Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• boom_boom_pow
  • 19 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 19 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Ability to block or hide podcasts and artists

Having the ability to block podcasts you don’t want to see or artists you don’t want to listen to would be very helpful. I accidentally clicked on a podcast that I have no interest in listening to and I can not get it out of my home page. Being able ...

• Having the ability to block podcasts you don’t want to see or artists you don’t want to listen to would be very helpful. I accidentally clicked on a podcast that I have no interest in listening to an...
  • your-podcasts-suck
  • 21 replies
  • 32 likes
  • 21 replies
  • 32 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web Player] [Memory] [Chromium] Error: Out of Memory

For a few weeks now, It seems that after some time the spotify webplayer crashes the tab, inducing an error "Out of Memory" and other similar errors. This may not be a spotify issue, however this allows for members of the spotify community to check t...

• Casual Listener
  • For a few weeks now, It seems that after some time the spotify webplayer crashes the tab, inducing an error "Out of Memory" and other similar errors. This may not be a spotify issue, however this all...
  • IHIutch
  • Casual Listener
  • 34 replies
  • 20 likes
  • 34 replies
  • 20 likes

Superuser Contribution Add producer, songwriter, and musicians to songs

In the old days when CDs were bought, I used to love reading the liner notes where it listed the songwriter, Producer, and musicians who played on the song. I really would like Spotify to add that information, maybe if you click on the album art, it ...

• In the old days when CDs were bought, I used to love reading the liner notes where it listed the songwriter, Producer, and musicians who played on the song.   I really would like Spotify to ...
  • TonyFinchMarino
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Anúncios em Spotify premium (podcast)

planoPrêmio paísBrasil DispositivoXiaomi Redmi nota 11Ssistema operacionalAndroidMinha dúvida ou problemaEu tenho Premium, mas continuo ouvindo anúncios frequentes quando ouço podcasts.Não tem como tirar esses anúncios tbm não? corta MT a vibe do pod...

• Visitor
  • plano Prêmio  país Brasil  Dispositivo Xiaomi Redmi nota 11S sistema operacional Android Minha dúvida ou problema Eu tenho Premium, mas continuo ouvindo anúncios frequentes quando ...
  • NanandoFixa
  • 8 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Can I open my "playlist in a bottle" that I created back in 2021?

I created a "playlist in a bottle" back in mid 2021 and it was said that I can open it in 3 years. I really want to open it now, but at the former website it only says "the playlists were locked up for another year"... Will I never be able to open my...

• Visitor
  • I created a "playlist in a bottle" back in mid 2021 and it was said that I can open it in 3 years. I really want to open it now, but at the former website it only says "the playlists were locked up f...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spoitify Discord Activity No Longer Shows

PlanPremium CountryUSA 2020 M1 Macbook AirOperating SystemmacOS Monterey Hey everyone. my issue is that my Discord Spotify activity on my laptop isn't showing up anymore, but has been showing up on my phone mostly just fine [now it's not showing up]....

•   Plan Premium   Country USA   2020 M1 Macbook Air Operating System macOS Monterey   Hey everyone. my issue is that my Discord Spotify activity on my laptop isn't showi...
  • Sasha_Sandd
  • Visitor
  • 82 replies
  • 17 likes
  • Discord
    Spotify Activity
  • 82 replies
  • 17 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify doesn’t play on Bose SoundTouch anymore

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 11, iPad Air)Operating System(iOS latest update.) My Question or IssueI have a Bose SoundTouch which I can control from my iPhone or iPad using its SoundTouch app. I’ve never had an issue until a few days ago. Whene...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device (iPhone 11, iPad Air) Operating System (iOS latest update.)   My Question or Issue I have a Bose SoundTouch which I can control from my iPhone or iPad u...
  • TL_TI
  • Visitor
  • 86 replies
  • 18 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
  • 86 replies
  • 18 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't restart my playlist on Spotify

I love my playlist to listen to in the car, but I can't restart my playlist and I don't know what to do! I don't have premium, so after it plays all my songs on the playlist, it plays random music! And it won't restart my playlist and I don't know wh...

• Visitor
  • I love my playlist to listen to in the car, but I can't restart my playlist and I don't know what to do! I don't have premium, so after it plays all my songs on the playlist, it plays random music! A...
  • That1Muslim
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Petition for Supremium/HiFi audio tier!

Hey Spotify! I've been very closely following the rumors around Spotify HiFi/Supremium for a few months now, and it seems like the plans to launch Supremium have been cancelled due to "low demand" from a survey that was supposedly done recently. But ...

• Visitor
  • Hey Spotify! I've been very closely following the rumors around Spotify HiFi/Supremium for a few months now, and it seems like the plans to launch Supremium have been cancelled due to "low demand" fr...
  • utahmanmiddle1971
  • Casual Listener
  • 29 replies
  • 95 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 29 replies
  • 95 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop] What's New page is limiting the amount of releases to list

PlanPremiumDeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10My Question or IssueI noticed recently the amount of releases that will load in the What's New section will stop when scrolling down a certain amount on the desktop app. The mobile app loads a lot mor...

• Plan Premium Device Desktop Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue I noticed recently the amount of releases that will load in the What's New section will stop when scrolling down a ...
  • excidius
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Playlist track numbers gone.

Previously, there were track numbers to the left of each song in a playlist. Today they are gone and replaced by a musical note. This sucks. Now we have no way to know how many songs are in a playlist. Additionally, when I'm arranging a playlist I li...

• Roadie
  • Previously, there were track numbers to the left of each song in a playlist. Today they are gone and replaced by a musical note. This sucks. Now we have no way to know how many songs are in a playlis...
  • grsmith26
  • Casual Listener
  • 22 replies
  • 1 likes
  • App & Features
  • 22 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Lyrics no longer sync on TCL Roku TV

I have 2 TCL Roku TVs. The lyrics are no longer in sync-the lyrics actually jump ahead so you cannot even see what is currently being sung.PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceTCL Roku TVOperating SystemTCL Roku TV My Question or IssueI have 2 TCL Ro...

• Regular
  • I have 2 TCL Roku TVs. The lyrics are no longer in sync-the lyrics actually jump ahead so you cannot even see what is currently being sung. Plan Premium Country United States Device TCL Roku TV...
  • Mpdru83
  • Visitor
  • 33 replies
  • 15 likes
  • TV
  • 33 replies
  • 15 likes

Superuser Contribution Transcribe a creators podcast

These are not podcasts I'm creating. These are podcasts on spotify. I want to transcribe a podcast I listened to on Spotify. Does spotify support users transcibring the podcasts they listen to? If not, how can I download the podcast to my PC.

• These are not podcasts I'm creating. These are podcasts on spotify.   I want to transcribe a podcast I listened to on Spotify. Does spotify support users transcibring the podcasts they listen ...
  • dannanator
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify says it's offline no matter what

PlanFree DevicePixel 4Operating SystemCalyxOS (Android) My Question or IssueSpotify keeps stating it's offline but :- I can listen to the podcast I previously have listened to- I can add new playlists from friends and listen to themBut I can't make a...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free   Device Pixel 4 Operating System CalyxOS (Android)   My Question or Issue Spotify keeps stating it's offline but : - I can listen to the podcast I previously have l...
  • Yordan
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Error on embed podcast: Upstream request timeout

PlanFree and Premium (also random website users) CountryNetherlands DeviceOn all devices using all different browsers (Safari, Firefox, Chrome). My Question or IssueI've embedded a podcast on a website. It was working well for a year now. Until this ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free and Premium (also random website users)   Country Netherlands   Device On all devices using all different browsers (Safari, Firefox, Chrome).   My Question or I...
  • Maria
  • 17 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 17 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution Trying to access the web player just says 429 too many requests

I use the webplayer at work because we can't download the desktop app. I've been using the web player for a few months now. All of a sudden today when I try to go to the webplayer via firefox a get a white screen with the words 429 too many requests....

• Casual Listener
  • I use the webplayer at work because we can't download the desktop app. I've been using the web player for a few months now. All of a sudden today when I try to go to the webplayer via firefox a get...
  • Maximus-prime
  • Casual Listener
  • 57 replies
  • 18 likes
  • 57 replies
  • 18 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Songs I have played are now greyed out

I played one of my favorite comedy albums on Spotify two weeks ago. I went back tonight to play it again and all tracks but one are greyed out. I've tried clearing cache as suggested here. I also found that the same tracks are greyed out on every oth...

• Casual Listener
  • I played one of my favorite comedy albums on Spotify two weeks ago. I went back tonight to play it again and all tracks but one are greyed out. I've tried clearing cache as suggested here. I also fou...
  • hawaii22
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes