Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• boom_boom_pow
  • 19 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 19 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

AAOS app requires logging in most times the car is turned on

Currently using Spotify version 4.4.2.0 on AAOS. Almost every time the car is parked and then started again Spotify has logged out and requires logging back in to use it.I have; reinstalled it a couple of times, tried different login methods, and had...

• Currently using Spotify version 4.4.2.0 on AAOS. Almost every time the car is parked and then started again Spotify has logged out and requires logging back in to use it. I have; reinstalled it a ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution player controls no longer working on Garmin smartwatch

Ever since the last update, my Garmin VenuSq no longer displays the song title and artist, just the player controls. No matter how many times I reboot either device, this is now broken. What happened?

• Regular
  • Ever since the last update, my Garmin VenuSq no longer displays the song title and artist, just the player controls. No matter how many times I reboot either device, this is now broken. What happened?
  • AlejaR
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify not working on Amazon Fire HD 10 tablet

I have a premium account. Recently, I installed Spotify on my Amazon fire HD 10 tablet. When I start it up it only appears a black screen and nothing else. Spotify isn't working at all. How can I make Spotify work on my Amazon fire HD 10 tablet? Do I...

• Regular
  • I have a premium account. Recently, I installed Spotify on my Amazon fire HD 10 tablet. When I start it up it only appears a black screen and nothing else. Spotify isn't working at all.   How ...
  • flynnt1953
  • Casual Listener
  • 17 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 17 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Sleep timer! Bring it back

You use to have a timer that would stop the music after a certain amount of time. This was great for people who don't want to have music on all night, but still want to listen to something as they fall asleep. Please bring it back. It was so lovely t...

• Visitor
  • You use to have a timer that would stop the music after a certain amount of time. This was great for people who don't want to have music on all night, but still want to listen to something as they fa...
  • splonk
  • Casual Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution 'Espresso' plays upon app restart

PlanFreeDeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS 16.7.7 My Question or IssueWhenever I restart the Spotify app, through either restarting my phone or leaving the app closed for a while, when I open the app, it automatically opens 'Espresso' by Sabrina Carpe...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 16.7.7   My Question or Issue Whenever I restart the Spotify app, through either restarting my phone or leaving the app closed for a while,...
  • Willtheszeras
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: My Friends Can't Find me

I have the same problem. I tried all of the troubleshooting above and still nobody can find me. I teach yoga and want share my playlists with my yoga students but nobody can find them. I have tried literally everything. Spotify is annoying like this....

• Visitor
  • I have the same problem. I tried all of the troubleshooting above and still nobody can find me.  I teach yoga and want share my playlists with my yoga students but nobody can find them.  I ...
  • Leebiss
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution "Your Music" section broken on Tizen watch

Hi, I have a problem with the Spotify app on the Samsung Galaxy Active 2 smartwatch. When I go to the "Your Music" section, both the "Your Collection" and "Your Playlists" menus are broken. They used to show different things but they both only seem t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have a problem with the Spotify app on the Samsung Galaxy Active 2 smartwatch. When I go to the "Your Music" section, both the "Your Collection" and "Your Playlists" menus are broken. ...
  • _dark_blade
  • 73 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Samsung
  • 73 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Searchable username with special characters

Make it possible to search for an account that has special characters in it. For example å, ö, ä. Without having to type spotify:user: and then the username.

• Visitor
  • Make it possible to search for an account that has special characters in it. For example å, ö, ä. Without having to type spotify:user: and then the username. 
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Anyway to stream my spotify music on my kaios phone ?

Hi,I'm a fan and big user of Spotify. I have had a legal account for a long time, and I'm very happy with it. I'm 22 years old and live in France. I decided to let my smartphone go for a Nokia 800 tough 4G. A lot of different reasons led me to this d...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I'm a fan and big user of Spotify. I have had a legal account for a long time, and I'm very happy with it. I'm 22 years old and live in France. I decided to let my smartphone go for a Nokia 800 ...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution PS5 Spotify Audio Stutter/Lag

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDevicePlaystation 5Operating System21.01-03.10.00.03-00.00.00.0.1 Spotify version: 3.72 Issue: Ever since Spotify’s new update on PS5, the audio for any song I play through the PS5 Spotify app or even through the PS5 qu...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device Playstation 5 Operating System 21.01-03.10.00.03-00.00.00.0.1   Spotify version: 3.72   Issue: Ever since Spotify’s new update on PS5,...
  • Ninogut
  • Visitor
  • 36 replies
  • 7 likes
  • music
    PlayStation
    Sony
  • 36 replies
  • 7 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution No Phorus/Play-Fi Playback - Spotify Connect on Android

No Phorus/Play-Fi Playback - Spotify Connect on Android PlanPremiumCountryU.S.DevicesSamsung Note20 Ultra phoneSamsung Tab S6 Lite tablet(3) PR5 receivers: Models: (1) W10007-0001859, (1) W10007-0001629, (1) W10007-0001827Dell Inspiron 13, Win10, 16G...

• Casual Listener
  • No Phorus/Play-Fi Playback - Spotify Connect on Android Plan Premium Country U.S. Devices Samsung Note20 Ultra phone Samsung Tab S6 Lite tablet (3) PR5 receivers: Models: (1) W1000...
  • lovemesummusic
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Scam Whatsapp Groups?

Hi,Just would like to check because I have recently been added into a whatsapp group by people claiming to be working with Spotify to increase awareness while letting you "earn money" at the same when you "spread awareness". Is this a legitimate grou...

Screenshot 2024-01-16 112528.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Hi, Just would like to check because I have recently been added into a whatsapp group by people claiming to be working with Spotify to increase awareness while letting you "earn money" at the same w...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution the songs in the discover weekly are irrelevant

there are songs in discover weekly in languages I've never listened to and songs of genres I've never listened to

• there are songs in discover weekly in languages I've never listened to and songs of genres I've never listened to
  • Tsanguine
  • Music Fan
  • 17 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Audio quality, download vs play

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceMotorola phoneOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI want to send music to my DAC. I want to do this via Bluetooth. My DAC may not accept 320KHZ and I may need to reduce it. I have read the page https://support...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Australia Device Motorola phone Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I want to send music to my DAC. I want to do this via Bluetooth. My DAC may not acc...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I recover a Spotify playlist older than 90 days?

I deleted a playlist about a year back, but now I really want to find this one song that I know is on that playlist. I haven't been able to remember the name of that song but I know it is on that playlist. Is there a way to restore that playlist, eve...

• Visitor
  • I deleted a playlist about a year back, but now I really want to find this one song that I know is on that playlist. I haven't been able to remember the name of that song but I know it is on that pla...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution All of my devices missing from Spotify connect..

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 14 Pro Operating SystemMost current iOS 16.5 So for maybe a few weeks, some of my Alexa devices were missing(I have 6 speakers and 2 groups). I could get Spotify to play on any device by asking Alexa to play on...

• Casual Listener
  •     Plan Free/Premium Country USA Device (iPhone 14  Pro  Operating System Most current iOS 16.5   So for maybe a few weeks, some of my Alexa devices were missing(...
  • OscarDC
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes