Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Being Charged on my debit card and they're not linked.

Being Charged on my debit card and they're not linked.

Ive always loved Spotify but recently I've made a new account (lost login info for the last). I got the regular 2 day free premium but never did I go and up the free trail. I just checked my bank account not to long ago and it reads I was charged through paypal (I only have one paypal account) and I had just read something on my spotify saying Paypal couldn't process your order. I never put my debit card information on this account (or any at that) and I'm being charged. I don't even remember putting my paypal on this account, and if so I have 3 prepaid cards on it that it could have taken it out of and I didn't link my bank card to my paypal account either. 

2 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

I would suggest you get in touch with the payments team directly using the online contact form and they can look into this in a little more detail for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi. 

If you use the online contact form, someone at Spotify can help get this sorted. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it directly to speed things along.

Suggested posts