Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify suddenly shoots volume to MAX and blows Hi-Fi Amplifier

Plan: Premium IndividualCountry: SpainDevice: Denon AVR-X4500 H and iPhone SEOperating System: iOS 17.4.1 I have a Denon AVR-X4500H amplifier and was listening to music from Spotify the other day (through Denon HEOS Music which is certified for Spoti...

• Regular
  • Plan: Premium Individual Country: Spain Device: Denon AVR-X4500 H and iPhone SE Operating System: iOS 17.4.1   I have a Denon AVR-X4500H amplifier and was listening to music ...
  • Ivelina
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Denon
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution A song I want is not on spotify

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceSamsung Galaxy Note 10,Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI have a song I would really like to see on spotify that isn't there. Is there a way to request a song be added to the app or is there a way I can add an mp...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Samsung Galaxy Note 10, Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I have a song I would really like to see on spotify that isn't there. Is there a...
  • Martin1221
  • Visitor
  • 14 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music
    Other
    Samsung
  • 14 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Song time display missing & autoplay issues in vehicle

My Spotify won’t autoplay on occasion when connecting to my vehicle via Bluetooth. I have to close out the app and reload it. As you can see from the picture, it doesn’t have a song time or bar to “fast-forward” through the song.

• Casual Listener
  • My Spotify won’t autoplay on occasion when connecting to my vehicle via Bluetooth. I have to close out the app and reload it.  As you can see from the picture, it doesn’t have a song time or bar...
  • Ivelina
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify on Amazon Echo Plays only a few songs from a playlist and stops then

PlanPremium CountryGermanyDeviceAmazon Echo Dot 3 Gen.My Question or Issue Hello,when i ask my Echo Dot to play a playlist from Spotify then it happens quiete often that Spotify plays only a few songs (1-3) from this playlist before it stops playing ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium  Country Germany Device Amazon Echo Dot 3 Gen. My Question or Issue   Hello, when i ask my Echo Dot to play a playlist from Spotify then it happens quiete often that S...
  • rj02
  • Visitor
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Liked songs do not sync between mobile app and desktop.

I've logged out of all applications and logged back in, but the liked songs still do not sync from my desktop app to my mobile app and vice versa.

• Visitor
  • I've logged out of all applications and logged back in, but the liked songs still do not sync from my desktop app to my mobile app and vice versa.
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Play Similar Songs

There are some musics that users like so much and they want to listen other songs like those. Maybe you can use AI for that. But “Play Similar Songs” is the perfect solution to keep users stay inside app.

• Visitor
  • There are some musics that users like so much and they want to listen other songs like those. Maybe you can use AI for that. But “Play Similar Songs” is the perfect solution to keep users stay inside...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Zlepšit komunikaci mezi vámi a námi

Nikde jsem nenašla telefonní číslo,chci řešit problém z vaší strany,kdy mi byla stržena částka týden před koncem zkušebního období,to má být do 28.4, částka byla stržena 20.4, děkuji

• Nikde jsem nenašla telefonní číslo,chci řešit problém z vaší strany,kdy mi byla stržena částka týden před koncem zkušebního období,to má být do 28.4, částka byla stržena 20.4, děkuji 
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Is there anyway to see the source song for reccomendations?

After a song I played by searching it ends, spotify "plays reccomended songs for me" and I usually enjoy this. However sometimes I keep playing to those recommended songs for hours and days even and then forget the song I played in the first place to...

• Regular
  • After a song I played by searching it ends, spotify "plays reccomended songs for me" and I usually enjoy this. However sometimes I keep playing to those recommended songs for hours and days even and...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution As manager, how do I give the band access to their profile?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why has my Spotify created thousands of empty playlists?

I opened the spotify app and thousands of empty playlists titled "My playlist #8,792" etc had been created. I contacted support and were able to remove all of them, however 10 minutes later, they all reappeared, with more. They MULTIPLIED. They are l...

• Visitor
  • I opened the spotify app and thousands of empty playlists titled "My playlist #8,792" etc had been created. I contacted support and were able to remove all of them, however 10 minutes later, they all...
  • MartinT
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts on my Volvo app have started playing in reverse order

Podcasts on my Volvo app have started playing in reverse order Regardless of how the list is sorted. The previous episode is played and sometimes a completely random podcast as the previous ones are marked as played. This makes listening to podcasts ...

• Visitor
  • Podcasts on my Volvo app have started playing in reverse order Regardless of how the list is sorted. The previous episode is played and sometimes a completely random podcast as the previous ones are ...
  • Ivelina
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sleep timer

It would be most useful to have a sleep timer. I am not certain if the country of usage is critical, but my account is via your Canadian app. Various podcast apps have this feature in increments of 10min, 15min, 30min, 45min, 1 hour, etc., in a simpl...

• Visitor
  • It would be most useful to have a sleep timer. I am not certain if the country of usage is critical, but my account is via your Canadian app. Various podcast apps have this feature in increments of 1...
  • cas112
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Clicking on album art no longer jumps to the current playlist.

Clicking on the album art for the currently playing song no longer jumps to that song's position in the current playlist. Instead, it takes me to the album page associate with that track. Except it doesn't even take me to the album page as if I had c...

• Regular
  • Clicking on the album art for the currently playing song no longer jumps to that song's position in the current playlist. Instead, it takes me to the album page associate with that track. Except it d...
  • Fantazmythe
  • Casual Listener
  • 131 replies
  • 35 likes
  • Other
  • 131 replies
  • 35 likes

Superuser Contribution Lyrics no longer sync on TCL Roku TV

I have 2 TCL Roku TVs. The lyrics are no longer in sync-the lyrics actually jump ahead so you cannot even see what is currently being sung.PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceTCL Roku TVOperating SystemTCL Roku TV My Question or IssueI have 2 TCL Ro...

• Regular
  • I have 2 TCL Roku TVs. The lyrics are no longer in sync-the lyrics actually jump ahead so you cannot even see what is currently being sung. Plan Premium Country United States Device TCL Roku TV...
  • thiswildjoy
  • Visitor
  • 24 replies
  • 14 likes
  • TV
  • 24 replies
  • 14 likes

Superuser Contribution My podcast isn't showing my recent episode though it is in the RSS

My podcast isn't showing the most recent episode on my RSS feed.A podcast of a friend that came out an hour later - is displaying the latest episode. Is there anything I can do?This is in the Spotify playerAnd this is the rss feed (you can see there ...

Podcastsareus_0-1713418032202.png Podcastsareus_1-1713418085616.png
  • Casual Listener
  • My podcast isn't showing the most recent episode on my RSS feed. A podcast of a friend that came out an hour later - is displaying the latest episode.  Is there anything I can do? This i...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution "Your Music" section broken on Tizen watch

Hi, I have a problem with the Spotify app on the Samsung Galaxy Active 2 smartwatch. When I go to the "Your Music" section, both the "Your Collection" and "Your Playlists" menus are broken. They used to show different things but they both only seem t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have a problem with the Spotify app on the Samsung Galaxy Active 2 smartwatch. When I go to the "Your Music" section, both the "Your Collection" and "Your Playlists" menus are broken. ...
  • Conorg89
  • Visitor
  • 59 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Samsung
  • 59 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Apple watch spotify simply unstable

Spotify on Apple Watch keeps being extremely unstable! It almost always gets stuck and no matter what you do: close the app, restart watch, re-install app on the watch, unpair and repair the watch - the issue keeps coming back after some time. perhap...

• Spotify on Apple Watch keeps being extremely unstable! It almost always gets stuck and no matter what you do: close the app, restart watch, re-install app on the watch, unpair and repair the watch - ...
  • OscarDC
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes