Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Issue with Discover Weekly playlist not updating for best go karts

Issue with Discover Weekly playlist not updating for best go karts

I've been an avid user of Spotify for quite some time now, and I absolutely love the personalized playlists, especially the Discover Weekly playlist. However, I've noticed that for the past few weeks, my Discover Weekly playlist hasn't been updating as it usually does.

I've tried logging out and back in, clearing my cache, and even reinstalling the app, but nothing seems to be working. Is anyone else experiencing this issue, particularly users under the name "best go karts
"? Is there a known fix for this problem, or should I reach out to Spotify support directly?
3 Replies

Hello @havenjill!

Thanks for coming to the Spotify Community. I understand your concern, let's try to figure this out.

Can you try unfollowing the playlist and following it again from Search > Made for You to see if that makes it update? Also, can you let me know which device this is happening on and if the behavior is the same from other devices?

Keep me posted and have a nice day!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi, I’m having the same issue but nothing everyone or you has said worked, I’m currently on an iPhone SE 2020 and my discover weekly is still not updating, can you help or should i contact spotify support?

Hello @Thijs888!

Thanks for reaching out about this. Can you try having a clean reinstall of the Spotify app following these steps? Also, just to be sure, have you been listening to music recently outside a Private Session?

Keep me posted 🙂

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts