Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any issues with the ad being in the wrong language, the ad volume and frequency or the content itself?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we...

• noodles4
  • 47 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 47 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! DJ card disappeared from the Windows app

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevicePCOperating SystemWindows 11 My Question or IssueWhere did the DJ card go? I started using "Xavier" every day since it appeared in the Windows desktop application about 2 weeks ago it disappeared

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device PC Operating System Windows 11   My Question or Issue Where did the DJ card go? I started using "Xavier" every day since it appeared in the Windows desk...
  • SPINNINGBIRD
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Why is part of an audiobook included with premium but not the whole book?

I was listening to a series of books and when I got to the third book I noticed the first part was not included for premium. The thing is, the book is split into 3 parts. Part 1 and 3 are not included in premium but part 2 is. This seems like an erro...

• Visitor
  • I was listening to a series of books and when I got to the third book I noticed the first part was not included for premium. The thing is, the book is split into 3 parts. Part 1 and 3 are not include...
  • RjDaigle333
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Now Playing bar missing on Samsung TV and Android TV

PlanPremium CountryN. Macedonia DeviceSamsung QLED TV Q70B (2022) Operating SystemSamsung Smart TV OS, Android TV OS My Question or Issue When you play something, then exit the Spotify app on the TV and re-open it, the Now Playing bar on the top left...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium   Country N. Macedonia  Device Samsung QLED TV Q70B (2022)   Operating System Samsung Smart TV OS, Android TV OS   My Question or Issue   When you...
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Samsung
    TV
  • 23 replies
  • 6 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to sign out of Tesla

I rented a Tesla Model 3 for a week on vacation last year, and had linked my Spotify account without signing out. Ever since then, other renters periodically try to use my Spotify account (which is still linked to the Tesla). I've tried the following...

• I rented a Tesla Model 3 for a week on vacation last year, and had linked my Spotify account without signing out. Ever since then, other renters periodically try to use my Spotify account (which is s...
  • bigtoasty
  • 31 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Other
  • 31 replies
  • 9 likes

Superuser Contribution No aparece la opción de ver los videos en mi cuenta y soy premium

No me aparece la nueva opción de ver el video musical de una canción, y tengo Spotify premium, que solución puedo tener

• Visitor
  • No me aparece la nueva opción de ver el video musical de una canción, y tengo Spotify premium, que solución puedo tener
  • Ivelina
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution how do I report a podcast?

hi, I just found some content that I don't think should be on spotify. Basically it's p0rn without video, I can provide a link to it.it's a podcast.my issue is that i cannot report it, the only options available are follow/share.what can i do?

• Casual Listener
  • hi, I just found some content that I don't think should be on spotify. Basically it's p0rn without video, I can provide a link to it. it's a podcast. my issue is that i cannot report it, the only o...
  • petra-a
  • Casual Listener
  • 17 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Other
  • 17 replies
  • 7 likes

How to set up automatic playback on LG TV Spotify app?

PlanPremium DeviceLG TV Oled 65Operating SystemWebOS My Question or IssueHow to set up automatic playback on LG TV Spotify app?My father has difficulties seeing the screen and understanding the LG remote control.I programmed for him that long-pressin...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   Device LG TV Oled 65 Operating System WebOS   My Question or Issue How to set up automatic playback on LG TV Spotify app? My father has difficulties seeing th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • TV
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't join the duo, Spotify is saying i'm in an other Country. But I'm not

We live in the same street, same house. But Spotify says, I am trying to join from another country. Right now, we're also in the same room so that can't be the problem

• Visitor
  • We live in the same street, same house. But Spotify says, I am trying to join from another country. Right now, we're also in the same room so that can't be the problem
  • SofyMaurizi
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution A direct customer service for the cliente.

You should have a space o contact where the customer can share their nonconformities or issues with the service because there is none, i have an issue where i don´t have the service nor my money back and i have no one from spotify helping me.I bought...

• Visitor
  • You should have a space o contact where the customer can share their nonconformities or issues with the service because there is none, i have an issue where i don´t have the service nor my money back...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lyrics can't be shared on X/Twitter anymore

PlanPremiumCountryHungaryDevice(Xiaomi Note 12 Pro 5G) My Question or IssueI had an X/Twitter that's essentially just for sharing lyrics but as of lately the picture of the lyrics doesn't show up anymore only the link and the lyrics are stamp sized. ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Hungary Device (Xiaomi Note 12 Pro 5G)   My Question or Issue I had an X/Twitter that's essentially just for sharing lyrics but as of lately the picture of the lyri...
  • pn_0-kmv4wre
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution vetar artistas de forma temporal o definitiva

Existen artistas que definitivamente traen incomodidad al momento que spotify lo trae en una reproduccion, asi como el contenido explicito, seria genial que se pudieran vetar para que la experiencia en spotify sea mucho mas personal, tambien de esta ...

• Casual Listener
  • Existen artistas que definitivamente traen incomodidad al momento que spotify lo trae en una reproduccion, asi como el contenido explicito, seria genial que se pudieran vetar para que la experiencia ...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution desktop playback speed is still not working

Board says this issue has been fixed but it hasn't - desktop playback speed on podcasts stuck on 1.3. Slider will not move to 1, issue not resolved. Tried reinstalling, deleting, etc or using another browser but nothing works. How do I get playback t...

• Casual Listener
  • Board says this issue has been fixed but it hasn't - desktop playback speed on podcasts stuck on 1.3. Slider will not move to 1, issue not resolved. Tried reinstalling, deleting, etc or using another...
  • dwilson5
  • Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Random songs played after phone calls, hey siri commands, etc

Sometimes ill be listening to a podcast and receive a phone call then after finishing that phone call spotify will switch to a song called "intro" by an assortment random bands. The phone call can be interchanged with Hey siri commands, watching a yo...

• Visitor
  • Sometimes ill be listening to a podcast and receive a phone call then after finishing that phone call spotify will switch to a song called "intro" by an assortment random bands. The phone call can be...
  • Ivelina
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I've got shokz underwater headset and want to export playlist to swim

I got the swimming bone-conducting headset for my wife and found out that "MP3 support" meant uploading raw MP3s. Bluetooth doesn't work well underwater (hence the built-in storage), so I'm trying to see if there's a way for her to export her swimmin...

• Visitor
  • I got the swimming bone-conducting headset for my wife and found out that "MP3 support" meant uploading raw MP3s. Bluetooth doesn't work well underwater (hence the built-in storage), so I'm trying to...
  • JoanSync20
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution can I reset the applications algorithm?

Hi! For some time my son is using my phone with spotify to listen to his favorite songs. Now I'm planning to create his own account and get my spotify back. How can I reset the memory/algorithm of the application to get my "taste" back or (worst case...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! For some time my son is using my phone with spotify to listen to his favorite songs. Now I'm planning to create his own account and get my spotify back. How can I reset the memory/algorithm of th...
  • Loulou44
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast that I listen to every single day does not show up under my shows

A podcast that I listen to every single day and I follow does not show up under my shows and shows that I've listened to only once and I do not follow appear under my shows. Also, the show I listen to daily is usually missing from my recently listene...

• Visitor
  • A podcast that I listen to every single day and I follow does not show up under my shows and shows that I've listened to only once and I do not follow appear under my shows. Also, the show I listen t...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Bring back podcasts in recently played

With a recent update, the Listening History has completely stopped showing podcasts and only includes music. Please bring back podcasts to this function!

• Regular
  • With a recent update, the Listening History has completely stopped showing podcasts and only includes music. Please bring back podcasts to this function!
  • Yordan
  • 46 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Ability to block or hide podcasts and artists

Having the ability to block podcasts you don’t want to see or artists you don’t want to listen to would be very helpful. I accidentally clicked on a podcast that I have no interest in listening to and I can not get it out of my home page. Being able ...

• Having the ability to block podcasts you don’t want to see or artists you don’t want to listen to would be very helpful. I accidentally clicked on a podcast that I have no interest in listening to an...
  • MWC14
  • Visitor
  • 30 replies
  • 54 likes
  • 30 replies
  • 54 likes