Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family subscription - children temporarily at Uni

Family subscription - children temporarily at Uni

I am considering taking out family subscription for 4 adults at one main address, however 2 of them are away at Uni during term term, is this the most economical premium  subscription?

4 Replies

Hey! Technically speaking, if they are at uni, they're not living at home and therefore don't qualify for the family offer. However, they can use their NUS cards to get Spotify for £5.00 a month 🙂 Cheers, J

But surely technically this is their registered home address as their important post , electoral role etc. is here??

Hey 🙂

I complete understand your point of view, but Spotify has a very strict policy on their family plans (which is why they do such a great student offer!)

Jon

Just looking at this answer and I would say that no the $5 subscriptuion each is not great.  I also think it's a bit rubbish to be honest.

Legally speaking the government considers my children's home address mine and therefore because of my income they are not entitled to a lot of services.  Legally I have to provide certain levels of support and they are not entitled to certain financial levels of assistance and even with things like healthcare these are my responsibility.  Legally speaking my home address is their home address.  

However the Spotify policy does not actually recognise this.

Suggested posts