Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Delete My account

Delete My account

My first account says that I live in france (but i live in Sweden) so I can't even logg on to it. I want it deleted and can't find anywhere how to do it.

The other account is connected to Facebook and since I have (tried to, but Spotify ruins) deactivated my Facebook account I want to be able to use the same Spotify account that I have, but without Facebook! I've sent an email to Spotify about this problem, but got an answer in french, which I don't know a word of.. Please, help me!
8 Replies

Can you not log into your online account and update your country?
https://www.spotify.com/account/profile/

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

"Another account is already registered with this email address" -that's the response I get..

Yeah, that is something support will need to sort out for you. Could you post your 8-digit case number from your previous contact and I will ask someone to get back to you in the correct language?

Peter

# 01751527

Passing that over to the team now. Keep an eye on your inbox.

Peter

IT would be really helpfull if you avsked someone to get back in My language, tank you!

@Wiita - Just checking in, did someone get back to you in English 🙂 ?

Peter

Yes Peter, someone did. Thanks! It's just taking some time for them to 1. Delete the account and 2. Get back about my other question. I just want to be able to listen to Spotify without beeing on Facebook, so lately it's been pretty quiet around here! Guess I just have to give them some time 🙂

Suggested posts