Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Audiobook Issue

PlanPremium Family CountryU.S.Device(Google Pixel 3A XL)Operating System(Android 12) My Question or IssueWhy am I not able to listen to a particular audiobook, when I now supposedly have access to the 15 hours, per month, of audiobooks?

• Roadie
  • Plan Premium Family  Country U.S. Device (Google Pixel 3A XL) Operating System (Android 12)   My Question or Issue Why am I not able to listen to a particular audiobook, when I no...
  • Elena
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Bug-Report: Spotify App in Volvo Sensus

Hello,I follow the Spotify community, especially the Volvo Sensus part, since a several time and I would like to announce you two new problems with "Volvo Sensus Spotify App": 1) The "Like" function does no longer work: When the song plays, you can s...

• Music Fan
  • Hello, I follow the Spotify community, especially the Volvo Sensus part, since a several time and I would like to announce you two new problems with "Volvo Sensus Spotify App":   1) The "Like...
  • chris_skg
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Remove my download from local file

I got a birthday message on a moonpig car,d and it gave me the option to down load it onto my Spotify. It then proceeded to download my file to local files without me giving the app consent! I want to delete it!

• Visitor
  • I got a birthday message on a moonpig car,d and it gave me the option to down load it onto my Spotify. It then proceeded to download my file to local files without me giving the app consent! I want t...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My playlists keep shuffling random songs out of nowhere

Every fucking time i click on play it starts the first song and then every fucking song after it, is a random song THAT I HAVE NEVER LISTENED AND DOES NOT FIT WITH MY MUSIC TASTE AT ALL??? Also yes i do have shuffle and smart shuffle DISABLED

• Visitor
  • Every fucking time i click on play it starts the first song and then every fucking song after it, is a random song THAT I HAVE NEVER LISTENED AND DOES NOT FIT WITH MY MUSIC TASTE AT ALL??? Also yes i...
  • mrmissmrs
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Recording of podcast on Spotify podcast not possible anymore?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Germany Device iPhone Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueMy wife always recorded podcasts over the Spotify podcast app. She recorded, added music under and uploaded it. With the new upd...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Germany    Device  iPhone  Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue My wife always recorded po...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to unsubcribe ONLY from a spicific topic notifications ?

Chat topics can continue on for a long time after the interest has passed or action is not going to take place. It's not Interesting to read about the same complaints over and over. And it should be a option to unsubscribe from notification to A indi...

• Music Fan
  • Chat topics can continue on for a long time after the interest has passed or action is not going to take place. It's not Interesting to read about the same complaints over and over. And it should be ...
  • Yordan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Royalty report

I received a random email from no-reply@spotify.com wanting me to click on my "passport" to access my "royalty report". Seems suspicious because I'm not an artist and i cant find content about royalty reports on here or my account I marked it as Spam...

• Visitor
  • I received a random email from no-reply@spotify.com wanting me to click on my "passport" to access my "royalty report". Seems suspicious because I'm not an artist and i cant find content about royalt...
  • Ayllah00
  • Visitor
  • 31 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 31 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution ¿Cómo evitar que spotify agregue canciones a mi playlist?

En una de mis playlist tengo pocas canciones y spotify agrega canciones recomendadas que no quiero escuchar, tengo que esperar mucho para escuchar las canciones que agregué.

• Visitor
  • En una de mis playlist tengo pocas canciones y spotify agrega canciones recomendadas que no quiero escuchar, tengo que esperar mucho para escuchar las canciones que agregué.
  • Ivelina
  • 10 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Teens account for family plan with parentsl controls

Spotify kids has a very simple interface. I think we need the normal spotify but with parental controls so the teenager can listen music but parents can restrict explicit content: in lyrics and videos.

• Spotify kids has a very simple interface. I think we need the normal spotify but with parental controls so the teenager can listen music but parents can restrict explicit content: in lyrics and video...
  • westzhangcn
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I've got shokz underwater headset and want to export playlist to swim

I got the swimming bone-conducting headset for my wife and found out that "MP3 support" meant uploading raw MP3s. Bluetooth doesn't work well underwater (hence the built-in storage), so I'm trying to see if there's a way for her to export her swimmin...

• Visitor
  • I got the swimming bone-conducting headset for my wife and found out that "MP3 support" meant uploading raw MP3s. Bluetooth doesn't work well underwater (hence the built-in storage), so I'm trying to...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop][Connect] Spotify auto-pause while connected to discord

+ VOTE TO KEEP THIS ALIVE!!! I'll preface this with the fact that I've seen one similar post to this, but the reasoning for the other post was basically a direct violation of Spotify TOS and the real issues couldn't be further from that. This issue w...

• + VOTE TO KEEP THIS ALIVE!!!   I'll preface this with the fact that I've seen one similar post to this, but the reasoning for the other post was basically a direct violation of Spotify TOS and...
  • Whitemoon1229
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Connect
    Desktop
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Hey folks! Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad? We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any ...
  • Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

Superuser Contribution Let DJ/X refer to us by a nick name or alternative name

It's freaky when DJ/X calls me by my first name, as no one else does. Well, maybe the bank manager or landlord does when I'm in trouble, and therefore it's not a thing I want from Spotify.Wouldn't it be cool if X could use a nickname instead?It might...

• Visitor
  • It's freaky when DJ/X calls me by my first name, as no one else does. Well, maybe the bank manager or landlord does when I'm in trouble, and therefore it's not a thing I want from Spotify. Wouldn'...
  • Marler
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Lyrics not showing anymore on my Smart TV after latest Spotify update

I have a TCL Smart TV (Android) which has the latest updates. When I updated Spotify last week on the TV, it took away the lyrics option so they no longer appear on my TV, even though the lyrics show up on the Spotify app on my phone.

• Casual Listener
  • I have a TCL Smart TV (Android) which has the latest updates. When I updated Spotify last week on the TV, it took away the lyrics option so they no longer appear on my TV, even though the lyrics show...
  • H-wood
  • Casual Listener
  • 51 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 51 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution Local files not syncing to iphone

I'm a Spotify Premium user, and I have a playlist with a number of local files on it. These are on my computer, and then I synced them over to my iphone (SE). For months, this had been working fine, but all of a sudden, everything on my iphone undown...

• Regular
  • I'm a Spotify Premium user, and I have a playlist with a number of local files on it. These are on my computer, and then I synced them over to my iphone (SE). For months, this had been working fine, ...
  • hotmilk
  • Music Fan
  • 31 replies
  • 11 likes
  • 31 replies
  • 11 likes

Superuser Contribution Typo in the notifications page of account settings for Turkish

In the web page https://www.spotify.com/tr-tr/account/notifications/ Resmî is written as Resmi in the string "Sanatçı ve İçerik Sahibi Resmi Ürünleri" and it's subtext "En sevdiğin içerik sahiplerinden son çıkan resmi ürünler".

• Casual Listener
  • In the web page https://www.spotify.com/tr-tr/account/notifications/ Resmî is written as Resmi in the string "Sanatçı ve İçerik Sahibi Resmi Ürünleri" and it's subtext "En sevdiğin içerik s...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Too many tabs bug

I have a current issue that happened out of nowhere a few days ago. There is a bug that indicates that there are TOO many tabs even though the only tab I have open is the app itself.I had no problems working on other things on my laptop and having Sp...

• Casual Listener
  •   I have a current issue that happened out of nowhere a few days ago. There is a bug that indicates that there are TOO many tabs even though the only tab I have open is the app itself. I had n...
  • Elena
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes