Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Free trial with Student account

Free trial with Student account

I have just upgraded to premium with a student account, will the first month be a free trial as with the full price premium version. I assumed it would be as it should be, but ust wanted to check? Thanks 🙂

7 Replies

What does your online overview say?
https://www.spotify.com/account/overview/

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Your Spotify Premium subscription will be automatically renewed the 2014-05-19 and charged £4.99 every 1 month, unless you cancel your subscription before that time.

A discount is applied to your current subscription

I dont think that i will get the free trial, should've initally gone with the full price premium for the free trail and then chagngded to tha student account. Just assumed that the free trial would also apply to student account. It should really, not good of Spotify.

I don't think you will have got the free trial unless you went through the offer pages. 

I would suggest you get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and see if there is anything they can do for you. 😉 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

I am also interested in the student pricing of Spotify. I hope it applies in the Philippines.

Unfortunately, Spotify Student discount is only currently available in the United Kingdom and the USA.

Peter

Well that's sad. Most of the students here with smartphones are all using Spotify. And just like me, I deleted my phone's musicl ibrary since everything is in Spotify already.

Suggested posts