Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I have a premium family subscription but I can only use it with wifi

I have a premium family subscription but I can only use it with wifi

Hi! I have a premium family subscrition but it only works when I’m connected to WiFi. On my phone it always says that I’m offline so I can only listen to the music I’ve downloaded...I can only use my actual premium account with all its opportunities when I’m connected to the WiFi. I’ve tried everything: logged out, logged in, updated the iOS, deleted the app and install it again (always phone) , verified again my email, switched off the “offline” thing...I don’t know what to do anymore help meeee please!

Plan

Premium family 

Country

Italia

Device

iPhone SE

Operating System

iOS 12

My Question or Issue

Hi! I have a premium family subscrition but it only works when I’m connected to WiFi. On my phone it always says that I’m offline so I can only listen to the music I’ve downloaded...I can only use my actual premium account with all its opportunities when I’m connected to the WiFi. I’ve tried everything: logged out, logged in, updated the iOS, deleted the app and install it again (always phone) , verified again my email, switched off the “offline” thing...I don’t know what to do anymore help meeee please!

1 Reply

Hey there !

If this problem started recently that means you probably reached some kind of a limit on your device.

I'd suggest entering settings and search Spotify on Date Usage.

You should see if the "Enable Data Limit" is checked and mange your date usage so it won't get over the limit or inlarge the limit you have through your mobile company.

hope this helped.

let me know if there's anything else i can do to help !

Suggested posts