Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Credit card and country

Solved!

Credit card and country

Hello,

I'm spanish living in Germany and I would like to sign up for Spotify Premium.

I have a couple of questions:

1. If I sign up with spanish credit card in Germany, which country has my Spotify Premium account, the country where I'm living or the country where the card comes from?

2. If I sign up with spanish VISA credit card and later on I want to change the card and do the payment with a german VISA card, will my account change?

3. could I sign up without VISA credit card, I don't have german VISA card yet, could I sign up with a bank account number, or with german EC-card?

Thank you very much for your time!

liamun

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Yes - when you change your card details to a different country, you'll have to change the country as well, but it will be the same account with the same details and playlists 🙂

Liam

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hi there and welcome to the community!

1. Your account country and card company have to be the same.

2. See above 😉

3. I don't believe Spotify have a direct debit/bank transfer system for payments.

Liam

thank you!

Only to point 2: I don't understand the answer.

Can I sing up with spanish VISA and have an spanish account and later on, do the payment with a german VISA and have a german account, but the SAME account with the same lists and everything?

Thank you in advance!

Marked as solution

Yes - when you change your card details to a different country, you'll have to change the country as well, but it will be the same account with the same details and playlists 🙂

Liam

Ok that sounds perfect!!

Thank you very much

No worries, glad to be of help 🙂

Liam

Suggested posts