Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

How do I stop a podcast I don't like from autoplaying?

A podcast I really dislike (I listened to a couple episodes then decided I didn't like it) keeps autoplaying when I'm playing podcasts. I rated it 1 star in hopes that might stop it from autoplaying when I'm listening to podcasts but it keeps coming ...

• Visitor
  • A podcast I really dislike (I listened to a couple episodes then decided I didn't like it) keeps autoplaying when I'm playing podcasts. I rated it 1 star in hopes that might stop it from autoplaying ...
  • criscantspell
  • 26 replies
  • 17 likes
  • 26 replies
  • 17 likes

Superuser Contribution "Fans also like" section missing on mobile devices

Hey folks, We've received some reports that the "Fans also like" section is missing under Artists' profile pages. The issue seems to be affecting both iOS and Android users. This is being investigated.

• Hey folks,    We've received some reports that the "Fans also like" section is missing under Artists' profile pages. The issue seems to be affecting both iOS and Android users.  ...
  • BarrelHausMusic
  • Casual Listener
  • 159 replies
  • 60 likes
  • Mobile
  • 159 replies
  • 60 likes

Is a music license needed for a personal account if you play your music at work?

Hey,Just wondering if I can use Spotify at my workplace (The Workplace Depot)? We've got a music license, but I'm not sure if that covers just our work accounts or if I can use my personal account too. Any insights would be much appreciated!Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, Just wondering if I can use Spotify at my workplace (The Workplace Depot)? We've got a music license, but I'm not sure if that covers just our work accounts or if I can use my personal account ...
  • annabelleme
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution why does spotify on my phone only play mono audio when its not selected

i use spotify on my mac and on my phone but just recently I realized that songs dont sound the same on both. I checked to make sure that mono audio was off on my phone and it was but for some reason the it doesnt sound any differernt. For example, Sp...

• Visitor
  • i use spotify on my mac and on my phone but just recently I realized that songs dont sound the same on both. I checked to make sure that mono audio was off on my phone and it was but for some reason...
  • useful
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Audiobooks not playing offline even though it's downloaded

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceSamsung galaxy s24 ultra Operating SystemOne UI version 6.1, Android version 14 My Question or IssueI can play my music and podcasts offline after downloading them, but for some reason audiobooks won't play even after...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Australia Device Samsung galaxy s24 ultra  Operating System One UI version 6.1, Android version 14   My Question or Issue I can play my music and podcasts off...
  • Maria
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Sync outside Spotify

I have been using Soundiiz to sync my Spotify playlist to tidal but recently it started giving me errors, I have tried to use other programs but I keep getting the same errors. Can anyone explain to me why this could be or how I can fix it?

• Casual Listener
  • I have been using Soundiiz to sync my Spotify playlist to tidal but recently it started giving me errors, I have tried to use other programs but I keep getting the same errors. Can anyone explain to ...
  • blackarcanis
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Critical UX Flaw w/ the Queue feature

I've recently (6mo ago) switched over to using spotify for both music AND podcasts mainly bc you have video podcasts (cool!), but there's a critical and frustrating occurrence that keeps arising. When I'm listening to podcasts, I'll often queue up se...

• Visitor
  • I've recently (6mo ago) switched over to using spotify for both music AND podcasts mainly bc you have video podcasts (cool!), but there's a critical and frustrating occurrence that keeps arising. ...
  • Alfiehenry
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Now Playing bar missing on Samsung TV and Android TV

PlanPremium CountryN. Macedonia DeviceSamsung QLED TV Q70B (2022) Operating SystemSamsung Smart TV OS, Android TV OS My Question or Issue When you play something, then exit the Spotify app on the TV and re-open it, the Now Playing bar on the top left...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   Country N. Macedonia  Device Samsung QLED TV Q70B (2022)   Operating System Samsung Smart TV OS, Android TV OS   My Question or Issue   When you...
  • Ochs
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Samsung
    TV
  • 12 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Amazon Alexa] How to add Spotify kids account to Amazon Alexa device?

I have a Spotify family account--and have created accounts for my kids through the Spotify Kids app. How do I change their Alexa devices so that it references their Spotify Kids profiles....and not my Spotify account? Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Spotify family account--and have created accounts for my kids through the Spotify Kids app.     How do I change their Alexa devices so that it references their Spotify Kids ...
  • kayr
  • Casual Listener
  • 18 replies
  • 23 likes
  • Amazon Alexa
  • 18 replies
  • 23 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Discord Activity No Longer Shows

Plan Premium Country USA 2020 M1 Macbook Air Operating System macOS Monterey Hey everyone. my issue is that my Discord Spotify activity on my laptop isn't showing up anymore, but has been showing up on my phone mostly just fine [now it's not showing ...

•   Plan Premium   Country USA   2020 M1 Macbook Air Operating System macOS Monterey   Hey everyone. my issue is that my Discord Spotify activity on my laptop ...
  • xalswals
  • 84 replies
  • 17 likes
  • Discord
    Spotify Activity
  • 84 replies
  • 17 likes

Superuser Contribution Why don't any of my friend's playlists show up?

My friend recently got a Spotify account and has created several public playlists. However, when I try to view her playlists--either by clicking a link she sends me or by visiting her profile--I get a "page not found" message or a "This Playlist is n...

• My friend recently got a Spotify account and has created several public playlists. However, when I try to view her playlists--either by clicking a link she sends me or by visiting her profile--I g...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Anúncios em Spotify premium (podcast)

planoPrêmio paísBrasil DispositivoXiaomi Redmi nota 11Ssistema operacionalAndroidMinha dúvida ou problemaEu tenho Premium, mas continuo ouvindo anúncios frequentes quando ouço podcasts.Não tem como tirar esses anúncios tbm não? corta MT a vibe do pod...

• Visitor
  • plano Prêmio  país Brasil  Dispositivo Xiaomi Redmi nota 11S sistema operacional Android Minha dúvida ou problema Eu tenho Premium, mas continuo ouvindo anúncios frequentes quando ...
  • Loodg
  • Visitor
  • 11 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 11 replies
  • 6 likes

Superuser Contribution Music plays, but no sound and songs skip after 10 seconds

On both my Apple TV and Yamaha receiver, Spotify appears to connect and songs start playing, but no sound comes out. Then, after about 10 seconds, the song will skip to the next and then this repeats. Have reinstalled Apple TV app, and Spotify plays ...

• Casual Listener
  • On both my Apple TV and Yamaha receiver, Spotify appears to connect and songs start playing, but no sound comes out. Then, after about 10 seconds, the song will skip to the next and then this repeats...
  • JohnKomisch1
  • Casual Listener
  • 79 replies
  • 17 likes
  • 79 replies
  • 17 likes

How can I block some artists that i don't want to see/play?

I'd like to block/mute some artists, so I'll never listen any of their songs.Think there was a feature like this some time ago, but can't find it anymore.

• Visitor
  • I'd like to block/mute some artists, so I'll never listen any of their songs. Think there was a feature like this some time ago, but can't find it anymore.
  • TanyaS
  • Rising Star 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution recover playlist from another account

i had an account that i lost (i don't remember nor the mail nor the password) and in it that was a playlist with a lot of songs, i manage to recover a link from the playlist but now in my account is disappeared and i need it 'cause in it there was li...

• i had an account that i lost (i don't remember nor the mail nor the password) and in it that was a playlist with a lot of songs, i manage to recover a link from the playlist but now in my account is ...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Idea Submission

I have an idea that I want to submit or pitch to Spotify in exchange for compensation. It is not a simple idea or bug fix, it is a complex idea that will revolutionize Spotify as a business as well as the music industry. It is Possibly a billion doll...

• Casual Listener
  • ...s the music industry. It is Possibly a billion dollar idea. For the protection of my idea, I do not wish to discuss this on the public forum. I can supply my email or whatever is needed to make this h...
  • speakaudix
  • Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • billions
    game changer
    Idea submission
    Invention
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Lyric Syncing on Samsung TV

In my Samsung TV, the lyrics always seem to be ahead of where the song is at. For example, a song would be playing out of my TV. When I check my phone, the time stamp is at 2:00, and the lyrics are synced correctly when I check them on my phone. Howe...

• Casual Listener
  • In my Samsung TV, the lyrics always seem to be ahead of where the song is at. For example, a song would be playing out of my TV. When I check my phone, the time stamp is at 2:00, and the lyrics are s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect Stopped Working (not specific to Android), was fine last night

Spotify Connect through Wi-Fi has stopped working for me this morning, when it was working fine last night. This is not specific to Android, but I could not find another more accurate category. I've tried controlling Spotify with Android, PC and Mac,...

• Regular
  • Spotify Connect through Wi-Fi has stopped working for me this morning, when it was working fine last night. This is not specific to Android, but I could not find another more accurate category. &nbs...
  • gfaddy
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution what if you want to hide a artist and/or playlists?

Not long ago i went to my friends place she didnt have premium and i did she listened to some manele and now it suggest to me and since i share the account with my family i dont want them to suspect me!

• Visitor
  • Not long ago i went to my friends place she didnt have premium and i did she listened to some manele and now it suggest to me and since i share the account with my family i dont want them to suspect ...
  • heythere3
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes