NEXT STEP

Android Auto automatic Spotify Mixtape Playlists play not possible since weeks

Android Auto automatic Spotify Mixtape Playlists play not possible since weeks

Plan

Premium

Country 

Germany

Device

several connected Android Smartphones tested.

Actually Android Galaxy A53 with KIA Niro 2018

Operating System

Android 13

My Question or Issue

Worst of all, Spoitify doesn't seem to offer direct support even for premium customers, despite paying money for the product... very borderline!

For a few weeks now, you can't play the automatically generated Spotify playlists "Mixtapes 1-6" on Android Auto only. It comes only a loading page permanently. All other playlists works.

You can't be serious for expensive monthly rates, can you? :-))

What a wonderful world 🙂

The worst thing about Android Auto is, it breaks no matter with what phone or cable very often the connection, Google Support offers no support for Android Auto and you should contact the manufacturer.

The car manufacturer has already installed the latest firmwares, which is all the dealership is supposedly able to do.

The Standard Help from the Spotify Page dont helped:

Make sure your device's app and software are up to date.
Make sure your device is connected to the Internet.
Restart the app.
Restart your car (by turning the ignition off and on once).
If possible, delete the Spotify app and reinstall it.
If your AUX or USB cable is not working:

Make sure it's the right cable for your device.
Try another one to test if it might be damaged.
If the problem persists, contact the manufacturer of your car or stereo for additional help.

2 Replies

A howlin' hello to you, Friek!

First I'd like to link you to Spotifys contact us page, both free and premium users can contact the streaming service through direct messaging and a few other options. Contact us

Secondly here are a few suggestions you can try to address the problem with AA and your Kia:

1. Update Spotify and Android Auto: Ensure that both the Spotify app and Android Auto are up to date on your connected Android smartphones. Keeping them updated can often resolve compatibility issues.

2. Check your internet connection: Make sure that your device is connected to a stable internet connection, as this is necessary for streaming music on Spotify.

3. Restart the app and car: Try closing the Spotify app and Android Auto, then restart them. Sometimes, a simple restart can fix temporary glitches.

4. Reinstall Spotify: If the problem persists, you can try uninstalling the Spotify app from your device and then reinstalling it. This can help resolve any potential software conflicts or corrupted files.

5. Test different cables: If you're using an AUX or USB cable to connect your device to your car's stereo, try using a different cable to see if the issue is with the cable itself. Ensure that you're using the correct cable for your device.

In summary, try updating the apps, checking your internet connection, restarting both the app and car, reinstalling Spotify, testing different cables, and contacting the car manufacturer again at a later date. Hopefully, one of these steps will help resolve the issue and allow you to enjoy Spotify playlists on Android Auto without any problems.

I'm panting for news, keep me posted!

-Prague the Dog
PragueSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I have already answered why Came it not here?

Thank you but the steps ive Done already before and not helped.

If it still remains i write the Support.

Seams there is a Hidden Support. Thanks for the hint. 

Suggested posts