Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Disconnect my Spotify account with Facebook

Disconnect my Spotify account with Facebook

Hi. I keep trying to cancel my Facebook account but because my Spotify account is linked to it, it reactivates the FB account every time that I sign on. I don't want to have to cancel my Spotify account but I want to deactivate my Facebook. How can I change my login so that I do not have to use Facebook to sign in??
1 Reply

(There was a deleted post above, telling about an exploit with a device password to use a current account without Facebook. Apparently it causes problems, but there is a much safer method to set up a new German account without a Facebook connection click here - YOU NEED A CREDIT CARD TO CHANGE THE COUNTRY IF YOU WANT FREE SPOTIFY, NO PAYMENT REQUIRED)

I highly recommend using the spotidj.com instructions to set up a new account without Facebook. According to Spotify employees you can't change some aspects of your profile if you use the device password exploit, so the German proxy method is better.

Be aware that YOU NEED A CREDIT CARD to create the proxy account. You don't need to pay anything, but it's required to change the country of the new German account. 

Suggested posts