Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any issues with the ad being in the wrong language, the ad volume and frequency or the content itself?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we...

• noodles4
  • 47 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 47 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Bring back podcasts in recently played

With a recent update, the Listening History has completely stopped showing podcasts and only includes music. Please bring back podcasts to this function!

• Regular
  • With a recent update, the Listening History has completely stopped showing podcasts and only includes music. Please bring back podcasts to this function!
  • Yordan
  • 46 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Ability to block or hide podcasts and artists

Having the ability to block podcasts you don’t want to see or artists you don’t want to listen to would be very helpful. I accidentally clicked on a podcast that I have no interest in listening to and I can not get it out of my home page. Being able ...

• Having the ability to block podcasts you don’t want to see or artists you don’t want to listen to would be very helpful. I accidentally clicked on a podcast that I have no interest in listening to an...
  • MWC14
  • Visitor
  • 30 replies
  • 54 likes
  • 30 replies
  • 54 likes

Superuser Contribution Amazon Echo “Spotify is not supported on this device” Yamaha MusicCast

Im trying to set up Yamaha MusicCast Devices to play Spotify through Amazon Echo Dots. I have 2 MusicCast 20 speakers and a RX-V585 receiver. I can play Spotify on all 3 devices through the MusicCast app and by using the devices selection in the iOS ...

• Visitor
  • Im trying to set up Yamaha MusicCast Devices to play Spotify through Amazon Echo Dots. I have 2 MusicCast 20 speakers and a RX-V585 receiver. I can play Spotify on all 3 devices through the MusicCast...
  • Andy_123
  • 23 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 23 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Onkyo C-N7050 not appearing in device list

Hello I have a Onkyo C-N7050 Network CD player that I am trying to connect to. It is not appearing in the available devices list on either my PC (Windows 10) or my android phone and tablet. Does anyone else have this issue, is my device no longer sup...

• Visitor
  • Hello   I have a Onkyo C-N7050 Network CD player that I am trying to connect to.  It is not appearing in the available devices list on either my PC (Windows 10) or my android phone and ta...
  • cavernicolas
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify removed our release for bot streams, even after i reported it and was told they cant help!

Hey there, I am in a band called CØVES and today we received the gutting email that we have had a release taken down from Spotify for suspicion of artificial streams.We have never paid for any music promotion service which is why when i noticed a spi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there,  I am in a band called CØVES and today we received the gutting email that we have had a release taken down from Spotify for suspicion of artificial streams. We have never paid f...
  • AshTagg
  • Casual Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 13 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify loses connection to HEOS systems (Denon, Marantz, HEOS speakers..)

Plan: PremiumCountry: SpainDevice: (any)Operating System: Android 13&14 Whenever I connect music to my Heos streaming system (a Denon Home 250) from the Spotify app, the music starts playing fine until, randomly, after minutes (sometimes minutes, som...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium Country: Spain Device: (any) Operating System: Android 13&14   Whenever I connect music to my Heos streaming system (a Denon Home 250) from the Spotify app,...
  • Gj7300
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
    Marantz
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Ads playing on Podcasts

I am a premium user and have had a premium account for 7 years. Up until recently there were no ads with podcasts and now there are ad interruptions during and after each episode. Why have ads been added when I am a premium user and am paying specifi...

• Visitor
  • I am a premium user and have had a premium account for 7 years. Up until recently there were no ads with podcasts and now there are ad interruptions during and after each episode. Why have ads been a...
  • paulywogg99
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution App update

Dear Spotify, There is an issue with the Spotify App on new Samsung TV's. After 2 minutes the TV screen will go into sleep mode, the music will continue to play but the screen will turn off. This is not a settings issue with the TV. Having spoken to ...

• Visitor
  • Dear Spotify,    There is an issue with the Spotify App on new Samsung TV's. After 2 minutes the TV screen will go into sleep mode, the music will continue to play but the screen will tur...
  • Yordan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Playlists on Alexa

Hi, I have an issue with my Alexa devices and Spotify, in that it cant find some playlists, or will not play a playlist, instead it just does one song. I've seen this on a few forums but no exact match to my issue, nor a resolution. This may be a Spo...

• Casual Listener
  • ...lexa are both set to UK   Please could somebody help me out with a solution to this. If Alexa cant find public playlists on Spotify, then there isn't any point in it for me as that is the m...
  • DAUNIRAM
  • Music Fan
  • 25 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 25 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot shuffle playlist when connected to bluetooth in my car

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceiPhone 13Operating SystemiOS 15.6.1 My Question or IssueI purchased a new iPhone on May 12th this year, switching from Android. I've had an issue since then as far as I can tell. I start my car, my phone connects ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device iPhone 13 Operating System iOS 15.6.1   My Question or Issue I purchased a new iPhone on May 12th this year, switching from Android. I've had ...
  • Lulufaaaaa
  • 64 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 64 replies
  • 2 likes

播放时连接缓慢

PlanFreeCountrychinaDevicepcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue我今天上Spotify听歌,然后很多歌放到一半的时候就停了,接着弹出个提示说此歌曲无法播放,然后这首歌断断续续的放放停停,让我很难受有一种被欺负的感觉。我怎么拖动进度条或是点按歌词调整进度都不行,进入全屏时也加载不出来艺人的写真,需要很长时间才能加载出来

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free Country china Device pc Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue 我今天上Spotify听歌,然后很多歌放到一半的时候就停了,接着弹出个提示说此歌曲无法播放,然后这首歌断断续续的放放停停,让我很难受有一种被欺负的感觉。我怎么拖动进度条或是点按歌词调...
  • TanyaS
  • Rising Star 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast rewinds when I unlock phone

Plan/PremiumCountryUKDeviceIPhone 8 Plus and IPhone 16 pro (happened before and after upgrading. Operating SystemIos 16 and ios 18 My Question or IssueWhen I unlock my phone, podcasts rewind to the last place they were last time the phone was unlocke...

•   Plan /Premium Country UK Device IPhone 8 Plus and IPhone 16 pro (happened before and after upgrading.  Operating System Ios 16 and ios 18   My Question or Issue When I unl...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Multiple Spotify accounts with Google Home software controlling multiple homes

I'm using Google Home on my phone to run two different houses - mine and my mother's. Each has its own Google Home or Google Nest speaker for music. My mother and I each have our own Spotify account. Is there a way to configure Spotify and Google Hom...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm using Google Home on my phone to run two different houses - mine and my mother's. Each has its own Google Home or Google Nest speaker for music. My mother and I each have our own Spotify account....
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Bonjour, comment laisser des avis sur des podcast en live sur spotify?

je suit des podcats en ligne sur spotify que je dois commenter ou laisser mon avis étant en ligne je ne sais pas comment fait.

• Visitor
  • je suit des podcats en ligne sur spotify que je dois commenter ou laisser mon avis étant en ligne je ne sais pas comment fait.
  • 46marcus
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Blocked artist still being recommended on homepage

I have blocked Kanye West music from being played and I have hidden his new song. I have also gone into my settings and disabled new music recommendations. However, every time I open the app his new song is being recommended to me on my homepage. I f...

• Casual Listener
  • I have blocked Kanye West music from being played and I have hidden his new song. I have also gone into my settings and disabled new music recommendations. However, every time I open the app his new ...
  • Abbykoloo
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Why is my Spotify blend not showing our profile icons for just one song?

I have a blend playlist with a friend, the other songs shows our profile icons for all the songs, except for one. What does it mean?

• Casual Listener
  • I have a blend playlist with a friend, the other songs shows our profile icons for all the songs, except for one. What does it mean?
  • Vasil
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No Comments possible

Hello,I have the problem that I can no longer comment on podcasts. A friend has the same problem.As a test, I created a new account. There, I get a comment field displayed for the same podcast, same episode.Tested each time in the Android app. Accord...

2024-08-06 23.40.13.jpg Screenshot_2024-08-06-23-39-34-876_com.spotify.music-edit.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • Hello, I have the problem that I can no longer comment on podcasts. A friend has the same problem. As a test, I created a new account. There, I get a comment field displayed for the same podcast, s...
  • TheOriginalFreak
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution App in my preferred language.

I live in Czechia. I speak English. I want the app to speak top me in a language I understand - line English.I Also want the app to offer me podcasts in English, not Czech.

• Casual Listener
  • I live in Czechia. I speak English. I want the app to speak top me in a language I understand - line English. I Also want the app to offer me podcasts in English, not Czech.
  • Vasil
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes