple TV app, and Spotify plays ...

• Casual Listener
  • On both my Apple TV and Yamaha receiver, Spotify appears to connect and songs start playing, but no sound comes out. Then, after about 10 seconds, the song will skip to the next and then this repeats...
  • calvin_115
  • 77 replies
  • 17 likes
  • 77 replies
  • 17 likes

Superuser Contribution Now Playing bar missing on Samsung TV and Android TV

PlanPremium CountryN. Macedonia DeviceSamsung QLED TV Q70B (2022) Operating SystemSamsung Smart TV OS, Android TV OS My Question or Issue When you play something, then exit the Spotify app on the TV and re-open it, the Now Playing bar on the top left...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   Country N. Macedonia  Device Samsung QLED TV Q70B (2022)   Operating System Samsung Smart TV OS, Android TV OS   My Question or Issue   When you...
  • AlejaR
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Samsung
    TV
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Ativar o pagamento da assinatura via pix

Ultimamente estamos tendo um meio mais ágil e eficaz de pagamento de assinaturas e contas, o PIX está em alta demanda e a facilidade que temos hoje com esta forma de quitação de débitos e assinaturas de aplicativos está ajudando e deixando a vida de ...

• Visitor
  • Ultimamente estamos tendo um meio mais ágil e eficaz de pagamento de assinaturas e contas, o PIX está em alta demanda e a facilidade que temos hoje com esta forma de quitação de débitos e assinaturas...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Xbox One App - Toggle Off Surround Sound

Hi there. It appears in the latest Spotify Platform update (2.7) that surround sound support has been included. I am certain that many users are happy with this feature but as an audiophile it has destroyed my use of the app. The DSP that is being us...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there. It appears in the latest Spotify Platform update (2.7) that surround sound support has been included. I am certain that many users are happy with this feature but as an audiophile it has de...
  • tbar310
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify ended my Hulu subscription without notice

I have had Spotify Premium for a few years now and have the hulu app free. I was just watching hulu 2 days ago and now it says I have to log in. It won't work. If the promotion ended in 2019 why have I been watching it all of these years?

• Visitor
  • I have had Spotify Premium for a few years now and have the hulu app free. I was just watching hulu 2 days ago and now it says I have to log in. It won't work. If the promotion ended in 2019 why have...
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes