Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Free unlimited streaming with o2

Solved!

Free unlimited streaming with o2

I am supposed to get free unlimited music streaming with my o2 phone contract but can't log in. O2 say I need to log in to Spotify with my o2 login details but it does not work. When I try to log in, Spotify just says that my email address is already taken... So I try to log in with Facebook and Spotify says that there's no account linked to my Facebook credentials. I have tried to change my password and I have tried reinstalling Spotify but no joy. Customer service just keeps sending me here for more help... Has anyone got any ideas please?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

It is all done automatically. You dont need to do anything. If you have Spotify premium (not sure about Spotify free?) use the Spotify service as usual. It will automatically stream without using any of your data allowance. I use the 'My O2' app to check my data allowance and this confirms that music streaming is free on my current tariff.
None of my data allowance has been used by streaming music from Spotify since the offer took affect
So, your O2 tariff will automatically give you free music streaming, without having to change anything with Spotify's log-in details.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey @Nb79uk!

Welcome to the Spotify Community.

In this case, you might have another account. Can you check the steps here?

If nothing works, you can get in touch with our team from any of our social media help sites: @SpotifyCares on Twitter and Spotify Cares on Facebook. Just send them a private message with your account's email address and username.

You can also use our Contact Form to get email support.

Don't hesitate to drop us a message if you need us again.

All the best.

A.J Nelson
Marked as solution

It is all done automatically. You dont need to do anything. If you have Spotify premium (not sure about Spotify free?) use the Spotify service as usual. It will automatically stream without using any of your data allowance. I use the 'My O2' app to check my data allowance and this confirms that music streaming is free on my current tariff.
None of my data allowance has been used by streaming music from Spotify since the offer took affect
So, your O2 tariff will automatically give you free music streaming, without having to change anything with Spotify's log-in details.

you are paying a tens a month for spotify tho yes it's just it doesn't come off your data allowance is this rite?

Suggested posts