Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can I try premium to see if it suits me?

Can I try premium to see if it suits me?

I'm sure if spotify will work in my car etc.

Currently I have unlimited but what  want is to be able to listen to my music in the car usinfg my iphone. Can I trial premium to see if this is viable?

Charles

2 Replies

Hi there,
Welcome at the Spotify Community!

Spotify should be able to work in your car with Premium.

Please take a look at this comparison guide for subscriptions;

http://community.spotify.com/t5/Newcomers-and-Contribution/Subscription-Comparison-Chart/m-p/666916#...

Also, when you created your account you've got 7 days free premium, and then you should have got some e-mail about extending it with another 30 days of free premium (you only had to enter your payment details). Have you had these free premium days?

If you didn't have the 30 days free premium, you may get in touch with Spotify so they can check out if they can give you the free 30 days (only if you haven't had it before!).

You may get in touch with Spotify via their Twitter page (@SpotifyCares), or by following this link to send an e-mail.
If you send an e-mail, please check your inbox (and spam box) to check for their automatic reply. Once you get it, please reply to it immediatly (even if it's from an no-reply e-mail addres) to make sure an Spotify employee will get back to you as soon as possible.

You unfortunately don't qualify for the 30 day free Premium trial as it is only available to those have never had a subscription before (including Unlimited).

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts