Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't get into my account

Can't get into my account

My Question or Issue is

I'm not able to get into the account that I have premium on I forgot the password and when I try to retrieve it, it says I don't have an email connected to that account so I can't get the url to change my password. I don't feel like paying for something I can't use so please help me.

3 Replies

Hey @marloon24, welcome to the community. 

Hope you’re doing great!

In this case, I’d recommend following these steps to find your account:

• Enter any email addresses you use into our password reset form. If there's an account associated with it, we’ll let you know. You can then continue to reset the password to log in.
  • Check your email inboxes, including any spam or junk folders, for emails from Spotify. If you have any, it’s likely there’s an account associated with that email address.

If that doesn’t help, I’d recommend checking out this support article for more info and for what to do next. 

Keep me posted 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

See the problem is that it keeps saying that there’s no email connected to that account so I can’t even reset my password. I don’t have a Facebook account logged into it and there’s no email so i don’t know what to do and it’s gonna keep charging me unless I’m able to get into it

@marloon24,

Thanks for the reply. 

In this case, I’d recommend contact Spotify support to resolve this issue, as they can take a look backstage and see what’s going on. You can contact them using the contact form here

You can also reach out to them on social media (Twitter, Facebook). 

I hope this helps. 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts