Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I just bought a Family subscription, but I just received a Premium!

I just bought a Family subscription, but I just received a Premium!

Hi, guys!

That's the case. I went to the Family Subscription page and selected the 3 people option and everything worked perfectly, but I noticed that I hadn't the option of inviting anyone else. I searched on My Account, but it only says "You have the Premium Account" and nothing more!

What happened?

PS: Oh, and I think it's importante to say that, afterwards, appeared a red text box on My Account saying something like: "It's a pity, but we can't make this kind of changes on your subscription for now. To change, maybe you'll need to cancel your subscription and subscribe again".

4 Replies

Hey @MRayn  and welcome to the community!

I suggest reaching out to the official support team by using this contact form: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/.

If you receive an automated email that leads you back to the community or help pages, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and one of the Spotify team members will get back to you as soon as possible.

Hey @MRayn 

Sorry to read of your troubles. We'd love to help out.

If you could reach us via our contact form here, one of the team will take a look behind the scenes with you. Just reply back to the automated reply and let us know the 8 digit case #. 

Alternatively, feel free to reach out to our twitter teams at @SpotifyCares.

Thanks.

Thank you, guys!

I'll try to solve it 😞

Don't forget to let us know that 8 digit case # and I'll make sure the correct team get your email.

Good luck!

Suggested posts