Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Unsubsciption from premium family account

CountryHungaryMy Question or IssueI would like to unsubscribe from premium family account. After fallowing the required steps (entering the payment and subscripion section, unsubscription from premium to free, filling the forms) both before and after...

• Casual Listener
  • Country Hungary My Question or Issue I would like to unsubscribe from premium family account. After fallowing the required steps (entering the payment and subscripion section, unsubscription from ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding a member to my family plan not working

I'm trying to add my brother (who lives in the same household, connected to the same wifi) to the family plan I signed up for. I have entered every iteration of our address to no avail, it keeps on telling me "You are unable to join this Family Plan....

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to add my brother (who lives in the same household, connected to the same wifi) to the family plan I signed up for. I have entered every iteration of our address to no avail, it keeps on t...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Billing date changed... again...

This is the 2nd time I have had this issue, last time Spotify told me to eff myself and kept my money. Now it has happened a second time and I am sick of being scammed. After a break from spotify I came back and started a premium account on Apr 17th,...

• Regular
  • This is the 2nd time I have had this issue, last time Spotify told me to eff myself and kept my money. Now it has happened a second time and I am sick of being scammed.   After a break from sp...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

502 Bad Gateway when trying to link my hulu account to Spotify premium

I would like to take advantage of the free hulu with Spotify premium that I'm already paying for, but clicking the link to connect my two accounts generates a 502 Bad Gateway screen. Anyone know how to fix this?

• I would like to take advantage of the free hulu with Spotify premium that I'm already paying for, but clicking the link to connect my two accounts generates a 502 Bad Gateway screen. Anyone know how ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

does it give you the option to upgrade your hulu subscription to ad-free with this new spotify-hulu?

I'd love to cancel my pandora account and switch to Spotify, the new deal with Hulu is awesome, but I cannot STAND ads in Hulu, and it causes it to freeze allllll the time, so I really can't switch to this plan if the only option is to tolerate an ad...

• I'd love to cancel my pandora account and switch to Spotify, the new deal with Hulu is awesome, but I cannot STAND ads in Hulu, and it causes it to freeze allllll the time, so I really can't switch t...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No Option For Premium Family Plan

PlanFree/Premium Family My Question or IssueThis morning when the owner of my Spotify Family Plan was trying to pay, there was no option for the Premium Family Plan. And now the rest of the family doesn't have Premium.

• Plan Free/Premium Family   My Question or Issue This morning when the owner of my Spotify Family Plan was trying to pay, there was no option for the Premium Family Plan. And now the rest of ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUnited Kingdom DeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueI just downloaded the Spotify app on my phone but it says the premium version can’t be bought in this app. Why is that?

• Plan Free/Premium Country United Kingdom  Device iPhone 7 Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue I just downloaded the Spotify app on my phone but it says the premium vers...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Hulu offer & Your Services won't work

I saw this in a thread that has been dormant for a month now. I keep getting e-mails about getting Hulu with my Spotify subscription. But everytime, it would take me to "account overview" instead of "your services" like the link shows, even when you ...

• Regular
  • I saw this in a thread that has been dormant for a month now. I keep getting e-mails about getting Hulu with my Spotify subscription. But everytime, it would take me to "account overview" instead of ...
  • shinkamalei
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify (trial) premium payment problem

PlanSpotify (Trial) PremiumCountryNetherlands My Question or IssueI've just made an account and bought spotify premium. It said that you could also have a premium trial for 30days for just €0,01 and after that you monthly pay an amount of €10. So wha...

• Visitor
  • Plan Spotify (Trial) Premium Country Netherlands   My Question or Issue I've just made an account and bought spotify premium. It said that you could also have a premium trial for 30days fo...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I've paid for the monthly coute already and the charge me again the same month. What can I do?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment issues

Hello, I'm having trouble with paying my Spotify subscription. I used to have Premium subscription every month until I had bank issues with my debit card and my payment was not authorized so I was downgraded to Free subscription. Now my bank issues w...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I'm having trouble with paying my Spotify subscription. I used to have Premium subscription every month until I had bank issues with my debit card and my payment was not authorized so I was do...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • payment issues
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged twice on different days

PlanPremiumCountryFrance My Question or IssueI have been charged twice for a long time now: every 28th and 29th of the month. One charge comes to my Paypal accout, and the other directly to my credit card. I checked and I don't have other Premium sub...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country France     My Question or Issue I have been charged twice for a long time now: every 28th and 29th of the month. One charge comes to my Paypal accout, an...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My premium stopped working

I bought my family premium on September. It’s only May and my family and I lost our premium. Only my brother has the premium still and he’s the main account. Can you help me get my premium back because I paid for one year.PlanFree/PremiumCountry Devi...

• Casual Listener
  • I bought my family premium on September. It’s only May and my family and I lost our premium. Only my brother has the premium still and he’s the main account. Can you help me get my premium back becau...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution gift card says invalid..troubleshooting process is disgusting

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • KossB
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution $22.50 per month from my card but showing as Free Account

PlanFreeCountryNew ZealandDeviceOppoOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueHi There. $22.50 per month is being deducted from my card every month however when i log in it says free account. I have checked other emails to see if i set it up under ...

• Plan Free Country New Zealand Device Oppo Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Hi There.  $22.50 per month is being deducted from my card every month however when i log...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is an extremely deceitful company

Hello again,I have made a post here before. Here's a quick summary. 1. I made a spotify account to get the google mini2. Google cancelled my order due to "invalid information" (turns out they don't accept debit cards as a method of payment)3. Google ...

• Music Fan
  • Hello again, I have made a post here before. Here's a quick summary.  1. I made a spotify account to get the google mini 2. Google cancelled my order due to "invalid information" (turns out t...
  • KossB
  • Roadie
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I don't receive any email, but my card consumed the premium payment

PlanFree (Should be Premium)CountryArgentinaDeviceMoto G5Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI was premium in a facebook account, to close facebook I changed all my music to an old account I had. But I become premium, and my status is still f...

• Plan Free (Should be Premium) Country Argentina Device Moto G5 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I was premium in a facebook account, to close facebook I changed all my m...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Payment
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Premium subscription issue

PlanFreeCountryIndiaDeviceOne Plus 5T, Android Oreo My Question or IssueI have been trying to switch to Premium using Student discount. My student status has been verified but I am not able to pay. The payment option is not showing up. What should I ...

Screenshot_20190510-124133.jpg
  • Plan Free Country India Device One Plus 5T, Android Oreo   My Question or Issue I have been trying to switch to Premium using Student discount. My student status has been verified but I ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family account

None of the below informati, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Iss...

• None of the below informati, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Op...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify doesn't delete music after non payment wth!!

So my subscription expired. My music was basically gone, and now that I paid I have to redownload my music even though when I check the apps storage it shows 15GB taken up. What the **bleep** spotify this is super annoying? How do I fix this?

• Visitor
  • So my subscription expired. My music was basically gone, and now that I paid I have to redownload my music even though when I check the apps storage it shows 15GB taken up. What the **bleep** spotify...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes