Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

HELP! i cant reach my main account

HELP! i cant reach my main account

I have a problem... I had a spotify firstly with my first email adress which is years ago like 10 years ago. Then I needed a new email adress for some other reasons and i created a new Spotify account with premium and everything was perfect for a loooonggg time.  After a while my brother had a family premium 3 days ago and send me an invitation. I accept it and it did not accept my mail adress and password. I said i forgot my password and i created a new password and now IT OPENED THE FIRST SPOTIFY I HAVE FROM YEARS AGO.... I tried to open my main account but i couldnt find any way. Please help me to reach my main accoun because all the songs and lists dissapeard for me now. And i saw that my main account still exist.. I have no idea why this thing happen but it happen. I hope there is someone to help me...

1 Reply

Hey @ruyaltintas,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community! We moved your post from the Chat section to the help boards as its content fits better here.

We'd first recommend trying to reset your password using the other email address that you mentioned you created for your Premium account. In case you're unable to locate the Premium account, you can reach out to our Support team here. They can take a look backstage and provide further info. 

On another note, if you were able to accept the plan invite on the old account, you'll need to ask the plan owner to remove that account so that you can close it if you'd like and join the plan on your main account. You can follow these steps to do so, this way you can avoid further confusion. 

Hope this helps. If anything else comes up, the Community will be here.

Cheers!

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts