Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Gift Card Download Redeeming

Gift Card Download Redeeming

I received a Spotify £10 Gift Card and went online to redeem the code, which I did and choose to access 15 downloads and now I have no way of redeeming them as the app on my PC says that Spotify no longer supports downloads and the code is now invalid, I would like the downloads but have no idea how to claim them. Could someone please help me? Thanks, Tom 

2 Replies

I redeemed 60 € card a couple hours ago. I got back the this..spotify 2 jpeg.jpg

After that I tried do some downloading. I got this:spotify 2 jpeg.jpg

Which is all I get now. I contacted Spotify (there is a link somewhere). But nothing is going on. 

Thanks, guys. I know it's Xmas. And they've got my (well, theirs for now..) 60. Not too happy at the moment. A week ago redeeming went on just fine. What sems to be the trouble?

If your account has been credited the downloads, you shouldn't need to purchase any more which is the bit of the client which gives you that message. If you click on your name in the top right of the client, does it say you have available downloads or does it say "You have no downloads"? 

If it says you have downloads, you can just download tracks as normal by pressing the "Get" button in a track. 

If it says you have no downloads, then something has gone wrong redeeming your code. I would drop customer services an email using the online contact form and they will be able to look into it for you.

You can read more about the current changes here.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts