Announcements

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Queue not loading right

PlanFreeMy Question or Issuethe names of songs in my queue don't load nor do the length of songs but the music still plays properly

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free My Question or Issue the names of songs in my queue don't load nor do the length of songs but the music still plays properly 
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Desktop App doesn't open without internet-access (Windows 10)

PlanFamily PlanDeviceDesktop PCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueToday my internet didnt work for about 2h. Since I could not access the web-player (which I normally use), I decided to open the Desktop app. I have about 1000 songs downlo...

• Visitor
  • Plan Family Plan Device Desktop PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Today my internet didnt work for about 2h. Since I could not access the web-player (which I normally...
  • Big_Boi
  • Visitor
  • 29 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Other
  • 29 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify info not displaying on car stereo for MONTHS.

Hello, I'm a Spotify Premium member and I was very excited to get a bluetooth Kenwood stereo system installed in my car over the summer, so that I could control Spotify and listen to my music easily (I used to have to fiddle with my phone while drivi...

• Casual Listener
  •  Hello,    I'm a Spotify Premium member and I was very excited to get a bluetooth Kenwood stereo system installed in my car over the summer, so that I could control Spotify and liste...
  • Alexcore1
  • 72 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 72 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution I'm not able to rate podcasts (Android App)

PlanPremiumCountryFinland DeviceSamsung Galaxy a52sOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI can't find an option to rate any podcasts. I've tried following instructions that I googled, but the feature just isn't there. I open the podcast page (u...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Finland   Device Samsung Galaxy a52s Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I can't find an option to rate any podcasts. I've tried following instru...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs uploaded from my PC greyed out

Hi,I uploaded a few songs from my pc through Spotify for Windows.Those songs appear on my other devices, but on my iPhone with the latest Spotify app, the appear greyed out.Some of them with the green arrow (showing they are downloaded locally on the...

• Regular
  • Hi, I uploaded a few songs from my pc through Spotify for Windows. Those songs appear on my other devices, but on my iPhone with the latest Spotify app, the appear greyed out. Some of them with th...
  • Dian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Alexa voice command to play on Bose SoundTouch doesnt work

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceSamsung Galaxy S8Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI noticed last night when I asked Alexa to play music on my Bose SoundTouch soundbar it defaulted to playing Amazon Music instead of Spotify Premium. When I...

• Plan Premium Country Canada Device Samsung Galaxy S8 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I noticed last night when I asked Alexa to play music on my Bose SoundTouch soun...
  • gussiop
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Web player keeps skipping songs and won't play

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceLaptopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueOn the web player, when I double click a song to play or single click the play icon to the left of the song, it always skips to the next song and then skips to ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device Laptop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue On the web player, when I double click a song to play or single click the play icon ...
  • gcnielsen427
  • Casual Listener
  • 21 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 21 replies
  • 6 likes

Superuser Contribution Connect - Autoplay DISABLED, but still ACTIVE

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceSamsung Galaxy A51, Windows 10 notebookOperating SystemAndroid 11, Windows 10My Question or IssueI'm listening on several Sonos speakers via Connect. Recently, Spotify has started playing other music once the album I li...

• Roadie
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device Samsung Galaxy A51, Windows 10 notebook Operating System Android 11, Windows 10 My Question or Issue I'm listening on several Sonos speakers via Connect. ...
  • marelooke
  • 299 replies
  • 255 likes
  • 299 replies
  • 255 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect now dead - bring back Car Mode?

In light of the recent, unannounced, removal of Spotify Connect functionality as discussed here, which has left loads of people high and dry: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Connection-issues-with-car-stereo-receivers/idi-p/5341849 Wi...

• Casual Listener
  • In light of the recent, unannounced, removal of Spotify Connect functionality as discussed here, which has left loads of people high and dry:   https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/...
  • NoSurrender
  • Regular
  • 21 replies
  • 7 likes
  • App & Features
  • 21 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution Canvas

I am using spotify for free as of now. I have an IPhone, IOS. I live in the Netherlands. I uploaded a song on Spotify but it got released on a different account which wasn't mine.The other person changed the canvas of the song but I don't even want a...

• Casual Listener
  • I am using spotify for free as of now.  I have an IPhone, IOS.  I live in the Netherlands.  I uploaded a song on Spotify but it got released on a different account which wasn't mine...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Lost ability to connect to Amazon Echo

A couple weeks ago, I was forced to change my Spotify password. After doing so, my Amazon Echo devices would no longer play music from Spotify. To troubleshoot, I went in to the Amazon Alexa app and deselected Spotify as the default music service. Wh...

• A couple weeks ago, I was forced to change my Spotify password.   After doing so, my Amazon Echo devices would no longer play music from Spotify.    To troubleshoot, I went in ...
  • OscarDC
  • 21 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 21 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Tinder top artists are inaccurate

I have been trying to display my top artists from Spotify on Tinder for a while now, but everytime it displays almost the same artists, where very few actually represent my music taste. Is there someway i can make it so it will display my top artists...

• Visitor
  • I have been trying to display my top artists from Spotify on Tinder for a while now, but everytime it displays almost the same artists, where very few actually represent my music taste. Is there some...
  • paws1
  • Visitor
  • 23 replies
  • 49 likes
  • Other
  • 23 replies
  • 49 likes

Superuser Contribution profile visibility to a blocked user

if you block a user: 1. can they search your profile?2. can they view your profile via others you follow/following list and see you in that list?

• Casual Listener
  • if you block a user:   1. can they search your profile? 2. can they view your profile via others you follow/following list and see you in that list?
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio always consists of the same songs, no matter what song/album/artist it has been created from

The old Spotify radio used to play original songs based off of whatever new song/album/artist I created the station from. This was an awesome way to find new music. For some reason it was changed and every time I create a new radio station (because I...

• The old Spotify radio used to play original songs based off of whatever new song/album/artist I created the station from. This was an awesome way to find new music. For some reason it was changed and...
  • NotoriousN8
  • Visitor
  • 27 replies
  • 25 likes
  • Radio
  • 27 replies
  • 25 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect stopped working on my receiver Pioneer VSX-930

PlanPremiumCountryDenmarkDevicePioneer VSX-930Operating System.. My Question or IssueI have been using spotify connect for many years on this receiver, but a couple of weeks ago it just stopped working.I can still select my receiver from spotify conn...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Denmark Device Pioneer VSX-930 Operating System ..   My Question or Issue I have been using spotify connect for many years on this receiver, but a couple of weeks ...
  • Deestar99
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Podcasts] Filter podcast episodes by played/unplayed on mobile, desktop and web players

There is currently no way to filter podcast episodes on the desktop, web or mobile app. Currently you can only sort episodes. It would be great to be able to filter out episodes marked as played so you don't have to constantly scroll through all the ...

• There is currently no way to filter podcast episodes on the desktop, web or mobile app.  Currently you can only sort episodes. It would be great to be able to filter out episodes marked as playe...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Podcasts
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify code/ URI code

Hey there, could somebody help me with this code, it doesnt work and dont know what should I do.I tried to do a new one in Adobe Illustrator for few hours, but nothing.Its from my girlfriend, who just passed away and Im helplesThank you so much

• Visitor
  • Hey there, could somebody help me with this code, it doesnt work and dont know what should I do. I tried to do a new one in Adobe Illustrator for few hours, but nothing. Its from my girlfriend, who...
  • Dian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify on roku freezes

Since adding video support for roku specifically when watching Joe Rogan, the app consistently freezes after a few minutes in at which point you eventually crash back to the home screen. Others have reported this on the roku support forums. Eventuall...

• Casual Listener
  • Since adding video support for roku specifically when watching Joe Rogan, the app consistently freezes after a few minutes in at which point you eventually crash back to the home screen. Others have ...
  • a_muzyk_luvr
  • Casual Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 13 replies
  • 2 likes

The lousy customer support

My Question or IssueIt has been 12 days and I have not received any response to my messages. It has been 3 months since I reported this issue. The issue has not been fixed, the customer support has been nothing but helpful and they do not even try to...

• Roadie
  •     My Question or Issue It has been 12 days and I have not received any response to my messages. It has been 3 months since I reported this issue. The issue has not been fixed...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Send podcast to other device doesn't work for some podcasts

PlanPremiumCountryNorwayDeviceWindows 10, Pixel 2xl, IpodOperating Systemnewest My Question or IssueSome podcasts refuse to be played on my home spotify compatible devices. I have tested both Bluesound, Sonos and chromecast. The list of devices show ...

• Regular
  •   Plan Premium Country Norway Device Windows 10, Pixel 2xl, Ipod Operating System newest   My Question or Issue Some podcasts refuse to be played on my home spotify compatible de...
  • robtreml
  • 20 replies
  • 12 likes
  • chromecast
    Connect
    Other
  • 20 replies
  • 12 likes

Env: prod