Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't unlink facebook

Can't unlink facebook

Hello,

I am trying to unlink facebook, but it is still connected (I think). I can connect to facebook from the preference page but it wont change the old facebook account I want to delete. I can still see the avatar and the facebook friends and so on... Is there a otherway to delete everything and start over with a ''clean'' spotify?

Thanks for the help.

5 Replies

Omfg yeah I wanna know the same, I want to keep my playlists but get rid of b limmin Facebook. Absolutely sucks that you have to keep your Facebook live!! I wanna deactivate my Facebook and Spotify is making that difficult coz hours have gone into building 12 perfect playlists for 12 different occasions...gaaaaaaah SPotify answer us please!

@avdnat - What is your Spotify username?

@DreNew - If your account was created using Facebook, see this tutorial for what you need to do to disconnect:
http://community.spotify.com/t5/Newcomers-and-Contribution/Tutorial-How-to-Disconnect-Spotify-from-F...

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi Peter,

Peter wrote: @avdnat - What is your Spotify username?  

My username is: avdnat

Hi,

My question is still not answered. I still have the problem. Can anyone help me?

@avdnat - Sorry, been on holiday! 🙂 

That account is still showing as Facebook connected on my end, so I think Spotify support are going to need to lend a hand. If you could get in touch via Twitter: @SpotifyCares that is normally the fastest way to get a response. 

You can also get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to lend a hand by email.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts