Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Heartrose
  • 33 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 33 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify dies in Volvo EX30

 When trying to use Spotify in Volvo ex30, it often shows "loading content" and then just dies with "Something went wrong" - no way to reset it but either reset the display unit or wait (haven't noticed any pattern, may take 20 minutes or 2 hours) un...

WhatsApp Image 2024-08-19 at 21.22.33_4e825ea3.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  •   When trying to use Spotify in Volvo ex30, it often shows "loading content" and then just dies with "Something went wrong" - no way to reset it but either reset the display unit or wait (haven't no...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast: Anchor-to-Spotify Issue

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceNew Dell DesktopOperating SystemWindows 11 My Question or IssueI was hosting my podcast, The Arbitrarium, on Anchor. I used to sign in using my personal account, add new episodes, and they would automatically feat...

• Plan Premium Country United States Device New Dell Desktop Operating System Windows 11   My Question or Issue I was hosting my podcast, The Arbitrarium, on Anchor. I used to sign in us...
  • thefullbroadside
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Report a podcast

I have tried following the instructions here for reporting a podcast (open the desktop app, right click the podcast/artist, hit report) but there is not option to report anywhere. Has this changed?

• Visitor
  • I have tried following the instructions here for reporting a podcast (open the desktop app, right click the podcast/artist, hit report) but there is not option to report anywhere. Has this changed?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution song history

i want to have a song history. what if i heard a song yessterday but forgot what it was called??? then what?? i need a history like google or whatever. good luick

• i want to have a song history.    what if i heard a song yessterday but forgot what it was called??? then what??    i need a history like google or whatever. good luick
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution ¿por que no puedo traducir las letras de las canciones?

hace años que tengo Spotify no me aparece el traductor de lyrics y cambi de celulares pero es siempre mi cuenta, otras personas que tiene Spotify si pueden hacerlo.

• hace años que tengo Spotify no me aparece el traductor de lyrics y cambi de celulares pero es siempre mi cuenta, otras personas que tiene Spotify si pueden hacerlo.
  • ombra_blava
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify Web'de Müzik Değiştirme Fonksiyonlarının Eksikliği ve Kullanıcı Deneyim

Merhaba Spotify Ekibi,Spotify'ı uzun süredir severek kullanıyorum ve kullanıcı deneyiminizi geliştirmek adına geri bildirimde bulunmak istedim. Spotify'ın web sürümünü ücretsiz plan ile kullanırken, müzik değiştirme ikonlarının (örneğin, önceki/sonra...

• Merhaba Spotify Ekibi, Spotify'ı uzun süredir severek kullanıyorum ve kullanıcı deneyiminizi geliştirmek adına geri bildirimde bulunmak istedim. Spotify'ın web sürümünü ücretsiz plan ile kullanırken...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Bug-Report: Spotify App in Volvo Sensus

Hello,I follow the Spotify community, especially the Volvo Sensus part, since a several time and I would like to announce you two new problems with "Volvo Sensus Spotify App": 1) The "Like" function does no longer work: When the song plays, you can s...

• Music Fan
  • Hello, I follow the Spotify community, especially the Volvo Sensus part, since a several time and I would like to announce you two new problems with "Volvo Sensus Spotify App":   1) The "Like...
  • SnowyLeopard
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Creating a new topic in Spotify community doesn't seem to work on latest Firefox

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 64-bit My Question or IssueI was trying to create a new bug report here in the Spotify community and noticed that when trying to create a new topic Firefox would just endlessly churn and not...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Finland Device PC Operating System Windows 10 64-bit   My Question or Issue I was trying to create a new bug report here in the Spotify community and noticed that ...
  • Maria
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist Privacy

PlanPremiumCountryNorwayDeviceiPhone 12 My Question or IssueOther Spotify users are able to access and play playlists that I have removed from my profile, and that are marked private - I have tested this several times and cannot work out why this is ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Norway Device iPhone 12   My Question or Issue Other Spotify users are able to access and play playlists that I have removed from my profile, and that are marked pri...
  • Maria
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cover artwork will not load on my PS4. Any tips?

I have tried many different methods, such as reinstalling the app, reconnecting to the internet, restarting the PS4 altogether, and searching for updates on both the app and system, and nothing has worked. Are there any other ways I can make the cove...

• Casual Listener
  • I have tried many different methods, such as reinstalling the app, reconnecting to the internet, restarting the PS4 altogether, and searching for updates on both the app and system, and nothing has w...
  • Mandemanthem
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Audiobooks not showing

Hey guysPlanindividual premiumCountryHungaryDeviceIphone 14, Dell laptop My Question or IssueSince I heard you can now play audiobooks, I wanted to check it about. My problem is that I can’t find it nor see it anywhere. In the phone app there’s no au...

• Hey guys Plan individual premium Country Hungary Device Iphone 14, Dell laptop   My Question or Issue Since I heard you can now play audiobooks, I wanted to check it about. My problem i...
  • Tlashley
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution web player stops working with DEVICE_NOT_FOUND error

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceMacbook ProOperating SystemmacOS My Question or IssueThe web player stops working after a some time when using firefox (version 122): clicking the play button does nothing and the network request shows a 404 error with {"e...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country USA   Device Macbook Pro Operating System macOS   My Question or Issue The web player stops working after a some time when using firefox (version 122): click...
  • AlejaR
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

i want to find a song from 2022 in my listening history

i used to listen to a song during 2022 around sep-aug but spotify listening history only shows till dec 2023 and this song isnt on my 2022 top songs. im desperate to find it.

• Casual Listener
  • i used to listen to a song during 2022 around sep-aug but spotify listening history only shows till dec 2023 and this song isnt on my 2022 top songs. im desperate to find it.
  • Error4o5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playing on another device erroneous error.

PlanPremium Family CountryUKDeviceTesla Model 3Pixel 7 ProOperating SystemTesla Version: v11.1 (2024.8.7 788c4ffd4ccc)Android 14 Build number APIA.240405.002 My Question or IssueOn a short journey today the Spotify app in my Tesla kept stopping every...

• Plan Premium Family  Country UK Device Tesla Model 3 Pixel 7 Pro Operating System Tesla Version: v11.1 (2024.8.7 788c4ffd4ccc) Android 14 Build number APIA.240405.002   My Questi...
  • pjdubya
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lost audiobook top up hours

I purchased a 12.99 top up of audiobook hours on August 6. I don’t believe they posted to my account and they have not been used. Either not used at all or maybe a couple of hours Before my next free 15 would have been added. I see no record other th...

• Casual Listener
  • I purchased a 12.99 top up of audiobook hours on August 6. I don’t believe they posted to my account and they have not been used. Either not used at all or maybe a couple of hours Before my next free...
  • Maria
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Kanye West music MUST be removed from spotify for his rampant antisemitism and hate

Kanye West is in freefall at the moment - with his mental health issues being allowed by his "people" and with everything that he has said - verbatim- regarding judaism and the holocaust, which Naziye has already denied happened; it's clearer than ev...

• Music Fan
  • Kanye West is in freefall at the moment - with his mental health issues being allowed by his "people" and with everything that he has said - verbatim- regarding judaism and the holocaust, which Naziy...
  • churromoneater
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Embed do not work on Disord and will not show up when a song is shared.

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceSamsung A72 and Desktop Windows. (But issue is on Discord)Operating SystemN/ADiscord Version: 0.0.309My Question or IssueI have had this issue for a while since spotify updated the embeds where on Discord if I put a embed in...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device Samsung A72 and Desktop Windows. (But issue is on Discord) Operating System N/A Discord Version: 0.0.309 My Question or Issue I have had this issue for a wh...
  • NoLongerInPhilly
  • Visitor
  • 49 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 49 replies
  • 1 likes

How do I fix "spotify can't play this right now" on my chrome book?

I had a premium account and it keeps stopping the song after less than 1 second, so I tried using the free account and it does not skip songs, but I pay for the premium, so why doesn't it work?

• Visitor
  • I had a premium account and it keeps stopping the song after less than 1 second, so I tried using the free account and it does not skip songs, but I pay for the premium, so why doesn't it work?
  • ribezaz
  • Rising Star 3
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution output device selection

There is a major oversite or bug where spotify does not appear in my music apps when running the desktop app. This makes it so I can not choose the channel for my digital soundboard and results in spotify coming through incorrect channels. It makes i...

• Visitor
  • There is a major oversite or bug where spotify does not appear in my music apps when running the desktop app. This makes it so I can not choose the channel for my digital soundboard and results in sp...
  • SXW
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes