Premium

Country

Poland

Device

Nothing Phone(2)

Operating System

Android 14

My Question or Issue

When I'm trying to link my Spotify account to Musixmatch it goes to captcha which gets completed, but when linkt to the second page instead of redirecting me back to the app it just gives me an error, I can't use any other options even tho I have all enabled. Both Google and Apple redirect on to the spotify main page, and Facebook just doesn't allow me to log in using a web window.

2 Replies

THIS REPLY IS GENERATED BY CHATGPT

It sounds like you're experiencing some issues when trying to link your Spotify account to Musixmatch. Here are some steps you can try to troubleshoot this problem:

1. Check Your Spotify Account: Ensure that your Spotify account is in good standing and that you're able to log in and use it without any issues.

2. Update the Apps: Make sure that both the Musixmatch and Spotify apps are up to date. Outdated apps can sometimes cause compatibility issues.

3. Clear Browser Cache: If the linking process involves a web page, try clearing your browser cache and cookies. Sometimes, cached data can interfere with the process.

4. Use a Different Browser: If you're using a web page to link the accounts, try a different web browser to see if the issue persists. Sometimes, browser-specific issues can arise.

5. Try a Different Device: Attempt the linking process on a different device (e.g., smartphone, tablet, or computer) to see if the issue is specific to one device.

6. Check Musixmatch's Status: Sometimes, the issue might be on the Musixmatch side. Check their social media or website for any announcements about service disruptions or issues with account linking.

7. Contact Support: If none of the above steps work, reach out to Musixmatch's customer support for assistance. They might be able to provide specific guidance or solutions for your problem.

8. Third-party Logins: If the issue persists with Google, Apple, or Facebook logins, ensure that your accounts on these platforms are set up correctly. Make sure you are logged into these services on your device before attempting to link your Spotify account.

9. Spotify Authorization: Ensure that you're granting the necessary permissions to Musixmatch when authorizing your Spotify account. This typically involves giving Musixmatch access to your Spotify data and account.

10. Reinstall Apps: As a last resort, you could try uninstalling both the Musixmatch and Spotify apps and then reinstalling them. This can help eliminate any issues related to corrupted app data.

Remember to exercise caution when providing login credentials on third-party apps or websites. Always ensure that you are using the official apps and websites and that your login information is being handled securely.

If you've tried all these steps and are still unable to link your Spotify account to Musixmatch, contacting Musixmatch support directly is your best course of action, as they will have access to the latest information and can provide personalized assistance for your issue.

Plan

Premium Duo

Country

Slovakia

Device

Nothing Phone (1)

Operating System

Android 13

My Question or Issue

I can't connect my spotify account to musixmatch. Everytime i try to connect it, it gives me error site, i don't know what to do anymore i even tried to make new account and connect it to that one, but it didn't work either. I have no idea if it could be because i have the duo plan. I would like to sync lyrics on musixmatch, but without the spotify premium connection i can't. I hope someone here will be able to help me. Thank you in advance and have a nice day

Suggested posts