Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lost my premium account by changing password...H E L P !

Lost my premium account by changing password...H E L P !

Within the last weeks it happend frequent that during using Spotify-Connect (to switch between my Mac Book and my Sony-Android Smartphone) some devices appeared that I diddn´t know and that were´nt logged in in my account. Those devices changed sometimes the actual track that was playing.

I found this annoying and very strange, so I decided to change my Spotify Password just to be sure no one had hacked into my Premium Account.

Immediatly after changing and confirming the new password my premium account vanished!!! From then on it´s just a regular free account and all my playlists and music is gone. This is very sad and annoying. I don´t know what to do now. I also do not know if my premium account is now officially expired or if payments still continue, even if I don´t have access anymore to the premium account. If anyone has the slightest idea of what might happend there and how to fix it please respond to this post. I´d be very thankful. If someone from the company SPOTIFY reads this (as there is no Support Hotline or Email adress- please contact me to help...

1 Reply

Hello,

welcome to the Spotify Community! I'm happy to assist you!

I could tell you some solutions, that may work, but in case your account maybe got hacked and you still pay I would immediately contact support with the following form: https://support.spotify.com/de/contact-spotify-support/

Suggested posts