Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I'm not a robot

I'm not a robot

Does anyone have problem passing the robot test? Each time i finished and passed it (can see the green cross) then i was asked to retake the test again.

Thank you first.

8 Replies

Robot test?

What is this robot test? I don't think I have heard of it.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I am also having lots of trouble getting past the "Please confirm you are not a robot" message! This is EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING bc there are ZERO instructions or prompts on how to do that. And I cannot get past it to sign up. What gives??? Spotify, PLEASE HELP!

Hey guys,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with this.

Could you get back to me here with some screenshots of the "I'm not a robot" box?

Which part of our website are you seeing this?

I'm having the same problem, did any of you guys found out how to solve it ?

try using another webbrowser.

This post was by M0HX - I don't work in Spotify, I'm just here to help ^-^
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Press like!

★ Follow me plz | My EDM Playlist ♪| My Website

Feel free to PM me here !

I am having the same problem and I am getting sick of it to the point of banning websites who use this in my Hosts list and making the list available to the public. This "I am not a robot" was supposed to replace the Captcha but it was done by Google which we all know has some of the stupidest people in the world working for them. So now instead of entering two simple words I have to study and click on pictures with something specific in them, which is not always easy to tell. Then I have to so it a second time. All websites who uses this need to be blacklisted so they are disconnected from the internet. There is no excuse for this abuse by websites.

I should not have to jump through hoops to "try another web browser" because the stupid people at Google F'ed up the "I am not a robot" and Spotify was stupid enough to use it. If you can't protect your website without this annoying garbage you shouldn't have a website.

Suggested posts