Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Deleted cache/saved data - premium gone

Deleted cache/saved data - premium gone

Hey,<br><br>I went into the spotify settings on my phone to clear some cache and saved data. After doing this spotify signed me out and suddenly my account was degraded from spotify premium to spotify free. When I check my subscription status here on spotify's website it says the same. I've had prenium for two years as a part of my internet subscription to Telia (Internet provider)<br><br>Help?
5 Replies

Hi. It sounds like you have logged in with the wrong credentials and created a new free account. Was your original account linked to facebook maybe and you should be logging in with your facebook credentials and not a user name?

If logging out and back in doesn't help, please use the online contact form and someone at Spotify can help get this sorted. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, please reply to it by email and you will hear back from one of the team shortly.

I logged in with the same credentials as always. I registred my current spotify account four years ago and upgraded to premium two years ago. I created it before all the facebook-fuss and I haven't linked it.

Just to confirm if that is the case you are signing in using your Spotify username which is not an email address?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Yes

I would suggest getting in touch with Telia since your subscription is managed by them. It is pretty likely Spotify support will point you their direction too since they can't manage your subscription if it is being paid for by another provider.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts