Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Following people bug

Following people bug

In my profile there is written that I follow something like 100 people, instead they are around 40.. I tried to unfollow everybody and there was written Following 50, but after click on it there was written I did not follow anybody, even if upstairs there was still written Following 50.. How can I fix this bug?

13 Replies

Hey 🙂 

Be aware it takes a little time for the profile pages to update after you make changes. 

If your Spotify username is "Fede17" then I can confirm looking at your profile you have no Followers and you Follow no one. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi peter.. 🙂 sorry my spotify username is not Fede17, i actually have this problem from 2 months i think.. only for the people i follow, with follower i saw the number is right! 😄
what can it be?

@Fede17 wrote:

Hi peter.. 🙂 sorry my spotify username is not Fede17, i actually have this problem from 2 months i think.. only for the people i follow, with follower i saw the number is right! 😄
what can it be?

Can you provide your Spotify username 😉 ?

Peter

Peter

it should be federico casablanca.. 🙂

Just found your profile, I can confirm the follow count appears to be reporting incorrectly. 

I will escalate this as an issue to the community team for you to look into 😉 

Peter

Peter

Fede17 - Looks strange. How many people should you be following?
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

thank u Peter!! 🙂

they should be arround 40 but they count almost 100 Sam

Fixed.. thank u Peter!! 🙂

What was the solution 🙂

Peter

Peter

nothing it went good alone.. i have 1 more question.. i create the account with facebook and now i have a number as username.. if i want to change it i can do? can my friend search me with the profile name or only username?

Its not possible to change usernames on Spotify. 

Your friend should be able to find you easily if you are friends on Facebook, otherwise they can search for spotify:user:<your numerical username> and that will pull up your profile.

Not sure if its rolled out to everyone yet, but I can also now search for profiles using real names (without needing to be friends on Facebook) and get profile results which is handy! 

Peter

Peter

thank u so much peter.. have a nice day 🙂

Suggested posts