Premium

Country Canada

Device

iPhone 7

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Hi there,

I have two accounts, I'm using an old account right now because it was the only one I could access. I have a Premium account that somehow got logged out on my phone. I've tried logging in with my username and it says my password is incorrect. I've tried to reset it but it is not sending an email to the account I thought I had associated with it - I have a bill from when I signed up for Premium that was sent to that email. I've tried other email accounts I own just in case but the reset password email isn't going to them either. I can't log in with Facebook because my Facebook account is associated with my old Spotify that doesn't have Premium (the one I am using now). How do I access my account? My username is [snip - removed by moderator]. The email that my invoice was sent to is *snip*. Thank you!

1 Reply

Hey @Paulaaa444,

Thanks for reaching out.

Can you please try resetting your password here, but in an incognito window or a different browser?

If that doesn't work, and since you've tried to reset with the email address that received the receipt, tried resetting with other email addresses you own and tried logging in with Facebook, you should contact support who will be able to have a closer look: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/.

Thanks 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts