Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't log into my artist account !

Solved!

Can't log into my artist account !

Hi ! Posting from an old account now because I can't log into my main one - I recently signed up for Spotify for Artists in order to share some music, but I actually can't seem to log back in. I'm getting emails from Spotify to my account, but when I try to log in with what i think is my password or when I try to send a reset link to my email, nothing happens. I know I must have an account my I am receiving spotify for artists emails to my account. I've link my music that is already on the site to that email, I just don't why i cant get access in order to add more. What is going on? Would love to talk to someone but this is all very confusing. Thank you
Top Answer
Lyubka

Hey @celes_xx,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

We'd suggest that you get in touch with our team at Spotify for Artists. These folks specialize in queries submitted to Spotify by artists and content creators.

They should be able to help you more specifically with the issue you’re addressing. 

You can reach out to them here.  

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @celes_xx,

We'd suggest that you get in touch with our team at Spotify for Artists. These folks specialize in queries submitted to Spotify by artists and content creators.

They should be able to help you more specifically with the issue you’re addressing. 

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @celes_xx,

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Can I make a post like this on the artist for spotify page? Is there someone i can actually talk? Thank you!

https://open.spotify.com/album/1uVMMYxM3av9pfyxykh3BD?si=TP_8FgvUQkegkYOyLul0NQ&context=spotify%3Aal... None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Hi There, I cannot access my artist account page. Only my normal account. I have tried all emails and now have a different phone number. I need access for future releases. I can send evidence that I am Corrina Jaye and both accounts are mine. Please advise thanks 🙏 

Hey SPOTIFY. I seem to have been with a problem with my verified Artist Account. I can logIn to my SPOTIFY FOR ARTISTS site and App, but if I try to logIn to the Spotify App using the exact same credentials of my Artist account, it displays INVALID CREDENTIALS! Been down with this issue since I created my Artist account, a couple weeks ago, and still can't find a solution to it. Looking for a response

Hi I cant log into Spotify for artists, It tells me to log in and when I do it say 'great your logged in' then just puts me right back to log in page over and over.Is there anything I can do?

Suggested posts