Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Google Mini

Google Mini

First off... I have spent an hour trying to figure out how to get technical support for this.  This setup is very frustrating and as a customer, I would like to VERY MUCH recommend getting a hotline over the phone to reduce consumer unhappiness.  

I've been trying to save myself a spot for the google home mini for over an hour now.  I started with a free subscription to Spotify but when I saw the Google Home Mini offer I decided to go ahead and get a subscription to premium.  I signed up on my own personal account and bought a premium (student version since I'm in college) and then forfeited my 3-month trial so I could get a google mini.  It then STILL said that I was no eligible for the mini.  I just wasted my 3 month trial for this mini that I still am not able to get.  I am wondering what is going on with my account for this to happen.  I'd really appreciate help with reserving my mini placement or at least my 3-month trial back.  Thanks.

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

1 Reply

The student plan is not eligible for the Google Home Mini promotion.

It says that on this page:

https://support.spotify.com/us/account_payment_help/subscription_information/free-google-home-mini-o...

Suggested posts