Cannot login on web player

Plan

Premium

Country

United States of America

Device

Samsung Chromebook Model XE501C13

Operating System

Chrome OS Version 79.0.3945.119 (Official Build) (64-bit)

My Question or Issue

I can log into pages such as the community forums, but the first time I logged into Spotify today, the login was successful on the spotify.com end, but the web player did not recognise the login, and after login, I was redirected to the Spotify Web Player home screen, but I was not logged in. I've tried multiple times, but each time I click "Log in," a new window opened and I was redirected to the same home screen, each time not logged in.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

hey there!
I had same issue and managed to fix it by adding to my Chrome the addon "user agent switcher", install it choose while you are on the page from the addon Chrome/Default

Let me know if i  helped, spotify doesn't fix it, twitter and social media has people with the same complaints and there is not any response...

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hi @Mic_Fox ! How're you doing today?

Thanks for reaching out to the community about this. I'd like to help you!

This may be an intermittent problem. Did you try cleaning the browser cache?

If the process above doesn't work for you, try cleaning the browser storage for the domain, opening developer tools > Application > clear site data.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions.

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Plan

Premium

Country

UK

Device

Chrome Last version

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Hi, i going to load my playlist and i get: Something went wrong, try reloading the page... any times i reload it 100-200... doesn't do anything, at my wife's says Login she clicks it but not going to the login page, just reloads the page. My son managed to make it run but hangs has 4gb ram and with the web player goes 100% the ram and the laptop turns off...

What have you done?

Marked as solution

hey there!
I had same issue and managed to fix it by adding to my Chrome the addon "user agent switcher", install it choose while you are on the page from the addon Chrome/Default

Let me know if i  helped, spotify doesn't fix it, twitter and social media has people with the same complaints and there is not any response...

Marked as solution

Hi @Mic_Fox ! How're you doing today?

Thanks for reaching out to the community about this. I'd like to help you!

This may be an intermittent problem. Did you try cleaning the browser cache?

If the process above doesn't work for you, try cleaning the browser storage for the domain, opening developer tools > Application > clear site data.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions.

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Thanks! This resolved my problem!

Suggested posts