Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forgot email I registered with

Forgot email I registered with

Hello

I can't remember what email address I used to register with. I know my profile name but I checked all my email accounts I can remember and can't find the right one. The problem is that I can't login anymore and I am paying for Spotify!! 

That's so sad, please help me!

5 Replies

Hi,

I can see your problem, but fear not! If you can prove you're paying, contact Spotify by clicking here. If they can't help, don't worry. Your bank or credit card company can stop any further automatic payments, as soon as you can prove that you've asked Spotify. Give them a ring, and they can "chargeback" everything since your communications, maybe since you lost access. I hope this is of some help, and if I can help anymore, please ask.

If I solved your problem, hit the "Accept as Solution" button
If I helped toward the solution, hit the "Like" button.

Matt The Legend

If I solved your problem, hit the "Accept as Solution" button If I helped toward the solution, hit the "Like" button.

Spotify User (not an employee)

Hey @Annichan,

you're here so everything should be fine because you have to log in with your Spotify account to use the community.

To find out your email address just visit yourAccount Overview.

There you will find your email address.

Have a nice day!

LukeSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Oh Hi! 

thx but this Account is my sisters....

Ok,

I've asked a Spotify Moderator to take a look at this, they'll get back to you soon.

LukeSpotify Star

You should reach out Spotify via E-MailFacebook or Twitter so Spotify can get a closer look on your problem.

Have a nice day!

LukeSpotify Star

Suggested posts